FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:53 am

EDIT BY Igor Krnic
To make this forum more easy to read, I will not make long multi paragraphed replies to your posts, instead, I will just edit your posts and add my answers to paragraphs from your posts.

EagleOne wrote:Back in June of 2015, when people from the US could still read the OC website, and when they announced they were launching in the US on July 4, 2015, I found something really interesting for a company who claims they are totally transparent, and it was this:
Every link I clicked on displayed this error message and I quote:

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.
Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server. We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.


This notice begged the question: Why would OneCoin have a security certificate that was issued for a different website address? To which no promoter or Dr Ruja would provide an answer when asked. Took about 10 days before the warning disappeared. Considering that Ruja is an attorney, rather odd that such a simple issue would happen in the first place.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
I joined in February 2016 so I can not say anything about this but I do not find it strange cause web site and back office was crap indeed. No strange it took time someone reports to them about broken SSL. But what matters is that they fixed it, as we know they fix any issue. Like we know web sites and back office evolved. I must admit you critique guys were also useful cause you pointed to many flaws that Onelife members did not realize so the company could fix that. This reminds me of my hosting company where idiot kids use ddos attacks on my clients thus helping me build better protection by adjusting ACL when I see new attack pattern. Those attackers did make some dust but they were useful in long term.


EagleOne wrote:Of course Dr. Ruja said that OC would not enter the US until they had been approved by the SEC and had complied with all the rules and regulations of operating in the US. Yet when they tried to launch, no such registration had been done, there was no approval by the SEC, or any other regulatory agency in any country where OC was doing business. So much for only doing business when all the rules and regulations of the countries where they were going to do business had been complied with prior to operating there. More Ruja lies.
ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
I do not remember it going this way. Since buyers of Education pack were getting free tokens, they were subjected to SEC regulation.
Also, all ICOs out there need to be regulated and will be as you can read here. Point is that any ICO that sells tokens do not comply with SEC but they are so short that SEC can not intervene.
Look at EOS token sale (it has the potential to replace Ethereum), they are doing it from Cayman Island company and they are not selling it to US citizens.
Image
Onecoin is a "little" longer ICO and also it uses MLM so there is no chance Onecoin can work without being given the license. But I remember I read somewhere that Onecoin company decided they will abandon the idea of entering USA market cause it is being over regulated by the government. Critiques will say that is cause USA government will not give license to a scam, but no, it is strangling citizens, it is stripping them of any good ICO opportunity.
The same is happening with all other cryptocurrencies, US citizens are forbidden to have an account on any exchange outside of the USA and also they are forbidden to participate in any ICO cause they are not regulated and are under the securities law.
If some company would to sell tokens to US citizens without being regulated, they could feel the power and the rage of the US government, the devil that thinks is a world policeman...
Onecoin is just one of the companies that decided not to sell products to the US governments. They did want it, but there is no point cause regulations take too much fee. That is why everyone serious is getting away from US.

EagleOne
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:22 am

EDIT BY Igor Krnic
To make this forum more easy to read, I will not make long multi paragraphed replies to your posts, instead, I will just edit your posts and add my answers to paragraphs from your posts.

EagleOne wrote:When I mentioned about the International Forbes cover not happening, but nothing more than an advertising piece, I think you said this was done by one of the affiliates, and not from Dr. Ruja or anyone from the management team. But Ruja and the management team did promote it as her being on the cover and they did an article for the magazine.

On the official company OneCoin FB page and on the Company website this information was posted: There was a picture of Dr. Ruja Ignatova on the Bulgarian edition of Forbes Magazine accompanied this text: In her interview for the May issue of the Bulgarian edition of the prestigious magazine, our founder Dr. Ruja Ignatova introduces OneCoin and discusses the potential of cryptocurrency with regards to security, innovation and profitability. By focusing on the value OneCoin brings to its members, Dr. Ruja Ignatova presents OneAcademy, OneFoundation and Aurum Gold Coin that further establish OneCoin as the most successful financial instrument at present.

So Dr. Ruja and the company promoted that she was interviewed by Forbes Magazine and Forbes Magazine placed her picture on the cover, and to prove it they showed the picture of the magazine cover. But when Forbes was contacted about her being on the cover of Forbes Magazine, Forbes had a totally different take on what occurred.

