FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
openmind
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by openmind » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:25 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:39 am
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:12 am
EagleOne, you shouldn't take anything literally what these top Onecoin people say. You have to try to understand what they mean. I mean just a week ago Sebastian was talking how the Onecoin blockchain becomes *full*. :lol:

You have to understand these people like Ruja, Sebastian etc. are not professionals (except in scamming) and don't speak the proper finance or cryptocurrency lexicon.

Here's Ruja creating new *blockchains* every 10 minutes (she should say block of course, not blockchain) ..
https://youtu.be/dZF6us3Kh18

You get the idea...
You're right. Just like Ruja keeps claiming that OneCoin is the most "Transparent" Company ever, and no-one knows who the management team is, who owns the company, where the office is now, who's the CTO, and no-one can prove their really is a blockchain and mining happening.
OneCoin does not need to sare this information and all member of OneLife have access to www.oneacademy.eu OneLife products - education packages were delivered to members. Tokens, coins were free of charge so Dr. Ruja can do anything what they want with coins. Do you understand??

CryptoXpose
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:28 pm

openmind wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:25 pm
OneCoin does not need to sare this information and all member of OneLife have access to www.oneacademy.eu OneLife products - education packages were delivered to members. Tokens, coins were free of charge so Dr. Ruja can do anything what they want with coins. Do you understand??
Why do you continue with this tired BS. Nobody invests in OneCoin because of education. Also Ruja does define price for the tokens in BackOffice.

Image

openmind
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by openmind » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:06 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:28 pm
openmind wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:25 pm
OneCoin does not need to sare this information and all member of OneLife have access to www.oneacademy.eu OneLife products - education packages were delivered to members. Tokens, coins were free of charge so Dr. Ruja can do anything what they want with coins. Do you understand??
Why do you continue with this tired BS. Nobody invests in OneCoin because of education. Also Ruja does define price for the tokens in BackOffice.

Image
Once again and last time, the price is for education not for tokens. Tokens we got for free of charge. Dr. Ruja can make with Tokens or coins whatever she wants! If coin will be successful great, if not we got a perfect financial education and your mind game is only a proof of your stupidity.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:20 pm

openmind wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:06 pm
Once again and last time, the price is for education not for tokens. Tokens we got for free of charge. Dr. Ruja can make with Tokens or coins whatever she wants! If coin will be successful great, if not we got a perfect financial education and your mind game is only a proof of your stupidity.
FFS. Do you think that this excuse hasn't been touted enough? Every fricking member knows very well, that they didn't buy packages because of some plagiarized education, but in order to get coins. Plus there's packages with same education but different price, the only difference being in token amount and splits, so it can't be then education you pay for.

You can parrot that "we only sell education" to the end of the world. Nobody still believes it in reality. That excuse is for legal purposes only, to circumvent financial licence requirements (didn't work in US though). So why you can't talk honestly why members invest money in this..?

Even Tom McMurrain has admmitted that OneCoin is really selling tokens, so can we please stop this ridiculousness:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvajEG3YnsA

openmind
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by openmind » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:41 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:20 pm
openmind wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:06 pm
Once again and last time, the price is for education not for tokens. Tokens we got for free of charge. Dr. Ruja can make with Tokens or coins whatever she wants! If coin will be successful great, if not we got a perfect financial education and your mind game is only a proof of your stupidity.
FFS. Do you think that this excuse hasn't been touted enough? Every fricking member knows very well, that they didn't buy packages because of some plagiarized education, but in order to get coins. Plus there's packages with same education but different price, the only difference being in token amount and splits, so it can't be then education you pay for.

You can parrot that "we only sell education" to the end of the world. Nobody still believes it in reality. That excuse is for legal purposes only, to circumvent financial licence requirements (didn't work in US though). So why you can't talk honestly why members invest money in this..?

