FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:54 am

Too bad that Chris Principe started his lawsuit with Tim or he could be the CEO of OneCoin or OneLife, or both. He's been doing presentations on stage at many of their latest events in Asia, which belies his claim that he is not part of OneCoin/OneLife, but just a believer in OneCoin's crypto-currency.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:07 am

Correct. He is not the only speaker on Onelife events who is not IMA. SOme Japanese people used to be speakers.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:34 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:07 am
Correct. He is not the only speaker on Onelife events who is not IMA. SOme Japanese people used to be speakers.
His problem is that he insists that he isn't being paid to appear. Who would travel all that distance at his own expense to speak at an event he has no monetary compensation? If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:40 am

Sometimes you don't need to get paid if you feel being a part of something great! There might be traveling expenses covered, but we never know.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:11 am

Abilbek wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:40 am
Sometimes you don't need to get paid if you feel being a part of something great! There might be traveling expenses covered, but we never know.

If he got his travel expenses paid, then he lied when he said he was not paid by OneCoin/OneLife to speak or promote them.

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Dear EagleOne,

Paid travel expenses are usually counted as for granted. The main is the fee for presentation. That is not only my opinion.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:05 am

Abilbek wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:16 pm
Dear EagleOne,

Paid travel expenses are usually counted as for granted. The main is the fee for presentation. That is not only my opinion.
It makes no difference what you or others say about travel expenses not being compensation. It is what Chris Principe said in his lawsuit against Tim Curry and he said, and I quote:

"25. Neither Ms. Ignatova nor OneCoin Ltd. paid Plaintiff or Financial IT for that cover and article.
26. Plaintiff also gave a speech in June 2016 about the uses and benefits of cryptocurrencies in global trade at an event hosted by OneCoin Ltd. in London, England.
27. Plaintiff was not paid for that speech by Ms. Ignatova or OneCoin Ltd.
28. Neither Ms. Ignatova nor OneCoin Ltd. has ever paid Plaintiff or Financial IT for any publication, speech or support.
29. Plaintiff is not an employee of OneCoin Ltd. Nor is Plaintiff a paid sponsor or representative of OneCoin Ltd."

Travel expenses are classified as support in accounting principles, and thus it means he was paid.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Here is where you need to understand the difference. Dr Ruja nor Onecoin Ltd paid him to speak.
f he did not go it for free, then Onelife leaders paid him.

I know a little bit of something about MLM events and I know that every event is solely paid and organized by network leaders, participants pay for the ticket, and everything else leaders pay.

So if Principe was invited as a speaker to Onelife event, if he was paid at all (I believe he was), he was paid by Onelife leaders.
And they are Independent Marketing Associates, they paid him from their own money.

So dr Ruja or Onecoin Ltd company (which is a private cryptocurrency company) did not pay him to come and speak.
As for Financial IT magazine, if he says that article is not paid, then I guess that is the best proof you can get. The rest are only assumptions.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:53 pm

An interesting blast from the past: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ8DPRfGs_w

It's why they came up with the you were buying educational material not tokens illusion. So if you are buying education, then there should not have been a problem with doing business in the US. So why aren't they?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:32 pm

EagleOne wrote:An interesting blast from the past: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ8DPRfGs_w

It's why they came up with the you were buying educational material not tokens illusion. So if you are buying education, then there should not have been a problem with doing business in the US. So why aren't they?
In that video, Tom explains why Onecoin is not yet public and thus not listed on coinmarketcap.com.
I agree with those statements completely. Also, coinmarketcap.com is an anonymous website that ranks cryptocurrencies and it is not official or government recognized list of cryptocurrencies. In order to be listed there, you need to be listed on some public exchange.
So I guess when Onecoin starts its own exchange, they will list there.

As for what people are buying. It is not about what you are buying. It is what you are paying for and you are paying, by agreement, education package from some IMA company that works for Onelife. Onecoin only exclusively gives free tokens and access to the blockchain. Like it or not, that is a fact and it is not illegal.

Since 2018 they will also start offering token packages directly, not via onelife network but via investment company so that kinda kills the argument "education is a storefront".

Why aren't they operating in the USA?
The reason might be pretty much the same why any ICO is asking you to agree that you are not from the USA and recently, from China and S Korea.
Although USA did not ban ICOs but SEC is annoying and impossible to work with because of the securities law.

Security is any token that is sold with intention to be listed on exchange and sold for profit in the future. That is why most ICOs are not operating in the USA cause they sell tokens or coins on ICO that people will trade in the future.
Onecoin is not in this category cause One-tokens that are not even sold do not have the purpose of being sold later for profit so those are not security. Nor will be OFC tokens with upcoming coin offering cause OFC tokens will be exchanged for ONE, not sold for profit.

I think the reason why Onelife does not operate in the USA is not crypto related, it is MLM related.
USA has very strict MLM laws and you can not have more than one account in the same company under one name and we know that Onelife does not forbid you from buying 100s of accounts and activate them with the same education gift code so it was easier for them to close USA than to make double rules.
Onecoin haters will say "way to go USA" but in reality that is only a prison curse for USA citizens. The same as they are not allowed to trade cryptos on non-USA exchanges and they have a limit of uploading 2500$ weekly on Coinbase. USA is a prison for stuff not regulated by the government and you should know it.