FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:45 pm

You still don't get it. When you said, and I quote: "You see, this is slandering, when you buzz your opinion publicly, that this is a lie." It is not slander because I put it in print. Look up the definition of slander and libel, and then maybe you'll get it. But my opinion is not a lie, it is my opinion, and my opinion is protected by free speech.

This nonsense that OneCoin does not have to prove it has a blockchain is a lie. It has nothing to do with them selling it or not selling it. They claim they are mining crypto-currency called OneCoin. To do that they need a blockchain, which they won't prove they have. All they do is "CLAIM" they have a blockchain and are mining. They took money from the members from day one claiming they were doing mining with their blockchain. It was proven that the so-called mining they said they were doing was nothing more than a video loop they bought and tried to pass it off as proof of mining taking place. But keep on drinking the cult Kool-Aid because that's all OneLiife and OneCoin have to offer.

As far as Bjorn goes, he knows more about Crypto-Currency than Ruja will ever know. His credentials speak for themselves, while she has zero, zilch, nada, none, nil experience in blockchain development and operation.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:44 pm

Sorry, but there is no point in discussing this "to be or not to be the blockchain" and the tech team.
If your opinion is there is none of them, be prepared to suffer consequences one they for promoting that so hard as alleged proof of scam.

As for Bjorn, he knows tech, programming, he knows shit about what is going on with crypto and who is inflating the bubble, I know cause I made debate with him and he said it himself, he is into tech, he has no clue about logistics and who the speculators are and how they create fake value.
So to compare Ruja and Bjorn would be as to compare CEO to CTO in the bank and say CTO knows more about tech that CEO will ever know, but CEO knows much better about the market, what it needs and what is going on than CTO.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:13 am

And you still cannot prove that OneCoin has a blockchain and is really mining coins. Got it.

Seems Sebastian wasn't too happy at the Malaysia big event. He felt like he was attending a funeral. Far cry from the cheering crowds of yester-year. Since you won't believe me, here's the link to him saying it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kzJUQb ... be&t=25m4s

Oh and Portugal said OneCoin is not legal in their country: https://www.bportugal.pt/en/node/245884

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:25 am

I found Sebastian's comments at the Malaysia event rather interesting attempt at re-writing OneCoin's history when he said that he and Ruja never asked money for the cryptocurrency, they asked only to educate oneself and get smarter through OneAcademy, and that they gave them “a free project” (referring to OneCoin). Now that was not only FUNNY but a LIE.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:44 am

EagleOne wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:25 am
I found Sebastian's comments at the Malaysia event rather interesting attempt at re-writing OneCoin's history when he said that he and Ruja never asked money for the cryptocurrency, they asked only to educate oneself and get smarter through OneAcademy, and that they gave them “a free project” (referring to OneCoin). Now that was not only FUNNY but a LIE.
Lies from Greenwood. Heh, there's still one Sebastian's webinar online in Youtube where he promotes the Festival package, which didn't include any education, even for a show like the other packages.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0W-r4b8rV8
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:54 am

EagleOne wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:13 am
And you still cannot prove that OneCoin has a blockchain and is really mining coins. Got it.

The same as you can not prove that there isn't one.

EagleOne wrote:
Seems Sebastian wasn't too happy at the Malaysia big event. He felt like he was attending a funeral

Maybe he is about to retire soon?

EagleOne wrote:

Oh and Portugal said OneCoin is not legal in their country: https://www.bportugal.pt/en/node/245884
Of course it is not a legal method of payment. They meed to obtain a license for financial services. Just like in Germany and Austria
EagleOne wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:25 am
I am not sure why he was talking about that at all, considering former propaganda, but he is networker, nothing new.
However, it is a fact, Onecoin was never sold, it was given for free. If people only wanted to buy education because they want to get free Onecoins, that does not mean they were selling Onecoins.
Unfortunately some IMAs probably over those 3 years advertised selling Onecoins. But the company always said "you get coins" (for free).

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:30 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:54 am
However, it is a fact, Onecoin was never sold, it was given for free. If people only wanted to buy education because they want to get free Onecoins, that does not mean they were selling Onecoins.
Bullshit, the Festival package reveals (even though it was a special package for Chinese), what the product and attraction really is that they are selling: tokens and coins. Everybody knows the education is the excuse, and the real attraction people pay hundreds of thousands of Euros of are the tokens and splits, which give certain amount of coins.
When Greenwood was making the State Of The Nation webinars, I don't think he spoke about education at all:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +greenwood

Fricking Greenwood even laughs explaining this "free project" bullshit. :lol:
"And we gave you a FREE project. So congratu-hahaha-lations (HOLY SINISTER SHIT BATMAN!!!) to all of us."
:lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuBfqry ... .be&t=1495

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:39 am

Oh please cut the crap already. How ever they explain the free stuff, when you pay for package you are officially paying for education and that is it. Wtf is wrong with you guys. When you buy any pack you get some level of education and you lay for that. Like it or not it is the fact.
If people buy 100 packs of the same education it is their business. Watch your own.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:41 am

You cut the crap. When the attraction OBVIOUSLY is the tokens and coins - AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.

It's like drug dealer explaining that "No no, I don't sell drugs, people buy these books from me, I just give the drugs as complimentary free stuff for buying these books.". Yeah yeah, he is officially selling the books, yeah right.

If the OneLife product is in reality education, how the exact same education can have 2 prices, only different being in token and split amounts?
- Supreme package for 188,000 EUR
- Initial Launch Pack for 55,555 EUR
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:44 am

Exactly, if you sign and accept that you pay books to dealer, you dont go around and say telling how you paid for drugs.
There will be also a way to but tokens soon directly, no need to go through education.