FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:29 pm

I would say all of you guys are acting as fortune tellers for those 3 years being so sure it will collapse and inviting various scenarios of collapse, fadeaway or whatever. I don't like to discuss the future but since you are doing it all the time it is hard to stay out of the mud

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:43 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:26 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:24 pm
There is no collapse of course. Exchanges will start and trading will begin. Only fools will expect that price but let’s not be surprised if it acually becomes publcly viable.
Are you a fortuneteller or what? Of course there can be a total collapse also, and it wouldn't be even a surprise. It just needs that the Onecoin/Onelife websites are closed.
It would be nice to see how Simon Le explains to his vietnamese downline that you got that English education you paid for, so be happy with it.

Saying *exchanges will start and trading will begin* is the hope of members, but certainly not written in stone. And even from there it's a long way that there would be a lot of buyers for the coin.
8.10.2018 is a data of your collapse:)

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:10 pm

You have to be joking. Sebastian is nothing more than a network marketer? What are you smoking or taking? Sebastian is her right hand person. He was there at the beginning helping form OneCoin. Of course he was also there helping form BigCoin, you know the precursor to OneCoin. He and Ruja go way back. But he's just a network marketer! Good one. :D :D :D

Guess you forgot about him being on the video call where Ruja and Pierre answered questions from the members back in May. In fact Sebastian answered almost as many questions as Ruja did. But just a network marketer. Best laugh I have had in a long time. Thanks I needed that.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Sorry for your delusion, it is clear you have no clue what is going on. If you listened to Sebastian talk in Lisbon, you can hear him talk about the company in the third person as "there is a roadmap for the dealshaker in the company"

Please understand, Bigcoin was not even his project but he was manager and Ruja helped him.
Onecoin is Ruja's project and Sebastian helps her as 001 master distributor, you know, 001 on the network.

If you are unable to digest this that is fine by me...

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 pm
Sorry for your delusion, it is clear you have no clue what is going on. If you listened to Sebastian talk in Lisbon, you can hear him talk about the company in the third person as "there is a roadmap for the dealshaker in the company"

Please understand, Bigcoin was not even his project but he was manager and Ruja helped him.
Onecoin is Ruja's project and Sebastian helps her as 001 master distributor, you know, 001 on the network.

Igor, I admire you that you have patience with these unfortunates

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Of course Sebastian is one of the founders. Lol, like he talking about the company in third person would nullify that he's one of the founders?!? He has been co-operating with Ruja already with his Loopium scam.
Some Loopium history and Ruja's involvement with it: http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2015/05/08/ ... ment-10842

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 pm

The only deluded one is you believing that Sebastian is just a network marketer. Guess you need to replay the big Q&A YouTube video back in May. He sure didn't talk in the third person then. If he was just a network marketer, what in the heck was he doing on the Q&A in the first place, but not only that, answering questions?

You forget I know Sebastian's past history, and I also know his past history with Ruja. Just a network marketer my assets.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:59 pm

Ok whatever makes you happy :)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:31 am

"we don't promise any profits, and you only buy education".

It's fun to watch these 2 year old videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J71h3ejng3k

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:43 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:31 am
"we don't promise any profits, and you only buy education".

It's fun to watch these 2 year old videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J71h3ejng3k
Hmm but you do remember that you could actually make a profit back then on the internal exchange?
In 2015 they were actually selling coins pretty fast to people who earned 40% on trading account. So you could actually make a profit.
I think this is why people were joining so fast back then.

That talk is long gone because too many people are in and that internal exchange is off. It was the test according to them.
Why do you even mentioning this video today cause today you can only use coins on dealshaker if you manage to catch a good deal or wait for oct 2018?

Also, maybe they realized themselves their mistakes and fixed them?
I mean we can sit and show old facebook videos and how bad facebook was back then in early years but no point doing that.