FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:47 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:44 am
Exactly, if you sign and accept that you pay books to dealer, you dont go around and say telling how you paid for drugs.
There will be also a way to but tokens soon directly, no need to go through education.
Don't be stupid. Any court would decide that the obvious product and attraction is the drugs. No wonder the scheme is collapsing, because even the basic selling concept is based on obvious lies which everybody recognizes, but you apologists just keep insisting.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 497
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:55 am

What you say onelife is collapsing because “people realize” that they pay for onecoin and not for education ? Seriously?

CryptoXpose
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:59 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:55 am
What you say onelife is collapsing because “people realize” that they pay for onecoin and not for education ? Seriously?
Well not only because of that of course. It's just, the whole scheme marketing is based on bullshit because of this 'we only sell education'. '

The real product and attraction people are after are the tokens and splits, and everybody knows it. So it should bother honest people when it's claimed that yeees only education..

That's why Sebastian Greenwood has to try after 3 years convince people that "we gave you a FREE project. So congratu-hahaha-lations to all of us."
He can't even keep it together and is laughing at his own bullshit. :lol:

How can this feel good and right to any honest person, I just ask??

openmind
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by openmind » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:04 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:59 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:55 am
What you say onelife is collapsing because “people realize” that they pay for onecoin and not for education ? Seriously?
Well not only because of that of course. It's just, the whole scheme marketing is based on bullshit because of this 'we only sell education'. '

The real product and attraction people are after are the tokens and splits, and everybody knows it. So it should bother honest people when it's claimed that yeees only education..

That's why Sebastian Greenwood has to try after 3 years convince people that "we gave you a FREE project. So congratu-hahaha-lations to all of us."
He can't even keep it together and is laughing at his own bullshit. :lol:

How can this feel good and right to any honest person, I just ask??
BS, do you know that if OneLife does not sell one more education package nothing will happen? No collapse, nothing!!!! Everybody have their OC and oneline education. No ponzi, no scam...!!!

CryptoXpose
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:12 pm

openmind wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:04 pm
BS, do you know that if OneLife does not sell one more education package nothing will happen? No collapse, nothing!!!! Everybody have their OC and oneline education. No ponzi, no scam...!!!
Riiight, except people expect that they have assets valued of 1 ONE = 15.95€ (and increasing). Well, they don't have.
Collapse is maybe the wrong word. Better word would be "fade away".

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 497
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:24 pm

There is no collapse of course. Exchanges will start and trading will begin. Only fools will expect that price but let’s not be surprised if it acually becomes publcly viable.

openmind
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by openmind » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:35 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:24 pm
There is no collapse of course. Exchanges will start and trading will begin. Only fools will expect that price but let’s not be surprised if it acually becomes publcly viable.
What price do you expect right after 8.10.2018?

openmind
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by openmind » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:39 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:12 pm
openmind wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:04 pm
BS, do you know that if OneLife does not sell one more education package nothing will happen? No collapse, nothing!!!! Everybody have their OC and oneline education. No ponzi, no scam...!!!
Riiight, except people expect that they have assets valued of 1 ONE = 15.95€ (and increasing). Well, they don't have.
Collapse is maybe the wrong word. Better word would be "fade away".
Where you see the reason of "fade away"??

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 497
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Probably between 20eur and 30eur. Similar to stock prices for companies who go IPO and already have several millions of users. Stock prices go between 22$ and 35$
After that market decides but here they can control volatility and speculations with limits cause this will be their (our) cryptocurrency traded on their exchanges so they can protect it for the start. If they use limits at all that is.
And you can also see analogy with IPO subscriptions with all those OFC tokens. Should be interesting ;)

CryptoXpose
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:24 pm
There is no collapse of course. Exchanges will start and trading will begin. Only fools will expect that price but let’s not be surprised if it acually becomes publcly viable.
Are you a fortuneteller or what? Of course there can be a total collapse also, and it wouldn't be even a surprise. It just needs that the Onecoin/Onelife websites are closed.
It would be nice to see how Simon Le explains to his vietnamese downline that you got that English education you paid for, so be happy with it.

Saying *exchanges will start and trading will begin* is the hope of members, but certainly not written in stone. And even from there it's a long way that there would be a lot of buyers for the coin.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests