FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:34 am

It won't take long to prove or debunk this claim. I do know that there are a lot of members in Norway, and that Norway is conducting an investigation into OC.

I also know what the head of the Norwegian DSA had to say about OC back in March of 2016. The DSA is the Trade Association for the MLM industry. Here's whatThe Norwegian DSA (Direct Selling Association) in their March 3, 2016 publication stated and I quote:

"We don’t want to be the police” OneCoin is an “ugly” pyramid scheme. Our alarm bells go off every time we read a headline like “Pyramid scheme promises millions in returns.” The company OneCoin is a good, but ugly example of this. OneCoin is marketed in Norway as an investment scheme. An “enormous” ROI of about 18,000% is cited in OneCoin promotional material, along with claims OneCoin can be used like a bank account that pays 13% interest.

While claiming to be the new BitCoin, they instead concentrated on selling so-called “Tokens”… which multiply themselves with express speed when they frequently split, which means that the number of tokens doubles (company-wide) without a drop in value. This is evidence of pyramid scheme fraud."

On the surface this appears to be fake just like the Vietnamese Registration Document was fake to lure people into joining OC. How could this be true when OC doesn't exist to the public?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:03 am

I feel like throwing up when you keep quoting this "high return promising" pyramid scheme crap cause even birds learned by now that the company does not do that, only certain people do that...

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:57 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:03 am
I feel like throwing up when you keep quoting this "high return promising" pyramid scheme crap cause even birds learned by now that the company does not do that, only certain people do that...
Very simple, because that's how everyone was promoting OC in 2014, 2015 and early 2016. EVERYONE, and Ruja never said a word about it. Of course that was before all the warnings started happening. Think I am making this up? All you have to do is look at all the YouTube videos and you will see this is true.

And the biggest offenders? Tom McMurrain, Kari Wahlroos, Ken Labine, Sebastian Greenwood, the Islam brothers, the Steinkiller brothers, and that's just for starters because there were many more. It was all about how much money you were going to make from OC. The word educational material never was uttered from their mouths. But then you know all of this but conveniently ignore it by claiming you are only interested in OneCoin.
ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
Not true. Those did not promise anything. They did use "if you missed bitcoin, do not miss onecoin" kind technique, mixed with their optimism for onecoin success though. That is what ALL ICOs do. But seems like most Onelife IMAs amplified this company optimism too much so the company itself needed to push a break a bit about that. Of course, warnings came to all cryptos, bitcoin too, not only onecoin, cause bitcoin too has many "predictions" to push 100k per coin.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 pm

EagleOne wrote:Things are not going well for OC in China. Chinese officials arrested 35 Chinese who were promoting OC and filed criminal charges against all 35. They were all found guilty and were fined, and some were sentenced to prison. Toss in China has banned all ICO's and not a good day for OC. Guess the DealShaker platform will soon be gone since 98% of all the merchants are Chinese and OC is now forbidden in China

ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
Those arrested are not legit Onelife IMAs at all, they were scammers who collected up to $45.7Million from more schemes, one coin was also misused and only $2.1Million out of 45.7 was recovered from that. More about that in this topic. I have confirmation from legit Onelifa IMA that work in China without problems.

Here is a list of ICOs that need to return funds to investors: finance.caixin.com and I was confirmed that OneCoin is NOT on that list.

EagleOne wrote:Another interesting event was a group of OC'ers flew to Bulgaria to meet with Dr. Ruja for a scheduled meeting. But when they got there Ruja was a no-show. Seems she forgot about the meeting as she was out of the country. I am sure she was in India clearing up her chargesheeet since she always works with the authorities. Yes, I am being facetious.

Rather rude for her not to show since she knew they were coming and told them she would meet with them. Spent all that airfare for nothing.
ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
How do you know they were scheduled to meet with her? They hoped she would be there. They met her many times until now and she is not CEO of Onecoin anymore, that is Pieere's job now.
You can only continue spitting out your assumptions as you do from the beginning.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:02 am

As usual you are behind the times. All of the 35 arrested were OC affiliates. Here's the report on their arrest and trial, and I quote:

"In Hunan province, thirty-five OneCoin affiliates were recently arrested. The arrested affiliates were accused of soliciting investment into OneCoin. Following the arrests Chinese authorities filed criminal charges, with the case coming up for trial in the Zhuzhou City People’s Court on September 8th. The court acknowledged that OneCoin was operated out of Bulgaria and, based on its business model, concluded it was a pyramid scheme. Authorities allege the thirty-five arrested OneCoin affiliates stole between 10,000 to 20 million yuan each from victims ($1546 to $3 million USD). 13.6 million yuan ($2.1 million USD) of the millions stolen was seized and recovered. At trial the Zhuzhou City People’s Court found all thirty-five OneCoin affiliate defendants guilty."

Now what was this BS about the 35 weren't IMA's again? Just can't admit that OC is in deep doo-doo in China.

Uh, OC has not done their ICO yet so of course they won't be on the list now. But they will when they do their ICO. Then no worries because OC will not be around that long. The wheels came off the bus and the only reason why it is still moving is because it is going downhill.

You really should read about Kari Wahlroos, the European Ambassador for OC and what he had to say at the OC London rally on Feb 2016. Even Dr. Ruja was there. Not once during his presentation did he mention the words "educational material," but he sure did talk a lot about how OC would make all those attending "filthy rich." He even wore his sunglasses because OC's future was so bright. Then Ruja took the stage and not once did she mention the words "educational material," or correct what Kari had to say about making all who attended "filthy rich." Would you like the transcript?

Yeah, I know just more haters making stories up, yada, yada, yada. BS.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:20 am

No point debating cause you have no respect for word of onelife IMAs from China that still work and no one is arresting them. If they claim those arrested were scammers who did not even deliver actuall education codes to victims then that is it...

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:24 am

As for the group who flew to Bulgaria to meet with Dr Ruja not being planned? Guess you are calling Muhammad Zarar a liar. He said, and I quote:

"We had a head-office meeting today. Initially it was planned with Dr. Ruja. For some reason she couldn’t travel back to Sofia. She was out of the country."

Of course they met with Pierre because she bailed on them. She didn't want to answer all their questions they flew there to ask her. This is when they found out the IPO was not going to happen, but had been changed to an ICO.

I told you there was no way OC would ever do an IPO, and not only did I tell you, but I said this the first time they floated the idea of an IPO.

As for the China ICO ban, now that the Chinese members know that ICO's are illegal in China, OC is now saying they are going to do an ICO, and that's why they bought their token packages; they will start demanding a refund; and they aren't going to wait until Oct 2018 to do it. Heck OC won't be around that long anyway.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:32 am

I have info that OC company announced ICO in 2018 October (what ever that means) but they will skip China unless China comes up with ICO licenses by then.

I personally was never excited about IPO

We need to wait for some official info about all this.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:05 pm

EagleOne wrote:Well, Zafar did a video telling about the IPO being cancelled and now it is going to be an ICO. What was most intriguing is why Zafar to make the announcement, not Pierre or Dr. Ruja? Also why they had to shoot the video in a restaurant instead of the offices of OC and having Pierre make the announcement. It is almost like neither Pierre or Ruja wanted to take the heat for this announcement.

ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
Well, it would not be the first time that Onelife members can not wait for the company to announce some news and they jump before the car with some news. So far I consider all this ICO buzz fake until I see it officially.

EagleOne wrote:You do realize that all the members of OC have been lied to from day one about their being an IPO. What is even more bizarre is that an ICO is nothing more than ALT coin which you hate and say is driving up the price of Bitcoin to a ridiculous price.
It's almost like they are tossing out ideas to see how the members will react, and if they start voicing their objections, then they will float another story to see how it is received.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
No need to be so harsh to judge cause Pierre himself told that there could be an unlikely scenario where IPO should not happen and in that case, OFCs will be converted back to Onecoins. Now instead of giving so much buzz for this focus switch, you would be better of agreeing how IPO was a dumb idea for one cryptocurrency to begin with. I am actually happy if there will be no IPO. But I think we need to wait for official info about this and if they are actually abandoning IPO idea and if yes, to see what is their reason so people do not ASSUME.
Also, I do not hate ICO and Altcoins, and ICO is not an altcoin that pumps Bitcoin value. You do not understand this matter my friend. Bitcoin is by large part pumped by altcoins but not all ICOs have that goal. Most of them actually have their goals, like Onecoin.

EagleOne wrote:I know you don't want to believe me, but these are the signs of a program that is in deep trouble and is falling apart at the seams. I have seen this over and over and over in the last 15 years, so I do know what I am talking about contrary to your claiming I don't.
ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
I will have to remind you that you are by no means a cryptocurrency market expert and by that, I do not mean a technical geek who knows blockchain cause they will be eaten in several years and put just to work at tech position as all programmers do. It is important to understand how the market works, to have a financial education. That is exactly what Onelife is selling to people actually.
So you need to understand that you can not apply your knowledge and 15 year experience following certain companies cause you are also new to this crypto market. We are all yet to see how it will be regulated. Right now, no government is actually accepting it as legal but that time is coming. So any coin that goes live now is just a Bitcoin bitch, no more. Look at China and Russia stand for ICOs, they are starting to regulate them.
THAT IS GOOD thing, and Ruja probably knows about that more than you do so she decided not to go public today, and she could go public today with coin but no, let's wait for the market to become regulated and start ICO then. They will probably be able to obtain licenses easier, now it is still impossible.
Also you can clearly see that the world is more interested in ICOs, we mean PEOPLE, and IPOs are always reserved for whale investors and they are not yet interested into investing large sums of money into cryptocurrencies so IPO would probably go bad. That is, in my opinion, why they decided to switch focus to ICO but they seem to regard start of public trading as ICO, where I actually see all this stage as ICO, this is all initial coin offering stage before going pubic but seems like they will start public trading of the coin as initial coin offering, just like you start public stock trading at initial public offering.
There is no signs of trouble here my friend, just good and careful decisions for the best interest of the coinm and thus us, users.
Although unfortunately, many people do not understnd that, they are short sided in their impatience to sell coins and earn money..

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Grujo wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:31 pm
I hope you realize you can't even spell SPAR correct. Looks like one franchise owner handed out a few 10€ discount coupons to his downline. You can't buy those coupons with OC on dealshitter. You'll probably never be able to do it
I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ELEMENTARY KNOWLEDGE BEFORE YOU WRITE ANYTHING.
SPAR IS JUST WRITING MISTAKE, NOT IMPORTANT FOR TOPIC.
BEFORE YOU WRITE ANYTHING, ON PLASTIC BAGS YOU HAVE TELEPHONE NUMBER, WEBSITE..........
MY FRIEND WHO LIVES IN AUSTRIA FOR MANY YEARS CALLED THIS NUMBER AND TALKED WITH MANAGER OF THIS STORE.
HE GOT INFO THAT SPAR ON THIS LOCATION ACCEPT ONECOIN COUPONS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM AND FOR DETAIL INFO HE MUST CALL AT MONDAY.
SO, BE DILIGENT AND CALL BY YOURSELF AND THEN WRITE SOMETHING.
IF YOU HAVE COURAGE CALL +43 5374 5036, BUT MAYBE YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY WHAT YOU WILL HEAR.