FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:16 am

There is an user that made many "facts" about OneCoin in "ponzi" topic but he missed topic totally since none of his "FACTS" were about ponzi.
I decided to make a whole new topic with his FACTS being sure he will have many more so he can write them here.

His original post was here.

Here is his quoted text:
I have been reading this thread and have found that no-one has been posting the facts about OneCoin/OneLife. Rather odd since the facts clearly determine if OneCoin/OneLife is a Ponzi or not.

So let's start with the "Training information packages" that OneCoin says you are buying. The claim is that this training information packages are proprietary to OneCoin/OneLife: NOT TRUE. ALL the training information has been plagiarized by Dr. Ruja. All this information is free on the Internet if you want to take the time to find it. Dr. Ruja lied on her CV. She claimed she was a junior associate with the McKinsey law firm, but she was only a consultant, as verified by the law firm and their own website. She lied about Forbes putting her on the cover of their International Magazine and she had done an interview with a reporter from the magazine, and the interview was published in the International Magazine. A total lie. It was a paid marketing piece anyone can buy, and she wrote the article. She was not on the over of their International magazine and was not interviewed by a reporter for the magazine.

FACT: Dr. Ruja and her father are convicted felons. Seems she and her father stole over $1 Million Dollars from the company they bought and were both found guilty.

FACT: Since its inception, OneCoin/OneLife has had 22 banks close their bank accounts with them.

FACT: OneCoin/OneLife has been banned in Italy, Germany, China, Bangladesh, Belize, Colombia, and India.

FACT: OneCoin is under criminal investigation or has had their central banks issue warnings to their citizens: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Dubai, Latvia, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Malta, Macedonia, Mauritius, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Thailand, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, the UK, the USA, Vietnam, Finland,Hungary, India, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Tanzania, Curaçao and Sint Maarten, and Uganda. OneCoin/OneLife representatives have been arrested in China, India, Bangladesh, and Kazakhstan (House arrest).

There is no OneCoin. All you have are OneTokens, which have zero value. There is no blockchain, and that's why there are no OneCoins. OneCoin/OneLife is using a SQL server, and this platform does not allow for any mining to be done.

FACT: According to Dr. Ruja, OneCoin's Market Capitalization is more than the top 100 crypto-currencies COMBINED Market Capitalization. All without any public trading, and only Dr. Ruja setting the value of a non-existent coin.

FACT; Here is a partial list of all the major promoters of OneCoin/OneLife that have stopped promoting it and are erasing their FB and YouTube accounts of their involvement in OneCoin/OneLife: Navid Tavakoli, Max Nilsénius, Steinkeller Brothers, John Reilly, Tom McMurrain (now doing his own crypto-currency Ponzi),Anton Federspiel and Hansjörg Oberrauch. There are more, but need to confirm they really have left OneCoin first.

FACT: The so-called video in the back office showing the mining taking place is fake. You can't mine something that doesn't exist. It was proven to be nothing more than a video loop from Shutterstock.

And just think, I have only scratched the surface of all the FACTS that OneCoin/OneLife is a Ponzi. Remember, Bernie Madoff's Ponzi ran for over 20 years before it collapsed.
Here are the additional major promoters who have left OneCoin/OneLife: Daniel Grenon, Moyn and Monir Islam, David Imonitie, Ed Hartley, Touhid Rahman, and Marvin Sambo.

This raises the question since all of them were major promoters with huge downlines, why would they abandon OneCoin/OneLife before the public offering in 2018? They would be giving up millions of dollars. Makes one wonder what they know that you don't doesn't it.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:17 am

EagleOne wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:21 am
I have been reading this thread and have found that no-one has been posting the facts about OneCoin/OneLife. Rather odd since the facts clearly determine if OneCoin/OneLife is a Ponzi or not.
Then you did not read what I wrote in my first post. I explained in FACT what ponzi is, and I explained in FACT how Onecoin works and those FACTS do not match so Onecoin is not a ponzi. All your facts below, even if they were true, have nothing to do with Onecoin being ponzi. Let me address your "facts" or should I say OPINIONS of yours. (I respect people's opinions really)
EagleOne wrote:
So let's start with the "Training information packages" that OneCoin says you are buying. The claim is that this training information packages are proprietary to OneCoin/OneLife: NOT TRUE. ALL the training information has been plagiarized by Dr. Ruja. All this information is free on the Internet if you want to take the time to find it. Dr. Ruja lied on her CV. She claimed she was a junior associate with the McKinsey law firm, but she was only a consultant, as verified by the law firm and their own website. She lied about Forbes putting her on the cover of their International Magazine and she had done an interview with a reporter from the magazine, and the interview was published in the International Magazine. A total lie. It was a paid marketing piece anyone can buy, and she wrote the article. She was not on the over of their International magazine and was not interviewed by a reporter for the magazine.
Any information can be found on the Internet for free. You can also pay other online financial aducation and I am sure some of it can be found for free all over the internet. I read your earlier topics about old Oneacademy education. You found some paragraphs that are taken from somewhere else about cryptocurrency and you decided that all educational material is copied. Not true if you read all of it, and I am sure you didn't. Also, Oneacademy evolved since then and no one had to pay it again. If education is plagiarized please let rightful owners sue them for copyrights. Until then, drop it. Also, it has nothing to do with ponzi.

Not sure where did you hear all that about Mckinsey and Forbes but I did not hear that when I first joined. Maybe some independent marketing associate falsely transferred information or made a bad video. But that is just word games, it does not matter what position she was, it matters that she worked for McKiney and not everyone can work for them. And I know for a fact that it is paid ad in Forbes Brandvoice magazine, that is a good move. Also, it has nothing to do with ponzi.
EagleOne wrote:
FACT: Dr. Ruja and her father are convicted felons. Seems she and her father stole over $1 Million Dollars from the company they bought and were both found guilty.
Crap. Here and here are articles written about them buying failed casting factory and saving workers jobs. They bought ALREADY INSOLVENT factory.

There was an article writing how they put the factory to its stands and work was good. It was deleted but someone smart saved it to pdf and it is here.

And this is an article that describes the "crime". If we read it, it is clear that WORKERS state that Ruja deliberately made the factory insolvent and withdrew 1 million euro and they want it back. Also, some independent insolvency officer said there was proof that insolvency was made by intention.

Problem was that crisis came, she wanted to move machines to Bulgaria where she would pay workers less and current workers did not allow that and of course, Germany was there to protect them. But hey, don't mention that the company was already failed before Ruja bought it...
I will not go into what really happened, but I would like people to use brains and think about why would anyone buy the insolvent company, invest in it, make it work good, and after the crisis hit factory failed again. Yes, by intention... right.
Now, not only this has nothing to do with Onecoin, but also it has nothing to do with ponzi topic.
I respect people who believe in this factory story and link it to Onecoin success.
EagleOne wrote:
FACT: Since its inception, OneCoin/OneLife has had 22 banks close their bank accounts with them.
You probably source 22 banks info from here. First of all, they provided IBAN checker there and I checked all IBANs and they are correct and working. Some of them might be frozen, not closed. That can change to released. As I see those are mostly accounts that gathered regional money for educational packs. Some of those accounts are used as gateways to channel money into companies account. I doubt those 20 accounts are all frozen at all. It says nowhere.