Even Tom McMurrain has admmitted that OneCoin is really selling tokens, so can we please stop this ridiculousness:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvajEG3YnsA
Hahaha......I feel sorry for all OneLife members because based on OneLife Terms and Condition they bought education packages....but all active OneLife members know how good is now www.oneacademy.eu and because you claim that it is plagiarized education that is a proof that you know nothing and you are only miserable hater

CryptoXpose
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:11 pm

Sure according to terms&conditions. However it is very questionable and yet to be decided in court. Because there's or have been hundred of thousands euros packages including the exact same education, but different amount of tokens and splits. Some day a court will decide is this selling of education, or tokens....

If a drug dealer 'gives away drugs for free' when selling educational material, what is he really doing..Does anyone really believe he is selling education and people buying education? Same here.

Yes OneLife has now some original education material, but for long time in the beginning it was plagiarized and even freely downloadable. Does it somehow make everything clean? No, they did have blatantly plagiarized education material and hopefully they have to answer about that in court as well.

openmind
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by openmind » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Some day you are wake up.......

EagleOne
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:44 pm

openmind wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:03 pm
Some day you are wake up.......
Yeah, just like people bought Playboy for the great articles inside, not the naked women inside. :D

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:23 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:20 pm
Every fricking member knows very well, that they didn't buy packages because of some plagiarized education, but in order to get coins. Plus there's packages with same education but different price, the only difference being in token amount and splits, so it can't be then education you pay for.
I think you can now exit this hater state of mind when you have a need to add some hate word that is not even true.
I refer to "plagiarized" cause education was so much changed that you can really come out of the past when it was just simple script with certain science. It has evolved so much since 2015.

Also, someone found some part of whole education somewhere on the internet and invented that is is all plagiarized. With that logic, if Stanford has its own books, and Bradford has their own, and they teach students the same science and have the same material in their books, who is a plagiator?

Many investigations were done about Onelife and Onecoin and no one ever complained about the products that are being sold. You need to understand that tokens and splits are given for free and they can do with those whatever they want for peoples convenience.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:20 pm
Even Tom McMurrain has admmitted that OneCoin is really selling tokens, so can we please stop this ridiculousness:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvajEG3YnsA
Who is Tom? He is a former IMA that realized how easy in 2017 it is to start a new crypto project and possible to scam people and it will not be even illegal so he started his own venture (I am not saying he attends to scam).
So I see no point writing this and mention him for debate about Onecoin.

On this video, he clearly shows his ignorance in two parts:
1) Onelife do not SELL tokens, they give it for free, you know it so you are just disgracing your self by this argument.
2) SEC has specified what kind of tokens are securities, those are ONLY tokens that are treated as an investment and are intended to be offered at some future point directly on the exchange and sold for a possible profit. Seems like he did not know it, and you, as usual, tend to relay fake news that suits your agenda without even realizing how sad and funny that is, it is frustrating to read....

But, Onetokens are not intended to be sold on the exchange for possible profit, those are exchanged to Onecoins. Smart move a?
The same resembles on OFC tokens at this GGI Coin Offering, they sell tokens that will not be sold themselves to those are not a security.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:28 pm
Why do you continue with this tired BS. Nobody invests in OneCoin because of education. Also Ruja does define price for the tokens in BackOffice.
EagleOne wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:44 pm
Yeah, just like people bought Playboy for the great articles inside, not the naked women inside. :D
Please stop this BS. It is not illegal if people want to buy some product not because itself but because of some free content within. This Playboy example is a good one and yes, that is not illegal too.

You used to say "oooh but why did they mask tokens with education packs, why not just sell tokens" and if you remember I said, "they could but for some reason they won't cause they really want to give something of value to people and that is education"

And GGI coin offering is now the way they sell tokens directly and yet you are blind to see it and keep parroting this dumb article, it is frustrating to even spend time reading, let alone respond to this crap anymore...

openmind
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by openmind » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:54 am

EagleOne wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:44 pm
openmind wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:03 pm
Some day you are wake up.......
Yeah, just like people bought Playboy for the great articles inside, not the naked women inside. :D
Good example! The Playboy is very successful! The One is coming too hehe: https://youtu.be/ZTWTUJpqUfg

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest