FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Interesting new videos about OneCoin just being released. Here is the one about the ICO: https://youtu.be/PxtKdWQ-DdQ

And here's Joby Boughey dong a mea culpa discussing the blockchain and OC not having one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGvGlP-20uA

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:16 pm

I don't see anything interesting about this first video, some IMA making a recap of onelife news from the newsletters.

As for Joby, he is not talking about Onecoin, he never mentions it in a video, you just assume that cause he stopped promoting Onecoins.
Also what he is talking about sound like crap but maybe it is a bad cut out of some longer video that makes sense but what he is saying on this video is that you run away from crypto that cannot show you mining? Oh boy then many good credible cryptos would be in trouble if we would guide according to that :D

Btw in case you missed, he turned to the public cryptos and educate people about them, seems like all people who learned about crypto with Onecoin continue education after Onelife :)

Joby has his Onecoins and he waits like the rest of people. Here is a little something about him:

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:23 am

Joby is finally talking some sense.. From the end of that video:

- "If someone says to you that they are mining, ask to see their hashrate distribution, ask to see their proof on the mining on the blockchain"

So in OneCoin's case answers are:
Nope and nope.. :D

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:27 am

True, we can not see Onecoin mining cause their blockchain is closed source.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:48 am

Igor, I know this is your blog but it's really hard job for you.
Maybe think get some break from these fuckr's.
I t was not interesting anything now in their posts.
In the beginning it was funny read so many stupidities but not it is for medical threat.
More and more looks as psychopathy and mental problem.
Do not worry for them, they will find another source and victim for their problem.
This is all but not conversation between humans with some reasons, reasons lost in their brains.
I really want read and educate myself about OC/OL and you helped much but not it's too big sacrifice.
We do not need try understand these people and if they need medical help I hope they have god medical institutions in their countries.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:57 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:27 am
True, we can not see Onecoin mining cause their blockchain is closed source.
That's BS because you are supposed to be able to see it in your back office in real time, or was Ruja lying about this too? He is a big promoter of OC, so who else would he be talking about and apologizing for if it was not OC? Of course he was talking about OC.

I am stunned that this blog is still working. After all, cryptonite said, and I quote:
" I will turn off notifications for this topic and I am suggesting the this topic matter should be terminated! You're not worth wasting time and energy on EagleOne! And one more thing ... 🔩 U"

Thanks Igor for ignoring him, as I knew you would.
Last edited by EagleOne on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 am

You can only see output reward from each block in the back office. But you can not participate or see hashing power cause the company is sole miner. Hashing algorhithm is unknown but we know they use proof of work system for now. I think they will switch to proof of stake when they go public so no one can mine.

This blog is serving its purpose I am satisfied with it.
It educated onelife members how to respond to oposing articles and also you guys helped more than you realize with pointing out what’s wrong in onelife network so people tend to chande their methods and how they talk.
We noth educate them to be more proffesional and better

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:06 am

slobodanboda wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:48 am
Igor, I know this is your blog but it's really hard job for you.
Maybe think get some break from these fuckr's.
I t was not interesting anything now in their posts.
In the beginning it was funny read so many stupidities but not it is for medical threat.
More and more looks as psychopathy and mental problem.
Do not worry for them, they will find another source and victim for their problem.
This is all but not conversation between humans with some reasons, reasons lost in their brains.
I really want read and educate myself about OC/OL and you helped much but not it's too big sacrifice.
We do not need try understand these people and if they need medical help I hope they have god medical institutions in their countries.
I am not trying to understand them, I actually totally understand some critiques point od view and I did not make this forum to make fun of them or change their mind. I made it so I can deeply analize any oposing news or blogs so objectiv people see the whole picture.
I also made it so oposing people can make their arguments and concerns so we can debate about that.
Don’t worry about me here I am satisfied with forum feedback ;)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:28 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 am
we know they use proof of work system for now.
We don't know anything through tech transparency. You think we "know" because Ruja said so, but that's the pretty obvious answer.

Well Ruja also said in spring 2016 in German court where she was convicted of multiple frauds, that she lives in Dubai with 3500€ monthly salary, when hundreds of millions euros were pouring in to the scheme, and she had made millions euros real estate deals in Bulgaria. She has no trouble talking BS even in court.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:38 pm

No actually I think that because Marcelo wrote that in that abandoned whitepaper. But also if they have fixed block reward that can only be proof of work :)