FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
CryptoXpose2
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:53 pm

flatrate wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:39 pm
Yes, there are some awful deals I can agree with that but as you can see none of the deals get bought. If we are going to go round and round and round and round lets play your game.

First, why not mention the fair deals Dealshaker there are plenty ? Mr. Honesty my arse...
You said "actually, you Bullshiter, the entire Dealshaker platform is using the current price... "
Then when I show it's not the case, you suddenly agree there are "some" awful deals, but you complain why I don't mention fair deals.
Well maybe because you claimed I'm a bullshitter and you claimed the "entire Dealshaker platform is using the current price" and you wanted me to prove otherwise, so I did.

FFS you OneCoiners are unbelievable. :roll:
Un-fricking-believable.
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

flatrate
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by flatrate » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:14 am

It's OK sonny boy we all know your game Mr. Honesy ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

CryptoXpose2
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:29 am

You want some more great deals which show that "the entire Dealshaker platform is using the current price"?

2*680 g packs of pistachio nuts, only 171.82 ONE [3565 euros]
https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/bao-you- ... G-v0eTw-x4~

More tea: 30.8 Kg of tea, 33 522.76 ONE [695 597 euros, or 22584 euros/kilo]
https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/taetea/y ... Q3roFSYcA0~

Asus desktop computer 1 682.81 ONE [34 918 euros]
https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/hua-shuo ... RERb6x6np4~

A bit cheaper Jade bracelet only 996.46 ONE [20 497 euros]
https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/tian-ran ... NFmpK0PYSs~

HP 40' LCD monitor 759.88 ONE [15 767 euros]
https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/hp-lcd/c ... oeJFOQ9m30~

Simple wardrobe 4 794.19 ONE [99 479 euros]
https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/xian-dai ... siM7Thb694~

Well, there's a LOT of these, so your claim that the "entire Dealshaker plaform is using the current price" is simply bullshit.
Yeah, post your troll pics all you want, I actually post proof and real information with links instead.

flatrate
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by flatrate » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:43 am

Nice copy/paste by the internet Onecoin troll.. I can do the exact same thing with Ebay a thousand times over.. your point paid troll ?

I know, your next move will be to show us more shitey deals and totally not report good deals on the great Dealshaker... fake news kind of

Maybe you will bring up why nobody wants to buy your 1000 Onecoin..

An oldie but goodie is always fun.. ruja is missing and arrested in Germany..

You can thrill us by telling us your working with the authorities to blow the lid off onecoin...yay man

please please please tell us again why you do this Mr. Honesty... pretty please

You can always tells us that ruja does not even have a blockchain.. that one always brings down the house.

So obvious Mr. Honesty...

I am getting more excited about Oct. 8th every day when i read this trolls debate material.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CryptoXpose2
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:49 am

My point posting those deals? As I already said, my point was answering your claim here:
flatrate wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:24 pm
Actually, you Bullshiter, the entire Dealshaker platform is using the current price... This is the kind of LINE CROSSING I mentioned to you about. In my opinion and hopefully a courts as well you will need to prove that Dealshaker merchants are not using 20.75 to make that statement. I am not sure the company would go after you over this and many other statements you've made, but i wish they would.

The company will actually freeze merchant accounts that are not using the current internal price of ONE..
I answered your claim, and showed your claim is bullshit.
Also your other claim that "the company will actually freeze merchant accounts that are not using the current internal price of ONE", is clearly also false.

Now, why do you attack me, when I just answered to your claims? You yourself wanted me to prove it, so I did. What the hell is your problem?
An oldie but goodie is always fun.. ruja is missing and arrested in Germany..
I have never ever claimed anywhere that Ruja was arrested in Germany. It's really nice you try to put these words to my mouth. Asshole.

I was the fricking first one here who posted to this forum that independent journalist had confirmed Ruja was not arrested in Germany:
Link: http://onecoin-debate.com/viewtopic.php?p=1543#p1543

She is clearly missing though, they use old photo material of her. Even her brother couldn't get a 10 seconds video greetings from her to show at the MasterMind Bangkok event.
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EagleOne
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:29 am

Actually Ruja was arrested and charged in Germany and pled guilty to her crimes in March of 2016; just not as claimed in 2017.

As far as all that great educational material Igor and flatrate love to claim, then why are the majority of OneCoin/OneLIfers so darn ignorant at the rally's held and are video taped? These are supposed to be the smartest and educated people about crypto-currencies, yet they sure prove that claim wrong with the inane questions they ask.

