FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
flatrate
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by flatrate » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:01 pm

Now your worried about Onelife pumping opportunity ? Go to Youtube and put in Bitcoin in the search bar and you will see hyping sonny boy. I would never defend MLM anything but be fair with your bashing.

Remember, nobody of sound mind would dedicate YEARS OF THEIR LIFE into trashing Onecoin if not for purpose, agenda, money or hate. These people do it every day, nights, weekends, xmas, xmas day not because they are honest stewards of the digital currency landscape, but something much more deviant i'm sure.

This thread needs to be frozen solid..

CryptoXpose2
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:06 pm

flatrate wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:01 pm
Remember, nobody of sound mind would dedicate YEARS OF THEIR LIFE into trashing Onecoin if not for purpose, agenda, money or hate. These people do it every day, nights, weekends, xmas, xmas day not because they are honest stewards of the digital currency landscape, but something much more deviant i'm sure.
Well you are wrong then. There are lots of people who actually enjoy exposing different scams and cults like Scientology etc, and finding out information which these schemes try to hide. OneCoin especially stands out as an exceptionally non-transparent scheme, although claiming otherwise.

It simply is intriguing when you start from the root level (like a stooge appointed as a manager of 5 OneCoin related companies) and go up from there, as new controversies and issues come up regularly, and apologists try to explain these things.

The companies and people handling the money transfers and its controversies in the background is a whole another area which this discussion forum hasn't even scratched. There's so much people don't have any idea about. What you don't realize is that many of us critics are actually co-operating with authorities in the background.

I honestly want to bring out all aspects of OneCoin/OneLife, especially from the critical side. Apologists like Igor handle the apologism, I would probably too, if I had bought OneLife education packages with 55 BTC over a year ago like Igor, I would believe and explain things for the better - to the end. That's my one and only motive, doesn't matter what you think. If you find any straight up lie which you can prove wrong from the material I publish, I'm happy to apologize and make corrections. Tim even promises Bitcoins if you can prove a lie from his output.

I understand Igor doesn't deny that a lot in OneCoin is still based purely on belief after over 3 years of aggressive marketing.

flatrate
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by flatrate » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:32 pm

"That's my one and only motive, doesn't matter what you think. If you find any straight up lie which you can prove wrong from the material I publish, I'm happy to apologize and make corrections."

That is hilarious..why would i need to prove anything ? that would be the job of Onecoin counsel I would think. It is not my company you continue to slander every day, nights, weekends, holidays, xmas eve, xmas day, xmas night, day after xmas, etc..

How come you do not post on Youtube any longer ? worried about something ? lord knows there has been perceived negative news throughout the company. You can use your favorite that ruja is missing, no CEO at the moment, price of Onecoin is too high, but 20k for bitcon is perfectly fine scenario, etc.... go for it.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep on chirping sonny boy..

CryptoXpose2
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:20 pm

flatrate wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:32 pm
How come you do not post on Youtube any longer ? worried about something ?
Because making Youtube videos actually takes time. And there should be some good topic.
I've thought that I make a video for authorities about the education packages, how packages having hugely different prices have the same education levels, only difference being in tokens and splits. And proof that profit has been promised or strongly implied by top people in the origanization.
price of Onecoin is too high, but 20k for bitcon is perfectly fine scenario, etc.... go for it.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where have I said anything about Bitcoin price being a fine scenario? Nowhere. All I have said is, that if you have 1000 ONEs, nobody will pay you 20750 euros for those anywhere. So why would it be any different on 8th October 2018, after only 10 months? If there would be truely demand, the join rate would be increasing, not decreasing, while you still can "mine coins in discount price". But if you have 1.5 BTC, you can get at the moment that 20750 euros pretty much instantly.

Also, if you believe Kari Wahlroos, Juha Parhiala etc. have currently 1 billion euros or more worth of OneCoins (50 million coins * 20.75€), be my guest. I don't believe that..
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

openmind
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by openmind » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:32 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:29 pm
openmind wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:09 am
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:30 pm


You need to sign up and be logged in, in order to put your merchant profile for approval, right. So, tell me, how it could be even theoretically possible, as the individual logged in user counter shows about 300k now (the count how many user accounts have been ever logged in). How can there be 600k merchants waiting for approval???

I'd like to hear the "Igor explanation" for this mystery, please. I'm sure there will be one, cause you can explain water to wine.. :D

Ah yeah, the company announced in Kuala Lumpur end of November, that 120k+ purchases have been processed in DealShaker.
OneLife screamed earlier 10-15 million coupons bought. "Small difference".
Sure Mr. President of The Universe :lol: :lol: :lol:
Instead of posting these useless reaponses, try to explain the controversy described in the message.
In that message I don't actually critisize the company this time, but OneLife for their continuous hugely exaggerated hype which is obviously still going on strong.
Sure Mr. BS. President of the Universe

flatrate
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by flatrate » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:38 pm

"All I have said is, that if you have 1000 ONEs, nobody will pay you 20750 euros for those anywhere."

How in holy heck can anyone pay anyone 20750 euros for ONE when it is a private company that is not open for public trading ? I think 1000 ONE's should be worth far more than that considering the euphoric gain in price for most digital coin units this past year. Heck, take a peak at Bitconnect price which is considered a scam by the Bitcon elites. You can however use ONE to buy goods and services on Dealshaker... What other digital currency has their own e-commerce platform to do such a thing ????