The fact is that the company stopped using some banks and that all happened during 3 months period and it is the fact who was behind those reports and acts. Big money was in, money laundry reports were coming to the banks, in some countries even to governments. They needed to freeze accounts to check. Onelife just moved on. No one said this was gonna be an easy walk. Especially after horrible wrong approach as "bitcoin killer" from the first half of the company's development. After that, they finally stopped promoting Onecoin as Bitcoin killer. No bank account was frozen for almost 10 months now. Seems like sabotage did not succeed (or it did, to stop bitcoin killer crap)
EagleOne wrote:
FACT: OneCoin/OneLife has been banned in Italy, Germany, China, Bangladesh, Belize, Colombia, and India.
The fact is that Italy banned company Easy Life Srl ran by Onelife IMA leaders who were promising high returns and practiced pyramid scheme against Onelife company rules. The same happened to Bitcoiners who were even arrested in Bolivia for practicing pyramid scheme using Bitcoin. Since Onelife did not respond Italy also only made precautionary suspension for Onelife. Here is a proof. Yes, Onelife deleted Italy from the register. Why don't they solve it? I don't know. But FACT is that Italy did not ban Onelife because its compensation plan is a pyramid scheme, it just made a precautionary suspension. Onelife company is on the move to solve it. Seems like they are not interested. Use your imagination why.

The fact is that Germany did not ban Onelife cause it is a pyramid, ponzi or scam. It banned it only because IMS International, the company who used to collect Onelife payments from Europe region did not have a license for money remittance so IMS International Marketing got a ban and here is The first rule from 10.04.2017. Not even mentioning Onelife.

After Onelife company made an official statement that this act is for IMS because they did not have a license, Bafin came with a new document telling Onecoin Ltd Dubai to stop money remittance. Here is that act. Again, Onecoin does not do money remittance.

And then they made a final act telling Onelife to stop "onecoin" trading activities cause Onecoin is not approved by Bafin. That act is here. This can easily be solved if the company obtains a license from Bafin. Will the company do it. I can not say.
But, I would ask one question, does Bitcoin have a license from Bafin? No, cause there is no company behind it. it is anarchy, that is why you guys like decentralized cryptocurrencies and deny centralized. If Oneoin succeeds and lives those small glitches it will be the rise of centralized cryptocurrencies that will be accepted by government. But for now, they need to survive this.
So, AGAIN, this has nothing to do with ponzi, just one obstacle for Onecoin to survive in one of 194 countries.

China did not ban Onecoin or Onelife, please source some proof to make it fact, until then it is a lie

Bangladesh did not ban Onecoin or Onelife, please source some proof to make it fact, until then it is a lie

Colombia did not ban Onecoin or Onelife, please source some proof to make it fact, until then it is a lie

India, did not ban Onecoin or Onelife, please source some proof to make it fact, until then it is a lie. Some arrests were made but not because Onecoin was a scam. Police there is corrupt and bitcoin in India is strong. Police arrested first and later ask. It remains to be seen if dr Zafar will succeed to talk to authorities or they will remain corrupt and paid. A source from India told me this but I will get more inside info when I come back from sea next days cause there is one Blue diamond from India. I will make India topic then.

Belize banned TRADING business of onelife. It is some mistake cause onelife does not do trading. God knows who tried to sabotage that. It was so irrelevant that even the company did not waste time to officially address it. Proof that it is fake is that it was posted on bitcoin news the same day when the article was live on belize website.

EagleOne wrote:
FACT: OneCoin is under criminal investigation or has had their central banks issue warnings to their citizens: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Dubai, Latvia, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Malta, Macedonia, Mauritius, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Thailand, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, the UK, the USA, Vietnam, Finland,Hungary, India, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Tanzania, Curaçao and Sint Maarten, and Uganda. OneCoin/OneLife representatives have been arrested in China, India, Bangladesh, and Kazakhstan (House arrest).
Not Facts. Lies. First of all, Onecoin is not under any criminal investigation. It is under investigation for different reasons in different countries.
Mostly it was reported to be a scam or pyramid so authorities needed to address it. Investigations were old from 3 months to 1.5 years and no proof of scam was found anywhere and if it was a scam it would pop up already. So investigations are normal, in civilized countries investigations are reported by people but in corrupted countries, bad events are triggered by bank or bitcoin lobby. Here is case from Kazakhstan. India will be next soon.