CryptoXpose2
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:41 am

EagleOne wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:29 am
Actually Ruja was arrested and charged in Germany and pled guilty to her crimes in March of 2016; just not as claimed in 2017.
I don't have such info that she was actually arrested in Germany 2016. She appeared in court,pled guilty to her crimes,got probation and fines, and walked away.

EagleOne
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:38 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:41 am
EagleOne wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:29 am
Actually Ruja was arrested and charged in Germany and pled guilty to her crimes in March of 2016; just not as claimed in 2017.
I don't have such info that she was actually arrested in Germany 2016. She appeared in court,pled guilty to her crimes,got probation and fines, and walked away.
When you are charged with 23 counts of fraud and one count of misuse of bank funds, you have to be charged to enter a plea. Unless Germany has weird criminal laws, this is SOP. She was released on her own recognizance until her trial date. When her trial date was called, she and her father pled guilty to all charges to avoid a trial, and then she was sentenced to 14 months probation, paid fines and paid restitution of close to $1 Million. Her father did not appear as it was stated he was too ill to attend, and the court agreed. He paid his fine, plus restitution for his role in the fraud. She then lied to the court at her sentencing claiming she was living in Dubai, only earning 3,500 Euros per month and was doing consulting for entrepreneurs; all the while living in Bulgaria, earning millions of dollars, and founding and running OneCoin, and no OneLife did not exist then.

EagleOne
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:04 am

We have been told repeatedly that OneCoin cannot be compared to Bitcoin, yet every time there is a regulatory body that issues a warning or alert about OneCoin, the immediate response is that they also included Bitcoin and crypto-currencies in the warning. The reason why they specifically name OneCoin is because they are NOT A CRYPTO-CURRENCY, unlike Bitcoin. Otherwise the statements would just say ALL crypto-currencies fall under the warning.

It makes no difference that Bitcoin is mentioned in the alert or warning, since Bitcoin and OneCoin are not even close to being the same, as repeatedly told to us. The fact that OneCoin is mentioned by name is like waving honey to a bear for the rush to try to discredit the warning. All of these regulatory agencies are too stupid to realize the brilliance of OneCoin, and are wrong in their statements. Yet not once has OneCoin/ONeLife's crack legal team rushed to point this out to the authorities and get the warnings removed. All we get is the mumbo-jumbo that Ruja and company work with law enforcement to ensure they are in compliance, it is all the fault of the rogue IMA's, not OneCoin/OneLife; but they have failed miserably in getting the warning removed. And before there is the rush to say not true as the UK has removed their warning, they did no such thing. They only removed it from the most current warning list because they have so many warnings issued monthly. It is still there, just not on the most current listing. Kind of like the claim that the Swedish investigation had been stopped, only to have it reinstated by another agency that is in charge of this type of business and is still an ongoing investigation.

Of course we are led to believe that because nothing has come of these investigations, that OneOin/OneLife are in the clear or something would have been done by now. Furthest thing from the truth. Most investigations take anywhere between 9 months to 18 months to complete, and those are the ones that are fast tracked. Some take up to 2 years to conclude. And we can't forget that we continue to have more countries issuing an alert or warning to their citizens about OneCoin, along with other companies they are regulating like what happened in Poland.

Time for the rush to dispute all I have written with the standard name-calling and derogatory comments.

openmind
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by openmind » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:41 am

EagleOne wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:38 am
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:41 am
EagleOne wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:29 am
Actually Ruja was arrested and charged in Germany and pled guilty to her crimes in March of 2016; just not as claimed in 2017.
I don't have such info that she was actually arrested in Germany 2016. She appeared in court,pled guilty to her crimes,got probation and fines, and walked away.
When you are charged with 23 counts of fraud and one count of misuse of bank funds, you have to be charged to enter a plea. Unless Germany has weird criminal laws, this is SOP. She was released on her own recognizance until her trial date. When her trial date was called, she and her father pled guilty to all charges to avoid a trial, and then she was sentenced to 14 months probation, paid fines and paid restitution of close to $1 Million. Her father did not appear as it was stated he was too ill to attend, and the court agreed. He paid his fine, plus restitution for his role in the fraud. She then lied to the court at her sentencing claiming she was living in Dubai, only earning 3,500 Euros per month and was doing consulting for entrepreneurs; all the while living in Bulgaria, earning millions of dollars, and founding and running OneCoin, and no OneLife did not exist then.
BS

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alexferhati and 12 guests