Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Onecoin new blockchain launch in Bangkok was just a show ?

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:11 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:44 am
Actually I've suggested several times, that there might be some kind of blockchain fork running, maybe even just for show, but it's not connected to real world. Real world "mining" and coin operations happen in SQL, that's my view of it. I've personally witnessed how coins appeared on account during a 26 hour "blockchain maintanance". But as always there's always some "good" explanation.
Ok so they forked some blockchain and ran it, and along with that, they made totally complex sql simulator? OMG :)

By "blockchain maintenance" you are probably referring to back office blockchain viewer maintenance cause I remember that one showed "under maintenance" back then at some time. Dude that is not a blockchain, that was just a front end blockchain viewer that shows whatever is selected for him to show from the actual blockchain.

I feel annoyed by being so insulted here by you and yet here you are a person that though the actual blockchain is in maintenance mode where that was just blockchain viewer part. No comment. You are clearly the same mentality with behindMLM when he posted "fantasy blockchain start at 01.10" as nothing more than Shutterstock GIF. When I read that I was wondering if he is such real scammers trying to scare away non IT people, or he is just so ignorant to actually think that gif was a blockchain :S Even company made it easier for you guys by adding a note to what those graphics represent.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:18 am

y "blockchain maintenance" you are probably referring to back office blockchain viewer maintenance cause I remember that one showed "under maintenance" back then at some time. Dude that is not a blockchain, that was just a front end blockchain viewer that shows whatever is selected for him to show from the actual blockchain.
No, the announcement during that time was "blockchain maintanance". Not "blockchain viwer maintananance".

And it happened between blocks 171066-171067. The timestamps of the blocks show 26 hour difference, instead of about 1 minute.
That's one reason I believe there's either some kind of blockchain simulator or just some not related to real life blockchain system running (doesn't really matter, the point is it's not connected to real life transactions).

I don't know why you bash anyway the blockchain view so much , as according to your CEO Pierre Arens during the recent live Q&A webcast, the backoffice blockchain view shows "deatailed information about the OneCoin blockchain". So who is right, you or Pierre?

. You are clearly the same mentality with behindMLM when he posted "fantasy blockchain start at 01.10" as nothing more than Shutterstock GIF.
Actually it was Ruja who implied this. Only after Ruja's talks were critisized, the company put more detailed explanation that it doesn't ACTUALLY picture the "mining process". Blame Ruja, not BehindMLM. If you want, I can provide video evidence where Ruja says this.
That is not market cap. In 2 years they would surpass Apple for God's sake guys...
What, you don't agree with your top leaders and Chris Principe?? :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6oZ4gDhpws

Previously you claimed that coins are mined according to demand from tokens, not for the company to release later, have you changed your mind?

Btw. Ruja has previously stated that the company doesn't mine coins for itself, all coins are owned by members. I can find she saying this if needed. When has this principle changed and where was it announced?
Dealshaker rank is not in decline. Onelife is in decline since Dealshaker started. But from 6000 to 11000 is not so bad. That can also mean that other sites are growing faster, not just that Onelife is declining. People got their Coins and now they wait for IPO.
Yes DealShaker rank is steadily in decline.
Here are some Alexa ranks of Dealshaker by the day:

May 18: 29187
May 28: 34366
June 8: 35586
June 16: 36131
June 26: 36748
July 23: 39329

I have screen captures of these if needed.

In 2 months DealShaker has dropped over 10000 places in ranks. It's steadily dropping despite the 3 day DealShaker convention etc.. That's not exactly stats of a growing site/business. OneLife.eu rank has been dropping even much faster.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:58 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:18 am
And it happened between blocks 171066-171067. The timestamps of the blocks show 26 hour difference, instead of about 1 minute.
That's one reason I believe there's either some kind of blockchain simulator or just some not related to real life blockchain system running (doesn't really matter, the point is it's not connected to real life transactions).
Ok, I thought you refer to an earlier time when the viewer was on maintenance during old back office layout.
This picture clearly shows time where work had been done on dealshaker or xcoinx implementation.
Do you see the controversy in your talk? So you said that you think there might be some forked blockchain running around but coin mining is being done somehow in SQL. Now here you showed a gap in time stamps making meaning indeed blockchain viewer does show info from the blockchain. We don't know what they were doing. My assumption is that has something to do with oncoming dealshaker. And I can not comment your statement that in that time frame, you witnessed coins appear on balance but I need to remind you that back office in a separate database and who knows what did you see and when was it pulled from the blockchain. If thay will make you suspicious then ok, I have no proper explanation for that.
CryptoXpose wrote:
I don't know why you bash anyway the blockchain view so much , as according to your CEO Pierre Arens during the recent live Q&A webcast, the backoffice blockchain view shows "deatailed information about the OneCoin blockchain". So who is right, you or Pierre?
I bash it cause they did not make it full explorer and it is the source of all your crap cause you can not see all the small transactions there.
But if blockchain info is not detailed there then you need help. You can see all info that you can se on blockchain.info.
Your only issue is that you can not execute your own transaction and be able to see it there, cause it is probably just a part of a bundle from some transactions that you can see there.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Actually it was Ruja who implied this. Only after Ruja's talks were criticized, the company put more detailed explanation that it doesn't ACTUALLY picture the "mining process". Blame Ruja, not BehindMLM. If you want, I can provide video evidence where Ruja says this.
No that is not my point. My point was that they tried to trick people into thinking that was the actual blockchain yet they showed them how it was just an Imageshack GIF. Ruja then implemented that explanation just in case there are some ignorant people that might get hooked to that scam article.
CryptoXpose wrote:
What, you don't agree with your top leaders and Chris Principe?? :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6oZ4gDhpws
Correct. He made a mistake. first of all he is not even Onelife IMA so he can not know anything. Second, I heard even diamond leaders on training teach people to count the marker cap like this. This just proves my point that Onelife it the biggest enemy of Onecoin.
We do not know the exact market cap. We will know it when public trading starts and then market will decide it but I am confident that company will be strong to prevent huge volatility to the price.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Previously you claimed that coins are mined according to demand from tokens, not for the company to release later, have you changed your mind?
Btw. Ruja has previously stated that the company doesn't mine coins for itself, all coins are owned by members. I can find she saying this if needed. When has this principle changed and where was it announced?
Rujas statement was from the time when old blockchain was active. SInce I did not get my coins for 6 months, we can be sure that the statement was correct. When the new blockchain started, we all got our coins from the genesis block, and then they started mining in their main pool. You could hear Ruja mentioning the main pool in the recent webinar. Now when I say the only mining is via token demand, I actually meant for the coins that have the value, that go to users. I did not change my mind, I just need to explain it in more detail cause you guys are experts at not understanding someone and declaring that as a flaw so I must elaborate further.

