FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
EagleOne

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:49 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:48 am
Marry Christmas to you ;)

I will need to correct you a bit. Ruja did not say “there WILL be” as she promished. She said that 1 million merchants is the goal. Yes that was not the case but it could have been. If you remember there was 20000 merchants for the first month alone cause they approved easily. Unfortunately they were stunned by fraud merchants. You criticized that.
Then they sharpened approval method to thoroughly chech merchants for financial records so now it is too slow but environment is safe. Now you criticize that too :)

There is a plan to speed up approval for merchants and it will be soon implemented with auto kyc approval software hopefully.

Because approvals are slow, people lose interest to find new merchants so with speeding up approvals new merchants might be exponencial. I got an info from several sources from network that there are 600k merchants waiting to be approved. Simon Lee also said that. But company did not confirm this to me.

Promoters who left did not work on dealshaker. They traveled, did mlm talk and took money.
Real working people remained to work.
Some of them were eager to sell power packs and then make fake deals on dealshaker for people to distribute coins. Fake deals are forbidden cause they imact price and they do not want that. Believe it or not ;)
In your rush to defend Ruja, you might want to re-read what I said. I did not say she"PROMISED," I said she "PREDICTED" there would be one million merchants in two years. I merely pointed out how bad of a prognosticator she is. As far as the new vetting process, with no-one home to run OneCoin/OneLife, it is going to take a lot longer to approve those 600,000 new merchants. OneCoin/OneLife will e long gone before they are all approved.

They have been touting how many merchants are "coming on board" for the last six months, and none of it has materialized. All hot air. If you want to believe the 600,000 merchants eagerly awaiting to join DealShaker, be my guest. It is all BS. I shudder to think of the quality of those 600,000 merchants if they are any way close to the ones they currently have. If they are DealShaker will be an even bigger joke than it already is.

It still does not change the fact that the number of deals to the number of merchants to the number of members suck big time.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate. Happy Chanukkah to our Jewish friends.

Interesting isn't it that I point out what Ruja says, and you rush to deny she said it or claim I said something she didn't say. Too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:28 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:38 am
Newsflash. The company has full control of the barometer figures and functionality, we don't really know anything about it. The company does not need any 'tokens' from packages to drive any fricking barometer figures on their website.
If you read what I wrote you would see that I exactly said that they have full control over barometer cause they can pump education codes to help grow if there was not enough tokens. I also said that I personally do not care even if they do that cause others inflate price too and when public trading starts people will pay for that or they won’t. I am done talking about price. It started from around 0.5eur with 300k members, it reached 20 eur with 3.4Mio members and in 2017 also usability but when public trading starts there will be no more barometers ;)
One more interesting info that you conveniently ignore is that they ban fake deals cause they impact price. Also the fact that they banned fake deals does nkt mean that this 20eur price was not inflated by such.

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Furthermore tokens cost nothing for the company. So no, it can't really be like EOS pumps ETH in their cycle, cause ETH has real value.
How shallow this statement is. Tokens cost nothing for company but ETH have real value? Do you really think whoever is pumping those ETH bought them at this price? Those are people that took millions of ETH during ICO or early mining (literally for free) or whatever, they sure cost them almost anything. Also if Onecoin is pumping their own education packs they have value cause they have their prices and 3.4 million people paid cash for those. Just like people who mined free BTC back then can now play with its price without any guilt.
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Sure there are 600k merchants waiting for approval, when only 251k members ever logged in to DealShaker according to the counter...sounds as believable as the 10 million deals sold news from the network. Wasn't the company figure like 200k deals sold which they announced in Kuala Lumpur or Mastermind, a bit more believable at least.
I also said that 600k merchants figure was not confirmed by the company so we will see it it is true in next months.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:55 am

EagleOne wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:49 am
Interesting isn't it that I point out what Ruja says, and you rush to deny she said it or claim I said something she didn't say. Too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/color][/b]
No, it is not interesting, there is a reason behind it :) It was late, I laid to bed and boring email came so I read and answered from the phone.
So seems like I misread what you said and I apologize, total waste of time as usual on this forum.

