FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:10 am

First of all I cannot access the DealShaker network. That information was sent to me by a member of OneCoin who is a believer in OneCoin, just like you. He told me these two examples weren't the only ones. He was truly upset as he said it made DealShaker dishonest, and lying about how many merchants and deals were truly available. It was hurting his recruiting of people to join OneCoin. But thanks for giving them cover as I knew you would. I won a large donation to Eagle for your response

As for the "everyone is doing it so it is no big deal and that's how business is done" is the lamest excuse and cover for dishonesty that I have heard in a long time. So this means that if everyone was jumping off the bridge you would rush to jump too, right? Same difference.

If you think that is OK for you to do business that way that's on you; but I would never want to do business with you if you truly believe that. I don't do business with cheats and liars. Do you really want me believing that you think it is OK to lie and cheat in business and it's OK because everyone else is doing it? Seriously?

And yes I do know about business, but I don't have to lie and cheat to be successful at business, unlike your examples. They are nothing more than charlatans.

Let's get real, you would go ape-sh*t if someone cheated you at business. That's why your comment is so ridiculous to me, and you are being dishonest as to what DealShaker is doing. Just can't admit the truth about DealShaker. Sad.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:26 am

First of all, just tell that person to check and go back to page where he saw alleged duplicates to check if they are still there cause they probably are not, they were pushed to further pages with new deals. Also that story how that hurts his Onecoin recruitment is BS for children.
I actually tried 20 min to find double but I couldn’t and if they were doubling something to significally imact progress i should be able to find that easily.

Further, you should really start actually reading what I write cause you waste my time by making me write twice.

I said, if they intentionally make doubles, then it would be nothing that other established companies didn’t do too (alibaba, amazon, ebay) but I also said I do not agree with that practice but I would not see it nesseserily as a bad overall.

Also don’t put words in my mouth, I am not covering anyone cause I don’t really think this is the case.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Igor, I do not think (eagleone) is bringing any value whatsoever to this debate. He/She/It is clearly a hater of some dimension and is engaging you in "Gotcha" politics. I have searched for duplicates on Dealshaker and have found NONE... This obvious opponent of Onecoin needs to go to EBAY and see all the duplicate items for sale from the sale damn seller..

I am very critical of Onecoin when criticizing is necessary, but chasing down a haters lie about Dealshaker is simply miserable and takes away from forum value.

We should be talking about when Bitcoin was born how the world said it was a giant scam and will never work yet each coin is worth almost $8000.00 today. Just a fraction of that lofty price tag for Onecoin would be OK with me... :) :) :) :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Actually, I think Eagleone is very valuable to this forum because I had so much feedback from people who read this whole topic and if you read all his arguments you get the big picture about what opposition is actually doing.

But it is true sometimes life obligations takes my energy that I get bothered by the level on nonsense of some posts here and my curse is that I am perfectionist and I do not like unanswered mess to be here without me supervising it and boy they would like to make a mess :D

There are really handful really sound critiques that I actually respect. Eagle is ok, it is just that he does not realize how he is consumed by wrong people's ignorance.

Also, this forum is a debate which means I am calling all opposition to write what they think is wrong cause they might find something really bad that I can report to the company. And objective people researching about Onecoin truth will find this forum reliable cause both sides are present here so they can pick their side.

While I don't like to insult opposition no matter how I think some posts are stupid, often when I am able to clear any of their misconceptions and personal dislikes I get called by names and my answers are slandered as "excuses".
That is all part of life. It is fine. I respect anyone's opinion and as I always say. People will decide.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 pm
and if you read all his arguments you get the big picture about what opposition is actually doing.
No you don't. EagleOne is just one person. Second, his Eagle Research is concentrading on investment cyber-crimes in general, not only OneCoin.
Sorry, but you are not getting anywhere any big picture. The closest you can get is probably by reading BMLM OneCoin news comment sections.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:50 pm

I am not saying that for my self. People tell me that.

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:16 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:48 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 pm
and if you read all his arguments you get the big picture about what opposition is actually doing.
No you don't. EagleOne is just one person. Second, his Eagle Research is concentrading on investment cyber-crimes in general, not only OneCoin.
Sorry, but you are not getting anywhere any big picture. The closest you can get is probably by reading BMLM OneCoin news comment sections.

Cryptoxpose do I sense you trying to separate yourself from EagleOne from a education & skillset standpoint , as he is more of copy , paste and collect research type of guy , and you , a self anointed tech-expert?
Such a chip on your shoulder you carry! 🤦‍♂️

Remember , one is only great as his or her past success has taken them! Most people these days are underachievers who over value themselves and their opinions! I’m old school and tech savvy , I can’t stand liberal whining cry babies......

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:20 pm

I understand IGOR ! I just do not see the positive side of non-stop dribble from the dribble factory you know what i mean ?

LIke Ruja said, if information does not come from the company channels or back office do not listen to it..

Trust me, we do not need any hater army to make matters worse, we all know the short falls of Onecoin to this point but this is early in the game and so far Onecoin has swam through shark infested waters OK thus far... we will see..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 pm

I agree with you. My waste of time here does not impact Onecoin success but it does help Onelife members educate so they make fewer to none mistakes :)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:36 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 pm
I agree with you. My waste of time here does not impact Onecoin success but it does help Onelife members educate so they make fewer to none mistakes :)
Heh, exactly what I say. My waste of time does not make a difference for the end result. A scam is a scam. But hopefully at least some people understand that such shady company, convicted criminals and career scammers, non-existant tech, non-existant devs, broken promises, delays and sudden changes of plans, etc. means OneCoin should be questioned if it's wise to invest. Especially when there's lots of true projects with real WhitePapers, real tech and tech people, real developers developing great projects worth investing.