FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:38 pm
No actually I think that because Marcelo wrote that in that abandoned whitepaper. But also if they have fixed block reward that can only be proof of work :)
I can check but Marcelo's paper was about his designed new system. I don't remember him commenting any possible existing system at all.

Edit. Yes checked, there's a part where he says OneCoin blockchain supports proof-of-work. But this refers to his designed system which he has licenced to OneCoin. There's no indication, no news, that Marcelo's design has ever been implemented in real life use.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Correct, I do not state PoW for sure, marcelos whitepaper was only meant to improve existing system so him putting PoW on his improvement proposition and the fact that each block rewards fixed amount of coinds made me safe to assume OC uses PoW. And yes, that is my assumption, there is no official company info on this so I might be wrong.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:51 am

Another interesting twist in the OC/OL saga. The Business for Home, who has been a big supporter and writing puff articles for Ruja and OC/OL has removed all mention of Dr Ruja and OneCoin/OneLife from its "Top Direct Selling CEO in the World Poll 2017. Makes one wonder why they were removed from the list?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:44 am

Easy, poll maker made a mistake by even putting her cause she is not CEO :)
But mystery is that Onelife does not seem to have CEO, they seem to be decentralized network xD

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:44 am
But mystery is that Onelife does not seem to have CEO, they seem to be decentralized network xD
Well, OC has a CEO, and why not just replace Ruja with Pierre the new CEO? No need to remove OC/OL from the listing

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:12 am

Ruja is back in final results. So, Ruja who is not the CEO of OneLife nor OneCoin, became 2nd in the poll for Top network marketing CEO of 2017, while being removed for a while from the poll.

It seems there's always some confusion where the is OneCoin/OneLife. :lol:

https://www.businessforhome.org/2017/09 ... poll-2017/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:38 am

EagleOne wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:37 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:44 am
Well, OC has a CEO, and why not just replace Ruja with Pierre the new CEO? No need to remove OC/OL from the listing
Pierre is CEO of Onecoin that is not network marketing company and does not sell anything so he can not be in the poll of direct selling CEO
Onelife, however is subjected to this poll but Ruja seems to be the CEO afterall although I was unable to obtain official info about Pablo.
Poll was altered because someone hacked the results. Unclear if hackers were Ruja’s fans or someone other’s ;)

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:50 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:12 am
Ruja is back in final results. So, Ruja who is not the CEO of OneLife nor OneCoin, became 2nd in the poll for Top network marketing CEO of 2017, while being removed for a while from the poll.

It seems there's always some confusion where the is OneCoin/OneLife. :lol:

https://www.businessforhome.org/2017/09 ... poll-2017/
I take it the check cleared finally. :D

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:37 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:38 am
Onelife, however is subjected to this poll but Ruja seems to be the CEO afterall although I was unable to obtain official info about Pablo.
Poll was altered because someone hacked the results. Unclear if hackers were Ruja’s fans or someone other’s ;)[/color][/b]
Hackers were Ruja's fans. ;)

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:15 pm

EagleOne wrote:Things that make you go hmm with OneCoin:

Muhammad Zafar promoted that he was holding a OneCoin training event in London on September 30. Instead on September 30th he was sitting on a poorly lighted lawn of a farmhouse in Lahore, Pakistan, holding a laptop in his hand at this undisclosed location. In his video he was beseeching Pakistani and Indian OneCoin affiliates to buy more power packs. I guess they don’t have hotel conference rooms in Lahore, Pakistan. But seriously Zafar, sitting on a lawn in Pakistan this is the best you could do? It doesn't instill confidence in OC/OL.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
What can I tell you, you USA guys are so snobby that you expect everybody to be megalomaniacs. Some people are humble and do not care about going live only from 5star hotels.

EagleOne wrote:Chris Principe was to be one of the keynote speakers at Blockchain West, but has been removed as a Keynote Speaker. It is similar to what happened to Dr. Ruja when she was listed as a major speaker at the Bulgarian Women of Power Conference (I think that’s what it was called), and was suddenly removed from speaking.

ANSWER BY IgotKrnic
Great point, thank you for this one. There is a clear proof how Ruja was removed from that small Croatian event. It is called a LOBBY.
The same as this blockchain event, some nerds organize the event, a person in love with Chris (Tim) tweets that to his boss Andreas, he then calls his rats down and they obey and remove Chris from the event. With all due respect, I have watched many blockchain events, they look poorer than Onelife events in Africa... I mean come on, if he is embracing cryptocurrencies, decentralized and centralized, open and closed, what do you call this kind of lobby please?

EagleOne wrote:It is also interesting that since Thailand announced they were investigating OneCoin, Juha has not been back to Thailand. Kind of like when all the major promoters announced their tour in India and China and then after the raids and arrests they suddenly lost their passport, had to have surgery, etc. that kept them from going.

ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
Juha was barely in Thailand, he traveled all over the world. He is a sick man and he quit work but he still earns money from his downline.

EagleOne wrote:I am sure all of this are just coincidences.
ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
Let's see what do we have here. Zafar, Principe, Juha. Anyone should know not to watch to a company through a prysm of individuals.