FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:23 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:14 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:12 pm
EagleOne wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:47 am
Uh oh, trouble in river city. Seems the big ICO has been pushed back to 10/25. Another deadline missed by OneCoin. At least they are consistent in missing deadlines.
SOMETHING WRONG.
HOW YOU SEE ICO FOR THIS.
THIS IS EXTENSION FOR BUYING PACKAGES FOR NEXT 10 DAYS.
WHAT IS BAD IF INTEREST IS HUGE.
I ALSO INVOLVED IN THIS LAST POWER PACK AND I KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS INTEREST..........MANY.
SORRY FOR YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT, FIND FORTUNE SOMEWHERE OTHER.
IN ORDER TO HELP YOU WAITING FOR ICO, FOLLOW THIS SITE.
https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/2 ... necoin-ico
THEN NO MISTAKE FOR COUNTDOWN.
[/quot

Wrong countdown clock. This is for the Oct 2018 clock, not for the 25th. And the Alexa rankings keep on dropping, despite the claims they had to extend the deadline because of all the demand for buying packages. Funny how the demand is there, but the Alexa ranking keeps dropping. If the demand was there, the Alexa ranking would be rising not falling. It's down over 2200 while all this buying is supposedly taking place.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:13 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:23 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
slobodanboda wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:12 pm

SOMETHING WRONG.
HOW YOU SEE ICO FOR THIS.
THIS IS EXTENSION FOR BUYING PACKAGES FOR NEXT 10 DAYS.
WHAT IS BAD IF INTEREST IS HUGE.
I ALSO INVOLVED IN THIS LAST POWER PACK AND I KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS INTEREST..........MANY.
SORRY FOR YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT, FIND FORTUNE SOMEWHERE OTHER.
[/quot

Wrong countdown clock. This is for the Oct 2018 clock, not for the 25th. And the Alexa rankings keep on dropping, despite the claims they had to extend the deadline because of all the demand for buying packages. Funny how the demand is there, but the Alexa ranking keeps dropping. If the demand was there, the Alexa ranking would be rising not falling. It's down over 2200 while all this buying is supposedly taking place.
YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AGAIN.
SO SAD.
OCT.25TH IS JUST START FOR REDUCING TOKENS NOT OFFICIAL START FOR ICO AT OCT.25TH.
ONLY FOR YOU IT HAS SOME SPECIAL MEANING.
FOR US MEANING IS ONLY COUNTDOWN FOR OCT.2018.
YOU ARE BIG FUN OF ALEXA BUT I BELIEVE ALEXA SAME AS I BELIEVE IN YOUR COMMENT.
SO, I COMPARED YOU WITH ALEXA.........SOUNDS GREAT FOR YOU, FORTUNATE ONLY FOR YOU.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:37 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:13 pm
EagleOne wrote:
slobodanboda wrote:

[/quot

SO SAD.
OCT.25TH IS JUST START FOR REDUCING TOKENS NOT OFFICIAL START FOR ICO AT OCT.25TH.
SO, I COMPARED YOU WITH ALEXA.........SOUNDS GREAT FOR YOU, FORTUNATE ONLY FOR YOU.

I'm not the one who said the ICO starting phase I on 10/16, that has now been pushed back to 10/25, was of major importance. You need to tell Kari Wahlroos and Sebastian Greenwood that this 10/25 is not important because they were touting how "big" this was and how "important" the 10/16 was in OC's future.

Of course the Alexa rankings are important now. The claim is the reason for the delay in Phase I starting is the "DEMAND" for the coins before they start reducing. If this "DEMAND" was true, then the Alexa rankings would be rising not falling. And here you are trying to poo-poo this ICO as meaning nothing. Talk out of both sides of your mouth much?

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:48 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:37 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:13 pm
EagleOne wrote:

SO SAD.

I'm not the one who said the ICO starting phase I on 10/16, that has now been pushed back to 10/25, was of major importance. You need to tell Kari Wahlroos and Sebastian Greenwood that this 10/25 is not important because they were touting how "big" this was and how "important" the 10/16 was in OC's future.

