FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:08 pm

I want to give credit when credit is due and I applaud OneCoin/OneLife getting rid of Kari Walhroos as their European Ambassador. They should have done it the middle of last year, but better late than never.

I just hope my comments didn't give Igor, openmind, John Reiner, slobodanboda, and flatrate a heart attack with my above comments.

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:19 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:08 pm
I want to give credit when credit is due and I applaud OneCoin/OneLife getting rid of Kari Walhroos as their European Ambassador. They should have done it the middle of last year, but better late than never.

Why, what was wrong with Kari? I don't want to protect him I saw him only once and he was great.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:30 pm

openmind wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:19 pm
EagleOne wrote:

Why, what was wrong with Kari?

You mean you didn't get the "official word" on why he was removed from being the European Ambassador? I'm shocked. Seems they blamed him for all of OC/OL's legal problems with his on-stage comments at the events where he spoke. I'm sure there is more in the "official" report to the members, but that's the main part of what was said.

Glad to see that I didn't cause you any heart attack or shock with my comments.

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:40 pm

openmind wrote:
EagleOne wrote:

Why, what was wrong with Kari? I don't want to protect him I saw him only once and he was great.

I’ve heard rumors of Kari having a bit of a partying issue , and that he was getting out of control! (Not verified) .. He supposedly stirred the ire of the powers that be a few too many times!

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:18 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:30 pm
openmind wrote:
EagleOne wrote:

Why, what was wrong with Kari?

You mean you didn't get the "official word" on why he was removed from being the European Ambassador? I'm shocked. Seems they blamed him for all of OC/OL's legal problems with his on-stage comments at the events where he spoke. I'm sure there is more in the "official" report to the members, but that's the main part of what was said.

Glad to see that I didn't cause you any heart attack or shock with my comments.

I have no problem with that, I have red the official statement. Can you be more specific what he spoke?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:18 am

Effective today, December 4, 2017, Mr. Kari Wahlroos, will no longer serve the role of OneLife Network European Ambassador.

This news follows a series of reports issued on his activities as an independent marketing associate. Due to consistent miscommunication and misrepresentation of the OneLife Network operations and strategy, the management team of OneLife has taken the unfortunate decision to demote Mr. Wahlroos from all his activities and responsibilities for the Network.

The company has experienced serious legal consequences, following Mr. Wahlroos’ behavior on and off stage, indirectly damaging its credibility and reputation.

As a company following an objective approach, all reports issued on Mr. Wahlroos were carefully investigated by a dedicated compliance team in order to determine the validity of the information provided.

Reflecting on the recent events and the rapid growth of the Network in the past 3 years, 2018 will present a new leadership agenda, focused on giving more opportunities for training newcomers and developing newly qualified Leaders under the mentorship of trusted leadership trainers.

Adhering to the Network’s vision on continuous personal and professional growth of its members, OneLife will present it’s trainings agenda for 2018 in Q1 of next year. The newly developed program involves more time, efforts and resources invested into growing a new generation of leaders and network marketing professionals, who will carry out the training agenda for 2018.

The OneLife Network company is encouraging all members to fill in the Whistle Blower report if they experience ANY misconduct or breach of the IMA rules, by anybody, despite their ranking or qualification.

The entire OneLife corporate team is grateful to be part of one big Family and are looking forward to making next year BETTER for everyone! Together for more.
Onecoin\Onelife survived so much problems and bumps made inside and outside and now new start will roll. More to be known soon

openmind

Post by openmind » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:33 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:18 am
The entire OneLife corporate team is grateful to be part of one big Family and are looking forward to making next year BETTER for everyone! Together for more.
Onecoin\Onelife survived so much problems and bumps made inside and outside and now new start will roll. More to be known soon
Hi Igor, yes, we have this official report in our www.onelife.eu backoffice but it is too general for me, do you have more specific information about reason why Kari had to leave Ambassador position?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:16 am

I do not wish to write here about him, point is that he did not behave as expected and he is no longer suited to what is coming to Onelife and Onecoin ;)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:58 am

Heise asks why the Cryptoqueen is silent:

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Das-Ve ... ?seite=all

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:25 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:58 am
Heise asks why the Cryptoqueen is silent:

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Das-Ve ... ?seite=all
Now that is a professional article. This is the second one after Australia. Seems like it is starting.

I wouldn’t worry about Germany though. All they need is a license. If shadiw gov does not give it, hell, we have asia, south america, rusdia that might accept it due to centralized model that protects users and kyc complies on the blockchain level.

But yep, much work to be done stil.