As for ranks, when those were in incline you guys were ignoring that even tried to twist it and to look as less important. Now you make ranks one of your straws. Ok, ranks are in decline, meaning not the same visits are occurring. That is not hard to see from onelife members count cause earlier 100-150k people joined per month. And not it is less than 50k per month. IPO announcement killed confidence to some onelife leaders that are not certain of onelife future after IPO, some leaders leave cause they can not lie and promise profit to people, powerpacks slowed new users inflow on counter cause those are the same people paying more money to gather others in big power pack, so focus was killed for low packets and new users.
Many of that. Some people are losing patience cause Onecoin was supposed to be public on 80% mined coins from old blockchain so new people need to start new momentum. Over all that is not so dramatic, it is a silence before the storm I believe.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:14 pm

Your only issue is that you can not execute your own transaction and be able to see it there
That's a fricking huge issue imo. The only thing useful for the members would be to see their own transactions in the blockchain. But no..
Who needs this other "detailed blockchain information" when it can't be tied to real life at all. Basically that information is just for show, because it can't be tied to real life. This has been going on for nearly 3 years now. IMO you have to be extremely trusting, not to think something is not right.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:31 pm

Read again your first sentence, read it 3 times and ask your self: Why the hell is so important to you to see your own transaction in the blockchain?
When you pay something or send coins to someone, do you really go to explorer and look at your transaction? Will it make you horny?

Onecoin is centralized and we can clearly see all our transactions in the back office. Everything is there. And since cryptocurrency is centralized you can trust the company everything is in the blockchain. Who knows maybe when Onecoin is publicly traded we will be able to see all transactions in the blockchain too. Right now they are private and are not obligated to do that. Although I agree some people might have trust issues with it :) Their problem.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Because that is the purpose of a blockchain. To be an immutable ledger, ledger that can't be edited. Why have a blockchain at all then if you don't see any use for that? The way OneCoin coin works for members, there's no need for blockchain anyway.

It's completely idiotic to say "they are not obliged to do that". FFS, WHY they don't do that? It's so insane. They could do it, but "won't because not obliged to". Why they don't want to be transparent as they advertize? Why they wan't to have another issue that raises suspicion. It does not make any sense.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:48 pm
Because that is the purpose of a blockchain. To be an immutable ledger, ledger that can't be edited. Why have a blockchain at all then if you don't see any use for that? The way OneCoin coin works for members, there's no need for blockchain anyway.
We agree on this. But what we have here is a multi billion company stating they have a blockchain and all transactions are recorded there, they also made external audits, and we have people that do not trust the company to have a blockchain because they can not see that blockchain. But that is no way proof that there is actually no blockchain, just a trust issue, and opinion. When they go public I think all of this will be clear. And anchoring will also solve trust issue of a centralized system.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:48 pm
It's completely idiotic to say "they are not obliged to do that". FFS, WHY they don't do that? It's so insane. They could do it, but "won't because not obliged to". Why they don't want to be transparent as they advertize? Why they wan't to have another issue that raises suspicion. It does not make any sense.
I agree on you on this

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:01 pm

and we have people that do not trust the company to have a blockchain because they can not see that blockchain.
There's 1000s other reasons as well why people don't trust the company. Being allegedly a "multi billion comapny" is no guarantee of anything. Hell, MMM Global is a multi billion company and regarded as one the world's largest ponzi schemes of all times, much bigger than OneCoin.

Remember when Ruja said OneCoin is the first MLM she has ever been involved with? Why lie even about that? She was involved with BigCoin MLM "The Future Of Money".

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Well, the skeptic will, of course, find any reason to stay skeptic. No help about that. But someone being skeptic only gives him right not to participate, he does not have a right to be a judge also.

Again, Ruja was not involved in running Bigcoin, she was only a consultant.
Was it MLM? Bigcoin? I watched some part of a video her doing education about cryptocurrency but I did not make an impression it was MLM

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:04 am

Well, I know you don't believe anything what any blog says, but regarding BigCoin you should check this out, at least the screenshots:
https://bigcoinscam.wordpress.com/
These guys want you to pay USD 5,000 for a so called Gold Package of some digital education and a business opportunity.

How stupid do you think people are?

Regretfully we are informed that many people have been promised a ground floor opportunity in Prosper Inc and Bigcoin and if they join today they will of course have the “world” or China “under them”.
Yeah it was MLM. OneCoin was obviously further development of this Prosper/BigCoin scheme.