Forbes said that there had only been three women featured on the international Forbes magazine covers. When pressed that Dr. Ignatov was on the cover of the May issue of the Bulgarian edition of Forbes, they responded saying, and I quote:
“This person did not appear on the cover of Forbes Bulgaria. This was part of an ad campaign. This was not an actual issue of Forbes Magazine.”
ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
There is some truth in this indeed. But the truth that whoever ran this campaign made a mistake. They were advertising an interview for the Forbes Magazine in Bulgaria and that is not correct, I mean anyone with a brain can see on the picture that it was BrandVoice Forbes.
Any one can pay advertising campaign for their company to boost their brand name. That is great that dr Ruja paid for that. You stick to a mistake that someone made. If you state that they deliberately did not say BrandVoice Forbed that is stupid cause it makes no point other than you strawing to any mistake you can find and turning it into some argument.
Here is the proof how they did make a mistake of not mentioning BrandVoice Forbes although it can be seen on the picture in the top right corner.
But the interview did happen in the Forbes magazine, just not THE Forbes, it was BranVoice Forbes.

Image
Image
EagleOne wrote:Just like her claim that she was a Jr. Associate of the McKensie Law Firm when she was nothing more than a consultant for the McKensie Law Firm, which is so stated on the McKinssie Law Firm's website. And those aren't the only lies she has told. More on the others later.
ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
You are referring to this article and it says:
About the author(s)
Ralph Heidrich is a principal in McKinsey’s London office; Ruja Ignatova is a consultant in the Sofia office, and Levente Janoskuti is an associate principal in the Budapest office

She was a consultant from Bulgaria McKinsey office. Since she was in their office she worked for them.
Although I see no big difference between "associate" and "consultant", it is being twisted as she lied that she ever worked with McKinsey.
You are great to finding straws and inflate them. It would be helpful if you linked any source so we can see who wrote that "associate" word in the first place.

EagleOne
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:21 am

EagleOne wrote:Come on, you don't understand the difference between being a "consultant" and claiming to be a "Junior Associate?" Seriously? Let me make it simple for you: A consultant is a person who is hired for a special project. A Junior Associate is an employee of the firm. No-one has said she didn't work for them. What we said was she never was a Junior Associate as she claimed on her CV. She claimed she was an employee. Her CV used to be on the website. Since people in the US can't read the website, I don't know if it is still there or not. But knowing her, she probably has changed it since she got caught lying about her relationship with the law firm. Just one example of her being caught out in a lie.

ANSWER BT IgorKrnic
Sorry, I need to debunk you again but you asked for it by really trying to use your misunderstanding into twisting a fact that you do not understand.
In this article they clearly titled her "a consultant" but that was her title during that article, maybe later she even more progressed. Is your opinion that consultant is lower grade than associate? Well, you are wrong. McKinsey is a consultant company. Any graduate that came out 0-2 from graduation can be employed as an analyst, then he can be promoted to associate, and later he can be promoted to a consultant and so on to the principal. Cause Associate is an employee who is given directives, where a consultant is an employee who is asked: "what should we do". So dr Ruja was a consultant, a higher grade than she wrote in her biography.
Since I do not like to leave only my words and opinions, I will put some proofs to my words from two different sources:
First source:
Image
Image
Image

Second source:
Image


EagleOne wrote:When the story came out about the Forbes Magazine Cover and her being interviewed in an article inside, it was not presented as a marketing piece. It was presented as she really was on the cover and she really did do an interview with the Forbes reporter. That is until it was revealed no such thing happened, then the story changed to it was just a marketing piece. As I said, just another lie in a long list of her lies.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
As I already wrote, yes, that was a mistake. You call it a lie, someone calls it a mistake. I am pretty sure that whoever wrote that article (do you really think that Ruja writes news and Facebook posts???) had no clue about BrandVoice Forbes not being the same as THE Forbes. He/she did see big word FORBES on the picture (or you think it is being photoshopped?) and he/she failed to see a little "BrandVoice" on the bottom. But ok, the community realized that mistake so they fixed it. As usual.