I will unsubscribe from this topic cause there is no point wasting my time and energy with every single post here cause you guys are really nitpicking and obviously wanting so hard for this to fail cause it's just not failing as all of you are predicting for 3 years now so "let's just find anything we can spin to look bad".
And when I try to explain why is something like it is, it turns to be a complete waste of time.

Bye

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:28 am
I also said that 600k merchants figure was not confirmed by the company so we will see it it is true in next months.
You need to sign up and be logged in, in order to put your merchant profile for approval, right. So, tell me, how it could be even theoretically possible, as the individual logged in user counter shows about 300k now (the count how many user accounts have been ever logged in). How can there be 600k merchants waiting for approval???

I'd like to hear the "Igor explanation" for this mystery, please. I'm sure there will be one, cause you can explain water to wine.. :D

Ah yeah, the company announced in Kuala Lumpur end of November, that 120k+ purchases have been processed in DealShaker.
OneLife screamed earlier 10-15 million coupons bought. "Small difference".

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Now there's spreading a Merry Christmas -message from "Ruja" among the members: https://www.facebook.com/groups/4479994 ... 876363470/

Only thing is that the picture of Ruja is at least a year old: https://www.facebook.com/onedreamteamof ... =3&theater

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:27 am

IGOR, like I've said numerous times before your just wasting valuable time with this particular batch of Onecoin obsessed freaks. They work every single day, nights, weekends, xmas eve, xmas night baiting you into fruitless banter that is not bringing value to this debate. I mean look at what these pitiful folks are talking about on Xmas night ????

Just take a look at this body of work by cryptoxpose ? he probably stopped loading those BS videos because he is scared of the consequence that may land on this persons lap. Do not be surprised if this channel gets pulled soon.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JMLtube1/videos

put this thread to bed already and sharpen that ax my friend..

I hope you had a great holiday !

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:52 am

flatrate, 9 out of 10 your messages are identical crying about me and other critics. Igor will ban me and Eagle if he doesn't want critic view. If he doesn't ban, then shut the hell up already with that ridiculous crying.
A message takes 1-2 minutes to write, and I seldom write more than 5 messages a day, so quit the fricking whining already. Igor has 2 times more messages than me.

And I make more videos when there's something happening that makes an interesting video. Nothing remarkable really happening, except Ruja's disappearing.

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:07 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:52 am
flatrate, 9 out of 10 your messages are identical crying about me and other critics. Igor will ban me and Eagle if he doesn't want critic view. If he doesn't ban, then shut the hell up already with that ridiculous crying.
A message takes 1-2 minutes to write, and I seldom write more than 5 messages a day, so quit the fricking whining already. Igor has 2 times more messages than me.

And I make more videos when there's something happening that makes an interesting video. Nothing remarkable really happening, except Ruja's disappearing.
I hope you will never get any answers from Igor.

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:09 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:30 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
You need to sign up and be logged in, in order to put your merchant profile for approval, right. So, tell me, how it could be even theoretically possible, as the individual logged in user counter shows about 300k now (the count how many user accounts have been ever logged in). How can there be 600k merchants waiting for approval???

I'd like to hear the "Igor explanation" for this mystery, please. I'm sure there will be one, cause you can explain water to wine.. :D

Ah yeah, the company announced in Kuala Lumpur end of November, that 120k+ purchases have been processed in DealShaker.
Sure Mr. President of The Universe :lol: :lol: :lol:

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:29 pm

openmind wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:09 am
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:30 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:

Sure Mr. President of The Universe :lol: :lol: :lol:
Instead of posting these useless reaponses, try to explain the controversy described in the message.
In that message I don't actually critisize the company this time, but OneLife for their continuous hugely exaggerated hype which is obviously still going on strong.