FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:52 am

When's an ICO not a real ICO? When OC announces they are doing an ICO. Seems First Phase is nothing more than a new investment of €55 555 ICO package. I shudder to think that anyone would be gullible enough to buy this package. But then a fool and his money are soon parted.

God only knows what Ruja has cooked up for Second Phase ICO. You can bet it will even more costly for the gullible.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:26 pm

I don't believe that you don't feel ignoring in the air in last days.
Many re very tired of your DEJA VU posts and even no interest read.
Especially Igor should be tired of you and I agree with him if he will not answer you any more for o long time.
Reasonable people have ability feel when is enough and that it started to be very boooooooore.
For me I post it even if I didn't read your last posts because you are like Turkish TV series, watch one episode, you will know next 100.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 am

And I can't believe that you think I care you both are ignoring me, and this will somehow make me stop posting. Get over yourselves.

But I have to admit that both of your defense of Ruja and OneCoin are most entertaining and laughable at times, just as mine are to both of you. So we are even.

Cryptonite

Post by Cryptonite » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:13 pm

I assume you are getting financially rewarded in some way EagleOne. If not, then you are wasting your time in your effort to defame OneCoin and the 3,250,000 user members of said company which would lead one to come to the conclusion that you are either an idiot or someone who desperately needs to seek treatment by a mental health professional. Why else would you persistently waste your time attacking and defaming said company!?! And why would you subject yourself to the inevitable lawsuits that will follow because of your actions which has resulted in property damages!? Just want you to know that neither you or anyone else can stop OneCoin. OneCoin is real. OneCoin is honest. ONECOIN, at this stage in developing this PRIVATE COMPANY is UNSTOPPABLE and is extraordinarily SUCCESSFUL right now‼️‼️‼️

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Go on, enjoy in yourself.
Fix your frustrations here, relax yourself, it's good therapy.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:50 pm

Someone is funny, some is desperate. Which is better.
I will answer all later, I am busy these days.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Cryptonite wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:13 pm
I assume you are getting financially rewarded in some way EagleOne. If not, then you are wasting your time in your effort to defame OneCoin and the 3,250,000 user members of said company which would lead one to come to the conclusion that you are either an idiot or someone who desperately needs to seek treatment by a mental health professional. Why else would you persistently waste your time attacking and defaming said company!?! And why would you subject yourself to the inevitable lawsuits that will follow because of your actions which has resulted in property damages!? Just want you to know that neither you or anyone else can stop OneCoin. OneCoin is real. OneCoin is honest. ONECOIN, at this stage in developing this PRIVATE COMPANY is UNSTOPPABLE and is extraordinarily SUCCESSFUL right now‼️‼️‼️

Thank you for your most gracious comments. But I have to ask, exactly what "property damages" have I caused OneCoin? They don't own any property. They sold the office building they bought.

I guess India charging and arresting 38 people and also filing charges against Dr. Ruja is a myth. Then I'm sure that the over 40 charges and arrests in China were a myth too. A few of them have already been tried and sent to prison, but according to you that didn't happen either.

As for me defaming OneCoin, you've got to be kidding. And no, I don't think that I can take down OneCoin all on my own. Germany, Italy, India, China, Bangladesh are doing a great job on their own; And they are just the beginning.

Don't give up your day job because you are no attorney. Be sure to buy as many First Phase ICO packages as you can..

Cryptonite

Post by Cryptonite » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:32 pm

EagleOne ... Get this straight .... You don't know who you talking to. I will waste absolutely talking to a fool like you. For the record, Just want to make you cognicent of the fact that you and the few other OneCoin unethical/illegal fools who actually believe they are anonymous behind your computer are in for a really big surprise in the very near future. The property damage I spoke of is the product of not only myself but also the millions of people worldwide who own OneCoins. If you are in the U.S.A. then know that I have discussed what you and others are doing via Internet slander, defamation, misinformation to cause damage to the "property" call OneCoin. I am seriously considering a Federal Court lawsuit against you and a few other guilty individuals. This lawsuit would take place in a State which has no anti-slapp laws. I have discussed this case with District Court Judges, a U. S. Court of Appeals Judge, and a personal friend of mine, now retired, who was on this State's Supreme Court. Everyone of these honorable men, agreed that you and the others would lose this case. Freedom of speech has it's limits! You and the others would lose monetarily and perhaps be incarcerated (i.e. penitentiary). Do yourself a big giant favor and DO NOT RESPOND to this post. I will turn off notifications for this topic and I am suggesting the this topic matter should be terminated! You're not worth wasting time and energy on EagleOne! And one more thing ... 🔩 U