EagleOne wrote:As for the US and the SEC you have no clue what you are talking about. NONE. Heck someone is going to do a US tour starting in August and still no SEC license and OC says that US citizens cannot participate, so why the US tour if that is true? And we all know that US citizens are in OC. So much for the US citizens cannot participate in OC.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
Well, if I had no clue so far, you really "proved" that you have :) First of all, The company never announced any tours.
There was only a WEBINAR announced in 2015 for the 4th of July:
Image
Later on, The COMPANY announced that they are abandoning the USA market because of regulations. For the same reason, most ICOs are doing it.
The fact that US people want to join OC despite USA is not supported has nothing to do with the company. Imagine a disco bar that forbids kids under 18 yr old to come in, and some kids sneak in there somehow, is that disco bar to blame or those kids?


EagleOne wrote:As for the security certificate, that is not a simple error. You buy a security certificate, and you know what you are buying. It is not a simple mistake that you bought a security certificate for a different website than yours. What it means is that OC bought a website and changed the information to OC, but forgot to change the security certificate. So much for OC's website being original. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the security certificate wasn't for Big Coin since OC is a clone of the failed Big Coin.
ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
Luckily I own hosting company and I know how SSL works. It can happen that someone canceled SSL and we forget to clear it so when someone else buys that one we all do not realize that it was not cleared. The same as vBulleting board license holds web URL of the former owner so sometimes it happens and it takes time to be detected. But it is also possible that this SSL was for some of their former websites and they forgot to change it, I really see no point in this. That website was crap page so no point being original wtf are you talking about.
Also, I see no problem if they took BigCoins front end parts, if BigCoin failed, it is not its front end to blame. Also since Sebastian participated in BigCoin it would not be surprising that they used some part of its web site.

I really see no point debating about what happened in 2014 and 2015 cause the whole ecosystem evolved on many levels. It would be the same as mocking at 2000 BMW being so bad and ugly compared to 2017 one. But hell, those are all your opinions made up by your mentality.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:00 pm

Yep, Muhammah Zafar is currently on USA tour.

Image

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:34 pm

Correct, but he is Onelife IMA you know? We talk about the company official info here.

Also, this info from dr Zafar is the same as his India tour. It was canceled cause he did not get visa as he claims.
Those are only closed leader training. You can see he is asking for interested people to send him inbox so they can and there is no Onelife logo.

Those big leaders have so big structure and they produce so good leaders that they do not even need to work but seems like some of them have the energy to try to conquer new markets. Of course, going in USA can only mean that those leaders will be able to work only online.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:27 pm

It's a nice strategy by the company. "We don't do anything like that, IMAs do".
But the word "independent" doesn't really fit to Zafar. He's working in so close co-operation with the company top people.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:54 pm

No, that is how MLM companies work. I personally know many of those big leaders and I was surprised how much stuff even I knew that they did not.
On the other side, such "third party" strategy is actually used by Bjorn to hide his ass from being sued by hiding his claims on the videos that you posted.

EagleOne
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:57 pm

Since Ruja willingly works with law enforcement agencies and terminates rogue IMA's she needs to terminate Zafar immediately as he is a rogue IMA. And by the way, he didn't have a passport issue, he was scared to death if he went to India he would get arrested just like Tom McMurrain canceled his India tour.

By the way, the Indian authorities are still waiting for Dr. Ruja to contact them about her charge sheet they filed against her. I am surprised she hasn't resolved this by now since she eagerly works with law enforcement officials.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:36 pm

Why would she terminate him when he works well. The fact that he goes in the US to teach people is his own decision, he did not even put Onelife logo there, he is not advertising it as Onelife event.

How exactly do you know that Zafar did not have visa issue? Are you his lawyer? You are pretty arrogant in your assumptions I notice.

Don't be surprised cause she was not charged at all. That is all a lie invented by blogger. He did not even write Ruja, he wrote Rjua, oh, oops, it was UNintentional typo :)

Show some link to charge sheet cause none can be found on the court website. Your only source is some blog that did not even write her name right ;)

Grujo
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:32 am

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Grujo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:45 am

Don't be surprised cause she was not charged at all. That is all a lie invented by blogger. He did not even write Ruja, he wrote Rjua, oh, oops, it was UNintentional typo :)
Invented by a blogger or news article? He lied because he made a typo? Or are you getting your info from Labile (that is an Intentional typo).

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests