FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Petteri was probably threthened by IMA. If not, show some proof.

As for Bjorn. Ah. I know you believe everyting that spits against onecoin...

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:04 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:18 pm
Petteri was probably threthened by IMA. If not, show some proof.

As for Bjorn. Ah. I know you believe everyting that spits against onecoin...
Of course I don't believe nearly everything. I'm the first to warn for example about Gerlach and you know it, so wtf is that attitude?

Petteri Järvinen was not thretened by IMA, but OneCoin Legal. Here's Petteri describing the threat sent by Irina from OneCoin Legal in February 2015 after one article where Petteri asked critical questions.. So instead of even trying to answer to the questions of the most known tech writer in Finland, they just threten him immediately and want the article taken offline.
http://pjarvinen.blogspot.fi/2015/02/on ... sitys.html

Obviously you have no idea what is going on and you believe to the end that the company is clean and ethical. :lol:
You should sometime stop and think if you are being a useful idiot yourself..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:06 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:04 am
Obviously you have no idea what is going on and you believe to the end that the company is clean and ethical. :lol:
You should sometime stop and think if you are being a useful idiot yourself..
When I said that he was probably threatened by an IMA, I actually thought like "we will break your arms and legs if you do not stop acting like a smart ass in the industry that is barely shaping itself" but now that you gave me this link I translated I was kinda disappointed.

Let's see about this now that you brought him up, what can we see:

1) http://pjarvinen.blogspot.fi - To me, this looks like a blog with ADs, he earns money from this. The way I know it, bloggers are into it for a profit and they will for sure be hooked to topics that are hot and have huge material to write about and an audience that will see the ads on your blogs so they are keen to twist all they can and unfortunately, this company together with network gives twist material cause not all things are disclosed so they are subjected to such slander.

I am not saying blogging is his source of income, I am just saying, I am keeping people who have ads on bloggs in reserve.
But this point is not even important. He is a blogger or he is not, let's not stick to this one, what follows is the point of my reply here:

2) Let's see the threat:
Onecoin Legal wrote:Nevertheless we do not tolerate aggressive behavior and harmful usage of our mark; business scope; websites and its content
Onecoin Legal wrote:> In relation to the above, we hereby kindly ask you to remove
> immediately the article in question. In case you are not willing to
comply with our request and to contact us personally
, we will be
forced to take the appropriate measures to protect our legitimate
rights and interests .
And why does he think it is a threat:
Jarvinen wrote:The text is a typical jurists. However, the credibility of the message is reduced by the fact that the sender's email address is on a com-end domain that does not have web pages. Domain does not seem to have anything to do with OneCoin eithe
So this is a threat in disguise because it was from the custom web server? WTF? Won't even comment it further. People can read.

3) Why did this Legal action work for Onecoin?
Jarvinen wrote:In return, I would say that I have used as sources only network of public web pages of materials as well as put in to YouTube webinar. The use of the copyright law of the Copyright Act is applicable to these. According to the Finnish law, the glory of the company can not be offended, so the glorious act of defamation will not be necessary either.
It is known in certain circles that Scandinavia is a ground for the first testing of manipulating the masses but no one questions it cause their life standard is good so Finland is not an exception in disliking MLM cause it gives people too much freedom so law is on his side here but he obviously knows holes to hide his ass. The same as Bjorn uses your anonymous channel to host his lies and claims. My opinion.

4) And finally, on the rest of article I caught something that really made me close his tab cause he is a clown bashing the company linking it to IMA materials:

Jarvinen wrote: - Why www.tulevaisuudenmaksuvaluutta.com and www.onecoin-finland.com is registered anonymously in the Czech Republic?
- There are 2500 Finns in the network, but why does not one of them want to appear in their own name and with their own image? However, on the Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/OneCoin1, there are photos of 7.2.2015 of the event and its participants but without the names.
Nothing to do with the company he is slandering.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:19 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:14 am

For example, the point of my reply was not even him being a blogger, it is that there was no fucking threat at all.
If a legal team contacts you and say you have to take your questions offline or they are forced to take appropriate measures to protect their interests, that's a threat. A legal team is not offering you ice cream, they are saying they start appropriate measures if you don't comply.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:24 am

Seems like we have a different definition of threats.
For me, if someone retributionplease do not say such bad words for my work or I will be forced to summon you on court to state that officially and if court decides you are damaging me, I will ask for retributin" is not a threat at all cause if you are slandering a company, be a man and take it all the way up, instead he just whined and made a whole blog about it cause he knows his country law is on his side.

For me, if someone says to me "stop doing that or we will break your legs", well that is a threat.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:29 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:24 am
Seems like we have a different definition of threats.
For me, if someone retributionplease do not say such bad words for my work or I will be forced to summon you on court to state that officially and if court decides you are damaging me, I will ask for retributin" is not a threat at all cause if you are slandering a company, be a man and take it all the way up, instead he just whined and made a whole blog about it cause he knows his country law is on his side.

