ICO's

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Mary

ICO's

Post by Mary » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:36 am

Morning
I wonder if you could help with a question:
On 16/09/2017 I chose to convert a number of my coins to (originally IPC's which changed to) ICO's because we were offered 'x 200'. Could you, in your opinion explain what this offer meant? My understanding was that the number of coins that I put forward for converting would in October 2018 be times 200 ICO's
Ex: 1000 coins x 200 ICO's = 200,000.
Does that mean that the original number (of say 1000) will increase to 200,00? I can't find anywhere on the OneCoin site that can help with further info.
Does it also mean that the total value of 200,000 ICO's will depend on the opening price in October?
Thanks
Yours confused
Mary

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: ICO's

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:36 pm

hello
You changed ONE to OFC on the promotional rate 1:200 so for 1000 ONE you got 200000 OFC.

That does not mean you will have 200000 ONE, the rate OFC:ONE will be known after October 08.2018, right now we do not know.
We can only hope it will be 1:100 so we end up with double Onecoins.

newlife

Post by newlife » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 pm

sorry my english (google translator),
but the ofc were for the IPO, are they also valid for the ICO?

Thanks

Mary

Post by Mary » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:36 pm

Thank you for confirming what I had hoped to understand!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:33 pm

newlife wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 pm
sorry my english (google translator),
but the ofc were for the IPO, are they also valid for the ICO?

Thanks
IPO seems to be canceled cause it would be hard for so world spread people to own and trade stocks, legally but also this is fintech company pivoting around cryptocurrency so they decided to go ICO but this is delayed because of the ongoing investigation.

So, OFCs are not future tokens that we will be able to exchange back to ONE after public exchange launches after October 08. 2018.
And ONE we will be able to use at merchants and probably sell to FIAT as time goes by.

Harry

Post by Harry » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:40 pm

@Igor

Why did Dr. Ruja register the ICO domains "private", anonymous? Here's an example:

Acting this way does not promote confidence in OneCoin.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:16 pm

Harry wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:40 pm
Acting this way does not promote confidence in OneCoin.
Ok so you ask why did dr Ruja Ignatova register the domain as private? First, you know her full name why do you ask why the domain is private?

Let's see two very promising and anticipating projects EOS and Cardano:

http://whois.domaintools.com/eos.io
Whois Record for Eos.io
Registrant Registration Private
Registrant Org Domains By Proxy, LLC

OMG it is private, I will not invest there cause DAN LARIMER registered the domain as private.

http://whois.domaintools.com/cardanohub.org
Whois Record for CardanoHub.org
Registrant WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Org WhoisGuard, Inc.

DAMN, it is private, I will not invest cause CHARLES HOSKINSON registered the domain as private.

Companies register domains as private as a legal precaution abundance since all this is not yet regulated and you can never know how authorities will deal with crypto projects at the end.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:43 pm

No, you misunderstood. OFC will exchange to ONEcoins, and ONEcoins will be able to be spent at merchants, or sold on exchange for fiat money.
But I would not count on being able to sell too much ONEcoins on the beginning cause merchants will have the advantage to sell, and we users can spend them at merchants. Which is ok for me cause I want to have cryptocurrency that I can actually use, not just trade. [/i]

Mary

Post by Mary » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:02 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:43 pm
No, you misunderstood. OFC will exchange to ONEcoins, and ONEcoins will be able to be spent at merchants, or sold on exchange for fiat money.
But I would not count on being able to sell too much ONEcoins on the beginning cause merchants will have the advantage to sell, and we users can spend them at merchants. Which is ok for me cause I want to have cryptocurrency that I can actually use, not just trade. [/i]

Thank you Igor that is what I had understood but in your earlier quotes I misinterpreted your explanation. I have no intention of using or seling; seeing Onecoin's future grow will be exciting.
Thank you