FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:03 am

Nah, I threw that "typo" thing out of nothing, I don't go into if that was intentional so they can get away from compliant although is could be the truth. Tell them to correct that and I will withdraw my opinion.

But I will believe in all that when I see the charge sheet. I do not believe bloggers too much since they are proven twisters and liars (I still remember Macao event being banned and Netherland declaring Onecoin as scam lies)
So as you might notice, I like to analyze official links, not blogger statements.

Grujo

Post by Grujo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:25 am

Well you said that Ruja wasn't charged yet. I am taking my info from news articles, not blogs from one of the biggest newspapers in India, and you get it from Labine?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:31 am

No, I wrote about India in this topic.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:33 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:36 pm
Why would she terminate him when he works well. The fact that he goes in the US to teach people is his own decision, he did not even put Onelife logo there, he is not advertising it as Onelife event.

How exactly do you know that Zafar did not have visa issue? Are you his lawyer? You are pretty arrogant in your assumptions I notice.

Don't be surprised cause she was not charged at all. That is all a lie invented by blogger. He did not even write Ruja, he wrote Rjua, oh, oops, it was UNintentional typo :)

Show some link to charge sheet cause none can be found on the court website. Your only source is some blog that did not even write her name right ;)
You wish. I gave you the link to the Indian newspaper where the authorities clearly stated she was issued a charge sheet. So now the Indian newspaper is printing a lie quoting law enforcement? Seriously?

As for his not going to India, you can believe the passport issue all you want, but funny how 3 major promoters of OneCoin cancelled their big tours of India after the announcement of the arrests in India. I'm sure it was just a coincidence. Take the blinders off.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:07 am

Well, that article did misspell her name, didn't it? Go ask them to fix it :)
Sorry but I hardly believe any tabloid, blog news article, even in my country. Only if I can see it on several other sources but for such serious claims, the official statement is needed. But I am sure for you guys if someone is bashing Onecoin, he will be welcome no matter what.
Anyway, does not what I write here, I already wrote about India in the separate topic and I did not write how I do not believe in Ruja being charged at all. But we already know bad people were miss-promoting there, not even selling education, they were selling premade accounts. Just like in China. Idiots.

You can just keep linking Onelife members made problems with the company... Boring already

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:21 am

So let me get this straight. You are saying because they spelled her name wrong in the newspaper article, this means that she was not really issued a charge sheet.....Seriously? :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:43 am

Exactly. Let me know if you get them to correct that and I will withdraw my opinion right away.
I do not deny that arrests were being made, Ruja also explained about India, but I deny her being charged cause they have no basis to charge her since she has nothing to do with those events where people were scamming and also they put her altered name almost one month after several articles. And yes, the same as Chinese sneaker copycats produce Reebok products and write Recbok on them so they cannot be sued, I strongly believe this inception attempt of Ruja in the article was manipulated or even paid and of course this "misspell" is just to protect from eventual law problems cause the author knows the truth. But as I say, this is just a conspiracy theory that I chose to believe in so feel free to contact the author and make him fix that and I will admit my mistake immediately.

p.s. It's weird being smartassed by a guy who's argument who didn't even understand ranking in consulting firms and yet gave himself credit to play smart around. Srsly? :)

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:50 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:43 am
Exactly. Let me know if you get them to correct that and I will withdraw my opinion right away.
I do not deny that arrests were being made, Ruja also explained about India, but I deny her being charged cause they have no basis to charge her since she has nothing to do with those events where people were scamming and also they put her altered name almost one month after several articles. And yes, the same as Chinese sneaker copycats produce Reebok products and write Recbok on them so they cannot be sued, I strongly believe this inception attempt of Ruja in the article was manipulated or even paid and of course this "misspell" is just to protect from eventual law problems cause the author knows the truth. But as I say, this is just a conspiracy theory that I chose to believe in so feel free to contact the author and make him fix that and I will admit my mistake immediately.

p.s. It's weird being smartassed by a guy who's argument who didn't even understand ranking in consulting firms and yet gave himself credit to play smart around. Srsly? :)
Before you go breaking both your arms patting yourself on your back, you should re-read what Ruja said on her CV about her position with the McKinsey Law Firm. On her CV, SHE SAID her position was JUNIOR ASSOCIATE, not me. The Law Firm showed on their website she was a CONSULTANT.

So if a consultancy position is a higher position than a Junior Associate, why did Ruja DEMOTE herself? Doesn't she know the difference? Since she put Junior Associate on her CV it is clear she doesn't. Now what was that again about my not understanding the ranking in a consulting firm? I am in good company because Ruja doesn't either.

By the way, we'll see just what McKinsey Law Firm has to say about the positions in their company. I am waiting for their reply to my inquiry, and if they do reply, I'll be sure to post it here for you to read.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:05 pm

Modest as always.
It wasn't my words about rankings, I posted screenshots from other people from the consultant world. But yes ok, ask McKinsey :D

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:34 pm

When Italy banned ONeCoin/OneLife from operating in Itatly, Ruja and company said they weren't totally banned in Italy just the rogue operators. Well, The Italian Antitrust and Consumer Protection Authority has fined OneCoin 2.5 million euro for being a pyramid scheme. It seems the Italian regulators weren't just stopping only the "rogue operators" as Ruja called them after all, but the entire company.

I'm sure this will be labeled false/fake news, a big misunderstanding and it's not OneCoin/OneLife's fault the "rogue operators" didn't stop their promotions. And no matter what excuse Ruja gives, OneCoin/OneLife will still pay the 2.5 Million Euro fine, and has been declared it to be a pyramid scheme. You know where early investors are paid by new investors joining the program. Hmm, sounds an awful lot like a Ponzi.

Citing “numerous evidence” gathered in conjunction with the Antitrust Special Department of the Guardia di Finanza, the AGCM fined:

•OneLife Network €2 million euros
•One Network Services €500,000 euros

Also fined were:

•Easy Life SRL €80,000 euros and
•the owner(s) of two Italian OneCoin affiliate websites €5,000 euros each