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:46 pm

Cryptonite wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:32 pm
EagleOne ... Get this straight .... You don't know who you talking to. I will waste absolutely talking to a fool like you. For the record, Just want to make you cognicent of the fact that you and the few other OneCoin unethical/illegal fools who actually believe they are anonymous behind your computer are in for a really big surprise in the very near future. The property damage I spoke of is the product of not only myself but also the millions of people worldwide who own OneCoins. If you are in the U.S.A. then know that I have discussed what you and others are doing via Internet slander, defamation, misinformation to cause damage to the "property" call OneCoin. I am seriously considering a Federal Court lawsuit against you and a few other guilty individuals. This lawsuit would take place in a State which has no anti-slapp laws. I have discussed this case with District Court Judges, a U. S. Court of Appeals Judge, and a personal friend of mine, now retired, who was on this State's Supreme Court. Everyone of these honorable men, agreed that you and the others would lose this case. Freedom of speech has it's limits! You and the others would lose monetarily and perhaps be incarcerated (i.e. penitentiary). Do yourself a big giant favor and DO NOT RESPOND to this post. I will turn off notifications for this topic and I am suggesting the this topic matter should be terminated! You're not worth wasting time and energy on EagleOne! And one more thing ... 🔩 U
Talk about contradictory message.. "You are not worth wasting time and energy but I'm seriously considering sueing you!!!!"
LOL. That's OneCoin style alright.. :lol:
I have discussed this case with District Court Judges, a U. S. Court of Appeals Judge, and a personal friend of mine, now retired, who was on this State's Supreme Court. Everyone of these honorable men, agreed that you and the others would lose this case.
I'm sure it was a nice dream, where also OneCoin was a real cryptocurrency and Ruja was the Cryptoqueen ruling the cryptocurrency world and everybody who had invested in OneCoin lived as a millionaire ever after! :lol:
And then you woke up... :mrgreen:

But seriously, instead of these stupid threats, why don't your scammy company actually PROVIDE THE PROOF AND ANSWERS what are being asked for 3 years already. "But but we are a private company we don't have to.. but soon we introduce this new 55 555€ ICO package!!!".
As Conor McGregor would say to that answer: Get the fook out of here.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:24 am

cryptonite, while you were talking to your judges, maybe YOU should have asked them how YOU, an US Citizen, are participating in a program that is not registered in the US and does not do business in the US would have standing to sue anyone. In other words, YOU have committed a crime just by being a member of OneCoin. I am sure that the Federal Cyber-Crime Task Force would love to discuss with YOU your involvement in a company that cannot operate in the US legally, and how YOU think the law does not apply to YOU. Would you like for me to arrange a meeting?

Second, maybe YOU should have asked them how I have defamed YOU unless you have changed your name to OneCoin. You can only bring a lawsuit against me for defamation if I have defamed YOU, which I have not done. But please prove me wrong and specify where I have defamed YOU by name.

Third, YOU do not get to pick and chose where YOU will file your lawsuit. YOU have to file it in the state where I live.

Fourth, all I have done is post facts about OneCoin, despite people not agreeing with them, they are still facts that all OC'ers want to ignore.

Fifth, unless YOU are an executive in OneCoin, YOU, nor any of the other members of OneCoin, have any standing in any court, anywhere to sue anyone for defamation or any other charge YOU conjure up.

Sixth, YOU really need to read the definition of defamation and slander since YOU have no concept of what they mean, and what is required to even have a ghost of a chance in proving the charges.

Seventh, YOU have no clue who I am and who YOU are dealing with.

And just think, I have just warmed up in response to your post. So much for your trying to intimidate me in not responding. Next time talk to some real judges not your imaginary ones.