Of course the Alexa rankings are important now. The claim is the reason for the delay in Phase I starting is the "DEMAND" for the coins before they start reducing. If this "DEMAND" was true, then the Alexa rankings would be rising not falling. And here you are trying to poo-poo this ICO as meaning nothing. Talk out of both sides of your mouth much?
I SEE ONLY YOUR REACTION ABOUT IT.
IF NOBODY FROM OC FAMILY IS NOT WORRY, WHY YOU ARE DOCTOR FOR ALL.
WE DON'T LOOK THROUGH YOUR EYES, IT HURTS YOU SO MUCH, I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL, I UNDERSTAND PAIN OF WEAKNESS TO DO SOMETHING.
3.250.000 PEOPLE IN OC/OL DO NOT FEEL LIKE YOU AND YOU DON'T HAVE WAY TO CHANGE ANYTHING.
THIS PAIN WILL HURT YOU NEXT 12 MONTHS, I SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU, REALLY.
PLS, DO SOMETHING FOR YOU, WE DON'T ASK DO ANYTHING FOR US.

Biba munda

Post by Biba munda » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:55 am

Onecoin have 120 Billion Coins capacity and Almost 30% Coins have mined In which the Major Role Power Combo Packages in increasing the number of coins, which will end up after a few days, and furter the number of coins in the ICO packages will be very few.How the company takes the one coin rate above, Ripple has the best block chain technology, but the number of coins is too high, due to which the rate does not cost touch to one dollar. :cry:

Biba munda

Post by Biba munda » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 am

How can be increase one coin value after a weak who will be buy starter+ trader package cast 690euro and he will be get almost 60 to 65 coins if the coin value maximum increase to 10 euro then too he will be get 650 euro But i don't think so the coin value will be increase to much Bacause coins capacity 120 Billion To much Coins How can this possible we all is worry about this :| :cry:

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Biba munda wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 am
How can be increase one coin value after a weak who will be buy starter+ trader package cast 690euro and he will be get almost 60 to 65 coins if the coin value maximum increase to 10 euro then too he will be get 650 euro But i don't think so the coin value will be increase to much Bacause coins capacity 120 Billion To much Coins How can this possible we all is worry about this :| :cry:
Those are just some of the basic things people should have thought before investing in OneCoin. Unfortunately OneCoin marketing is concentrading only on creating hype, doing everything not to make people think about Onecoin's financial realities. People who tried to say it's not realistic for OneCoin to have trillions of euros market-cap were deemed haters by the OneCoin leaders and apologists.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:34 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:10 pm
Unfortunately OneCoin marketing is concentrating only on creating hype, doing everything not to make people think about Onecoin's financial realities.
Seems like most of Onecoin opposition thinks themselves as clairvoyants to know the future and that Onecoin cannot succeed and be liquid once it starts public trading. I have seen many clairvoyants fail when the predicted collapse of Onecoin after 6 months.

I appeal to people to stick to the present, do not make a circus and predict future

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:34 pm
Seems like most of Onecoin opposition thinks themselves as clairvoyants to know the future and that Onecoin cannot succeed and be liquid once it starts public trading. I have seen many clairvoyants fail when the predicted collapse of Onecoin after 6 months.

I appeal to people to stick to the present, do not make a circus and predict future
Well, you did say yesterday to me privately that OneCoin price should go down to cents. But seems on public you want to keep up a different image..

OneCoin won't collapse at least for year, unless Ruja etc. run and website is taken down. Slow collapse will happen when people realize the value of the coin is cents or less and threre are no new buyers. The company doesn't show much interest in handling its duties, as KYC approvals etc. take many months and DealShaker is full of problems. The company is only concentrading on getting more money in.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:01 pm

You tend to misunderstand me lately. Price should go down if there is no or too low demand but we can not know that presently cause it is future. We can all put our bets and hopes but not claims.