For me, if someone says to me "stop doing that or we will break your legs", well that is a threat.
So you are not familiar with the concept of legal threat, or is the legal threat in Balkans in the form of "we will break your legs, if you don't comply?"
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:06 am

1) http://pjarvinen.blogspot.fi - To me, this looks like a blog with ADs, he earns money from this. The way I know it, bloggers are into it for a profit and they will for sure be hooked to topics that are hot and have huge material to write about and an audience that will see the ads on your blogs so they are keen to twist all they can and unfortunately, this company together with network gives twist material cause not all things are disclosed so they are subjected to such slander.
Lets just define for the 3rd time who Petteri Järvinen actually is (cause 2 other messages were deleted, I hope this stays).
Petteri Järvinen is indeed not some blogger who collects ad money.
He is one the mosts known tech- writer/columnist/lecturer/researcher in Finland for over 30 years concentrading on technology/internet/internet security.

Here's Wikipedia article about Petteri Järvinen: https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petteri_J%C3%A4rvinen
Here are the books he has written during the last 30 years: https://i.imgur.com/IoJ7zcu.png
Here are his 2 appearences in the Finnish National Broadcasting company program about OneCoin:
https://youtu.be/fdljovpccLg?t=585
https://youtu.be/fdljovpccLg?t=1436

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:34 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:57 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:06 am

Lets just define for the 3rd time who Petteri Järvinen actually is (cause 2 other messages were deleted, I hope this stays).
Petteri Järvinen is indeed not some blogger who collects ad money.
He is one the mosts known tech- writer/columnist/lecturer/researcher in Finland for over 30 years concentrading on technology/internet/internet security.

Here's Wikipedia article about Petteri Järvinen: https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petteri_J%C3%A4rvinen
Here are the books he has written during the last 30 years: https://i.imgur.com/IoJ7zcu.png
Here are his 2 appearences in the Finnish National Broadcasting company program about OneCoin:
https://youtu.be/fdljovpccLg?t=585
https://youtu.be/fdljovpccLg?t=1436
The OneCoin'ers could care less about his credentials. There is no way they can acknowledge his credentials because if they did so, then people would start believing what he has to say. He has to be portrayed as a "hater, bought by Bitcoin to denigrate OneCoin, bought by the banks as they don't want the competition and are afraid of OneCoin, and is ignorant of how OneCoin really works. Ruja is 4 times smarter than he is about crypto-currency and he can't hold a candle to her expertise. He has to be discredited or people would actually believe what he is saying. It is why OneCoin demands that their members not believe anyone other than Ruja and the official company line.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:39 pm

If you read what I wrote about him, it was not actually that I would discredit him just because he speaks against Onecoin.
I never do that kind of zombi crap. I analyze what people say, I quote them and make objective conclusions.

What he is concerned about is something that he never even saw and that is tech, and also, he seems to agree with bitcoiners that give themselves right to say each crypto needs to be and work the same as Bitcoin. I totally disagree with that and we will soon see who is right.

Also, I analyzed his threat that was not a threat at all, cause threats are against the law and what you people call "legal threat" is not illegal, it is here to protect people and companies from slander. Like "Please stop slandering me or I will summon you on the court to prove it". No threat at all did he get from the legal department. That was my point.

Is he smart and knowledgeable? I am sure he is.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:27 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:39 pm
If you read what I wrote about him, it was not actually that I would discredit him just because he speaks against Onecoin.
I never do that kind of zombi crap. I analyze what people say, I quote them and make objective conclusions.

What he is concerned about is something that he never even saw and that is tech, and also, he seems to agree with bitcoiners that give themselves right to say each crypto needs to be and work the same as Bitcoin. I totally disagree with that and we will soon see who is right.

Also, I analyzed his threat that was not a threat at all, cause threats are against the law and what you people call "legal threat" is not illegal, it is here to protect people and companies from slander. Like "Please stop slandering me or I will summon you on the court to prove it". No threat at all did he get from the legal department. That was my point.

Is he smart and knowledgeable? I am sure he is.
EagleOne wrote:I agree it was not a threat, but it was an attempt at intimidation or bullying. It is no different than when they tried to sue the blogger for just reporting what the authorities said about OneCoin. It was tossed by the court, and OneCoin's attorneys never re-filed. No different than the attempt to intimidate and bully Bjorn and Petteri Järvinen.

By the way, it is not slander but libel if they are suing for what was written about OneCoin. It was nothing more than an attempt to get the people to cave and not have to get an attorney to pay for a frivolous lawsuit. It was frivolous because OneCoin caved when Bjorn and the blogger told them basically to pound sand. Interesting isn't it that after all the big deal OneCoin made about how they were going to go after all those saying bad things about OneCoin, and not one lawsuit, except the one that was tossed by the court, has been filed. Nothing more than bullying and intimidation attempts that fell flat on their face. So much for OneCoin's crack legal team was going to defend OneCoin's reputation.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
It is not slander if bloggers are only transmitting actuall news about Onecoin, ex. warnings from central banks (not a bad thing, normal, bitcoin has them too), investigations, arrests (those are against Onelife, not Onecoin but I guess in 2018 it will be clearer that Onelife is separate entity)
Slander, however, is if someone publicly states that it is a fraud, scam, criminal network, has no blockchain, are plotting scam from the starts. Those are only opinions and are pretty illegal to do against the legal company. Onecoin is legal company until many governments say it is illegal (please do not bring up Italy or Germany). So yes, if they try to stop someone from copying news, I guess system allows you that, but if you invent crap (like Bjorn or Tim) then you are welcome to prove your claims on court)

EagleOne wrote:The one thing that ONeCoin wants to keep from their members is that any of us pointing out all the inconsistencies and outright lies about OneCoin is that it is OneCoin's responsibility to PROVE they have a blockchain,, and that everything they claim is true. They are the ones who took the members money, not any of us. And to date they have not proved anything about their blockchain...NONE. This notion that it is proprietary and they don't want the competition to see what they have claimed to have created is BS. It is what a patent is for. It was nothing more than smoke and mirrors that the members bought hook, line and sinker.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
You would be right if they were selling ONE and the blockchain tech. But they didn't.
They sell Education on oneacademy.eu and it is all there, experts teach people finances. ONE just comes free and when they go public and ask money for ONE on the exchange, then they will need to prove blockchain. Not now. But I admit it can be the red flag for someone. Not for me though, I bought so many ICOs that have blockchain promised on the whitepaper ;)
Also, I believe we will know more on the upcoming whitepaper cause they are starting to sell actual tokens so whitepaper will be needed.
Patents do not work here sorry, it is unregulated industry, if they would disclose code, anyone could copy it and put as open source on GitHub and you can shove then your patent up your ass.

EagleOne wrote:The next few weeks are crucial for OneCoin. Any more major defectors from OneCoin, and there are rumors of several that have left or are leaving OneCoin, or what's left of the management team and big earners in OneCoin, and failure to name a new CEO of OneCoin and OneLife is the kiss of death. Amazing isn't it that almost all of those who were on stage at the big London event back in October or 2016 have left OneCoin. After all the praising of Ruja and her vision, extolling how OneCoin is going to change the world, the millions of OneCoins they have acquired, and they just walked away from hundreds of millions of Euros payday when OneCoin goes public. And we are told they just wanted to move on to "other things." Yeah, everyone walks away from hundreds of millions Euros.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
Actually, past several months were already crucial but not for Onecoin, it is for Onelife cause that network is very unorganized and huge changes were made and will be made in near future.
Onecoin company has nothing to do with all those leaders, it is a company that is not so public with people and for a good reason, you know only two persons publicly: dr Ruja and Irina from legal (I know others) and they are working on their platforms and developments. Right now they waste much time and resources surviving bad propaganda produces by IMAs but hopefully, Coin offering is their new path separated from Onelife Network.
It is not easy to find CEO for Onecoin right now cause it is not an easy position cause you have no idea what kind of bad publicity he/she needs to endure and the amount of harassment to them and their family...
Onelife will, of course, continue to operate but big leaders are overtaking regions and they are the reason that many leaders left and more will still leave. And no one is running away from millions, this is not a ponzi pyramid where you are guaranteed to be a parazite of your downline. If you stop working, your downline might too, and if you do not sell, you don't get paid by the company. So they flee to other ventures.

EagleOne wrote:One thing is true, OneCoin is going to change the world alright, it is going to cause financial ruin for millions of people worldwide who bought the lie.
ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
You see, this is slandering, when you buzz your opinion publicly, that this is a lie.
Btw, I pitty people who bought education only because someone promised them millions of profits. This is a risky project. But my personal concern is not if they planned a scam from the beginning cause they did not I a sure of that. My concern is if they will endure all the slander and intentional campaign against them. I kinda don't get you guys. You realize that you are not working against this company, they are already multimillionaires and if this fails they are fine and will not be arrested cause they made it legal, selling education. You are directly working against all those people that you pretend to protect cause if you contribute even 5% to this project failure you only doomed all those people.

I will repeat my thoughts about Onecoin. I am a huge fan of the concept and I believe this is how mass market usable cryptocurrency should be, able to be regulated by governments and thus traded through banks. But I am not 100% fan how these people are doing it. But considering the propaganda agains them, it is understandable. Look at this as an example, bot fake accounts spreading proven fake news on the comments even 2 weeks after it was proven fake.