BBC - 4 minute clip about Onecoin Analyzed

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Re: BBC - 4 minute clip about Onecoin Analyzed

Post by flatrate » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:08 am

john, sounds like straight jacket tim is getting paranoid and well he should. he will pay a heavy price for his delusional slander of ONE in my opinion.

i am the real john reiner...lol :D :D

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 am

flatrate wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 pm
xpose, so its OK for Panorama to do what it did without one word from the other side ??

you call that an excellent warning ? no way sonny boy, that was drive by shooting by your camp all the way and you know it. you can spout off here all you like but if you find this report fair & balanced i pity you.
No I didn't say it was an excellent warning. On the contrary like I said, it was very short, barely a scratch of the subject, if that.
What is excellent is that people are warned about this scheme. Today you really would have to live in a cave if you invest and have't noticed these warnings.

Maybe someday we critics will be writing a movie script for "The Wizard of Lies 2 - The Bulgarian Cryptoqueen" which tells the whole story. ;)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:43 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 am
What is excellent is that people are warned about this scheme. Today you really would have to live in a cave if you invest and have't noticed these warnings.
Actually proper warning would be to make it with a company PR so there is also another side of the story. Instead they even put out the wolf of wallstreet bitcoin talk. The company actually stood on Layla side, but her problem was she came to her senses too late when Saleh did not work any more and of course the company is not obligated to refund. If I was duped by some bitcoin hyper (and there were many in the media) to invest in 56000 eur in Bitcoin while it was 19000$ and now when it fel to 6000 I don’t go ask exchange to make me a refund.

But you not admitting how evil this clip is, how twisted wording is and emotional manipulation only prooves that you are not a critic but a pure hater wanting onecoin to go down and all the people with it but you try to hide under lamb skin and alledgedlly good intentions on saving people.
TBO now you disgust me. I am all for good critique but this clip is obvious evil spinoff with the agenda focusing on 5% of bad things and putting on blinders on 95% good things. I mean seriously, they came undercover to dealshhaker event to see how they lure people to lose money but they failed to see how people actually spend onecoins already. Fucking frustrating sickos.

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 am
Maybe someday we critics will be writing a movie script for "The Wizard of Lies 2 - The Bulgarian Cryptoqueen" which tells the whole story. ;)
This “does not” look as a narcisstic expression of a poor addicted fella who will go beyond mental barrier to the end hoping he is right so he can write a book.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:17 am

Heh, I knew you make BBC Panorama a hater too :D. No it was not a twisted clip because FAR WORSE has happened in events than what was ever potrayed in the document. And I know Panorama interviewed other victims too, and based their report on that. Was it the best report and journalism ever, no.

A fact that a small portion of the member club takes OneCoin doesn't make it real usable currency. It's a private club discount coupon, nothing else. There's one fricking guy who has over 4.5% of all the active deals for f sake.

And AFAIK Saleh Ahmed did work for marketing the packages when Layla first contacted the company. So don't give me that tired BS. The company was never going to take any responsibility as usual.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:50 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:17 am
Heh, I knew you make BBC Panorama a hater too :D. No it was not a twisted clip because FAR WORSE has happened in events than what was ever potrayed in the document. And I know Panorama interviewed other victims too, and based their report on that. Was it the best report and journalism ever, no.
That's a lie, if they interviewed them they would put them here. This clip was solely propagated by Layla, and info from the "victim" group. Most of those "victims" are just greedy fools that thought they will get rich easily. I am losing patience with this victim crap.
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
A fact that a small portion of the member club takes OneCoin doesn't make it real usable currency. It's a private club discount coupon, nothing else. There's one fricking guy who has over 4.5% of all the active deals for f sake.
You really try to amplify your nonimportant crap and neglect important ones. This is a private stage of ONE so yes, it is a private club. And it grows,
and at some point, club will be open for the public.

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
And AFAIK Saleh Ahmed did work for marketing the packages when Layla first contacted the company. So don't give me that tired BS. The company was never going to take any responsibility as usual.
Not true, he lied about his rank all the time, he was never blue diamond, he was diamond, he made appearances on events making pictures with leaders, but truth is he did not work and have new money for a long time, there was 600 eur submitted to be paid to Layla but after doing this she will hardly her any penny in the future. She said she wants to make awareness about Saleh and networkers, instead, they all twisted it to turn against the company, but the reality is, Onecoin overgrew that media crap. Private stage proved to be good after all, until all is fixed and onecoin becomes self-evident and cleared by the authorities. And then public trading can start clean. But we will see what happens.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:43 pm

bye bye assholes...don't forget to write

now, xpose, tim, oz, bjorn, eagledouche, can all twit and twat with each other about ONE 24/7 ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:45 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:43 pm
bye bye assholes...don't forget to write

now, xpose, tim, oz, bjorn, eagledouche, can all twit and twat with each other about ONE 24/7 ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sad thing, now they will write all over how I am censoring this forum, how this is not a real debate but you can not expect better from them unfortunately.

Good critics are welcome and they are supposed to find a flaw in the system that needs to be fixed, what they are looking for is Onecoin to shut down and that is not a critic.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:54 pm

yeah, i am very much aware of xpose and his clinical obsession of ONE and its demise.. like i told you they are here to poison the well.

what is more surprising and alarming is how that eagle douche starting spouting tim junk non-stop... almost like the sad cat was taken over by a demon or something. maybe he started collecting a check maybe who knows. its a damn sickness that sets in.