FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by flatrate » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Hey, at least your buddy cryptoxpose told us why he posts here full time every day, nights, weekends, holidays, xmas, xmas eve, etc.. He is Mr. Honesty and is working with the authorities, but not from Finland.

So, why exactly are you here ? Do you have a stake in the outcome of Onecoin ? Do you own ONE ? Are you trying to use ONE in accord with your business ? Do you think you know better than 3.3 million miners ? Why else would you spend your free time posting on a forum you do not have a stake in and can not possibly know about the inner dealings of ONE because your not involved. Reading copy/paste made up fake info by tim and xpose is not educating yourself it is utterly absurd. Furthermore, I have my doubts about several things with ONE and my posts prove it. You are are not objective and you do not add value to the debate.

Go work on your website friend and leave the future of ONE to the risk takers who got involved... Happy New Year :D :D :D

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:01 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:17 pm
So let me get this straight. I only post what my "boss" tells me to post, I am a paid troll endlessly posting, I have to have an ulterior motive since I am not in OneCoin, and somehow I am supposed to care about Bitcoin dropping in price. That about it, or have I left anything out? I don't want to respond until I can answer all your claims about me. So please let me know if I left anything out you want me to address.

Also tell me who my "boss" is, and who is paying me to post.
My understanding is, that these poor bastards have been convinced by their organization, that "the competition" - meaning big Bitcoin investors - are scared of OneCoin, and don't want it succeed, so they have hired people to "spread lies" about OneCoin.
That's the story what I have seen. And of course like everything else coming inside the organization, Onecoiners believe it.

Ok, but in order to someone to be scared of "competition", they should believe the competition is actually real. I think *someone* would have said they believe Onecoin is a real legit project. But no. Nobody, ever, anywhere.
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:03 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:57 pm
Do you think you know better than 3.3 million miners ?
Hell yes. They don't even realize they haven't been really mining anything for Pete's sake (and this is something even Igor agrees with me). The Onecoin members are among the least knowledgeable people who have heard about cryptocurrency. Even the leaders. Why do you think Igor says he is going to teach the leaders about cryptocurrency...
Reading copy/paste made up fake info by tim and xpose is not educating yourself it is utterly absurd.
F U already. You have not been able to show anything wrong with my information, and I have asked several times.
Write the info you say is fake, with proof otherwise, and Tim will pay you. He has publicly offered to do that.
Why else would you spend your free time posting on a forum you do not have a stake in and can not possibly know about the inner dealings of ONE because your not involved.
That's just it, there are several critics who still are members and have considerable amount of coins. How do you think we have access to accounts with tens of thousands of onecoins.. Hell, there are critics all to way up to Diamond level. There are also anonymous sources inside OneLife, who are not critics publicly. But I guess you didn't know that. So yes, we absolutely know about the inner dealings a lot. Ask Igor which one of us heard Kari leaving first...
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:35 pm

your telling me that you and your marauders think that Onecoin does not even have a blockchain ? i think that one is straight from your idol tim i think.

So, what in holly molly have our huge network been mining for years and years ? what will Mr. Honestye pull out of his bag of tricks this time ?

This should be fun...popcorn anyone ?

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:47 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:35 pm
your telling me that you and your marauders think that Onecoin does not even have a blockchain ? i think that one is straight from your idol tim i think.

So, what in holly molly have our huge network been mining for years and years ? what will Mr. Honestye pull out of his bag of tricks this time ?

This should be fun...popcorn anyone ?
FFS, read what Igor has said, and you understand you idiots have not been really mining anything. The company creates the coins. Tokens are exchanged to coins with certain ratio (difficulty number). Igor has himself agreed members are not mining anything.
What the company tries to show, is that they create 50000 coin block reward for every block. Members do not do this. The "members are mining coins" is pure marketing regardless if there's a blockchain system running or not.

What comes to blockchain, there's no proof of that. Even Igor recognizes this. There's no proof of tech. Igor wants to go in January to Sofia to talk with technical people, because they don't want to tell anything..

Also blockchain is not something that is retroactive. If OneCoin has recently created a real blockchain system, they have still defrauded people close to 3 years. There's no reason why the company couldn't show the now retired first blockchain, unless of course it doesn't exist.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:43 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:47 pm
FFS, read what Igor has said, and you understand you idiots have not been really mining anything. The company creates the coins. Tokens are exchanged to coins with certain ratio (difficulty number). Igor has himself agreed members are not mining anything.
What the company tries to show, is that they create 50000 coin block reward for every block. Members do not do this. The "members are mining coins" is pure marketing regardless if there's a blockchain system running or not.
Fuck this shit already, you guys only make poison and do not ever understand what people are writing to you, if something is good or bad cause everything is bad for you.

I hereby close this thread cause it is retarded and full of crying out about not liking pretty much anything about this system and you buzz about stuff that is not even important for success.

I said I will no longer follow this topic but when the cat leaves mice are bosses and what you are saying here is in no way debate cause you never look objectively.

Closed thread. Thank you for your time.