"I've thought that I make a video for authorities about the education packages, how packages having hugely different price have the same education levels, only difference being in tokens and splits."

You are getting funny at this point sonny boy.. which authorities ? The education packages have been highly successful with over 3.3 million extremely interested in the education and optional promo tokens. Make your video son don't be frightened it may get you some brownie points from your handlers. :P :P

CryptoXpose2
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:53 pm

flatrate wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:38 pm
How in holy heck can anyone pay anyone 20750 euros for ONE when it is a private company that is not open for public trading ?
People have been selling their full accounts since the beginning of the scheme.
In addition the unofficial ukrainian exchange uses fake DealShaker deals for coin transfers, for cash transfers they use Advanced Cash, WebMoney, Perfect Money, and also SWIFT bank transfers, as you can read from their website.

Also it's possible to transfer coins in your network line, the bigger package, the more coins you can transfer a day. 40 is the max amount of coins that can be transferred a day if you're a big package owner in your network line, so transferring 1000 ONEs takes 25 days.

So in principle it would be possible, but in practice 1 ONE is not 20.75 euros, as no one will give you that.
You can however use ONE to buy goods and services on Dealshaker... What other digital currency has their own e-commerce platform to do such a thing ????
There's https://www.openbazaar.org/
You can pay with 50+ cryptocurrencies, seller receives payment in Bitcoin.
OpenBazaar's initial release was on 4 April 2016, stable release a month ago.

flatrate
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by flatrate » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:24 pm

"You can pay with 50+ cryptocurrencies, seller receives payment in Bitcoin."

Which of them have their own e-commerce platforms that buy & sell in their own digital unit ? NONE

FYI, did a bit of shopping on Dealshaker the past few weeks and snagged a couple nice deals. I paid in ONE and the seller received ONE without any Bitcon middle man. What a concept.

"So in principle it would be possible, but in practice 1 ONE is not 20.75 euros, as no one will give you that."

Actually, you Bullshiter, the entire Dealshaker platform is using the current price... This is the kind of LINE CROSSING I mentioned to you about. In my opinion and hopefully a courts as well you will need to prove that Dealshaker merchants are not using 20.75 to make that statement. I am not sure the company would go after you over this and many other statements you've made, but i wish they would.

The company will actually freeze merchant accounts that are not using the current internal price of ONE..

So, where is your proof that NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU 20.75 EUROS FOR ONE. You made the fraudulent statement now prove it.. :o :o :o :o

CryptoXpose2
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:04 pm

flatrate wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:24 pm
Which of them have their own e-commerce platforms that buy & sell in their own digital unit ? NONE
OpenBazaar's base currency is Bitcoin. The reason you can pay with 50+ cryptos is because they use ShapeShift API which converts between cryptos.
FYI, did a bit of shopping on Dealshaker the past few weeks and snagged a couple nice deals. I paid in ONE and the seller received ONE without any Bitcon middle man. What a concept.
What "bitcoin middle man"? There's no middle man necessary in OpenBazaar. Multi-sig account is used for payment. So if both buyer and seller are happy, no middle man is needed.
Actually, you Bullshiter, the entire Dealshaker platform is using the current price... This is the kind of LINE CROSSING I mentioned to you about.
In my opinion and hopefully a courts as well you will need to prove that Dealshaker merchants are not using 20.75 to make that statement.
Lets see:

Would you like to have $30 ONE ROAD South Australian Heathcote Shiraz wine from DealShaker, now only 35.35 ONEs a bottle [755 euros]
https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/ao-da-li ... Ntco9iamlE~

How about 60 cans of chinese beer, you would think it would be maybe 60 euros max, but DealShaker price now only 23.97 ONEs [497 euros]
https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/shi-gu-p ... jEtDsB3x7A~

Well, 100g of tea from DealShaker? Must be one of the most expensive teas at 387.41 ONE [8038 euros /100g, or 80387 euros/kilo]
https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/gu-shu-z ... 21ri-R9Syw~

Jade bracelet. Ebay price 5-100$, now from DealShaker only 4382.57 ONE [90 938 euros]
https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/mei-xin- ... nLGY3Qo8FE~

Everybody who has checked DealShaker more than a minute should have noticed these kind of things.
So, where is your proof that NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU 20.75 EUROS FOR ONE
We can sell 1000 ONEs right now for 20750 euros. Put the word out. If somebody gives us 20750 euros in exchange of 1000 ONEs, at least I promise to quit all critique immediately.

flatrate
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by flatrate » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:39 pm

Yes, there are some awful deals I can agree with that but as you can see none of the deals get bought. If we are going to go round and round and round and round lets play your game.

First, why not mention the fair deals Dealshaker there are plenty ? Mr. Honesty my arse...

Second, check out the first offering on Ebay for this item and notice how it gets sold.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ty-Beanie-Baby ... Swf~9ZaCX9

Now, check out the same exact product here which can't even get one sucker to buy.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ty-Beanie-Baby ... SwbwJaNzFi

Point is, your debate is weak and filled with one sided information to try and put Onecoin/Dealshaker in the worst possible light. You will have to wait like the rest of us if you want to sell your ONE. Patience sonny Patience !

You quit bashing ONE ? Ha its your full time job silly... ;) ;) ;)

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alexferhati, Bing [Bot] and 15 guests