Warnings are totally normal too. It is the way for central bank or government to tell people that digital currencies are not recognized or backed up by country so if they lose money investing in such, the government will not be their insurance. Those warnings are also issued for Bitcoin in most countries. Here is a proof of Bitcoin warnings (just click on link, google translate and find "bitcoin": Hugary, Belgium, UK!, Curacao, Latvia, Netherlands, Nigeria, even USA is pushing bitcoin.
So, as you can see, most of the countries issued warnings also for Bitcoin. The FACT that those countries also issued warning against Onecoin is good, cause they also recognize it as digital currency. The difference with Onecoin and Bitcoin is that there is no one in front of Bitcoin to try dig a permit for Bitcoin, but Onecoin have IMAs and a company to comply. We will see what the future brings ;)
EagleOne wrote:
There is no OneCoin. All you have are OneTokens, which have zero value. There is no blockchain, and that's why there are no OneCoins. OneCoin/OneLife is using a SQL server, and this platform does not allow for any mining to be done.
Again no facts, only opinions based on lies. "no blockchain proof" is deeply written on onecoinscam.info and here is my total analysis how bullshit that "proof" is. It is proof of ignorance of those who made it. Sorry, there is a blockchain. Since there is a blockchain, there is mining. Wheather onecoin is or is it not cryptocurrency, we debated here. Seems like Onecoin needs to prove to the world that cryptocurrency can be decentralized and centralized. Both sides seem to have opinions, not facts.
EagleOne wrote:
FACT: According to Dr. Ruja, OneCoin's Market Capitalization is more than the top 100 crypto-currencies COMBINED Market Capitalization. All without any public trading, and only Dr. Ruja setting the value of a non-existent coin.
As for value, read how credible bitcoin price is, then think about onecoin. coinmarketcap is an unregulated, anarchistic mockery. However, although current internal value is made based on demand (tokens constantly being submitted and they came in after 100% cash is given to Oneacademy education) I think when xcoinx starts next year, price will fall at the beginning. But what if it goes even more up?
EagleOne wrote:
FACT; Here is a partial list of all the major promoters of OneCoin/OneLife that have stopped promoting it and are erasing their FB and YouTube accounts of their involvement in OneCoin/OneLife: Navid Tavakoli, Max Nilsénius, Steinkeller Brothers, John Reilly, Tom McMurrain (now doing his own crypto-currency Ponzi),Anton Federspiel and Hansjörg Oberrauch. There are more but need to confirm they really have left OneCoin first
Here are the additional major promoters who have left OneCoin/OneLife: Daniel Grenon, Moyn and Monir Islam, David Imonitie, Ed Hartley, Touhid Rahman, and Marvin Sambo.
This raises the question since all of them were major promoters with huge downlines, why would they abandon OneCoin/OneLife before the public offering in 2018? They would be giving up millions of dollars. Makes one wonder what they know that you don't doesn't it.
Those are all independent marketing associates. Few of many. Some of them did a good job but failed and moved on. Did Apple fail after Steve Jobs "left"? Onecoin will not stop even if dr Ruja was to leave. Technology can not be stopped. My opinion. Their downline are not zombies that will follow them to other ventures. Some thme might, sure. Their downline will have either their own knowledge, euther new upline. Leaders that leave will remain their coins so they will not miss the IPO. For those who believe of course. I agree that not all leaders actualyl believed in Onecoin. That's ok.
EagleOne wrote:
FACT: The so-called video in the back office showing the mining taking place is fake. You can't mine something that doesn't exist. It was proven to be nothing more than a video loop from Shutterstock.
Now this is a FACT. A FACT of stupidity. That "video" is not mining, it is just an ilustration, decoration if you will. After stupid zombies started to bash this argument over internet (cause they know ignorant onelife people will not understand), the company made a quote below that video:
IMPORTANT: The above graphics is used for pure visual purposes and should not be perceived as a real representation of the blockchain system. The blockchain is based on a pre-programmed mathematical algorithm which allows for finite amount of solutions to occur - also called mining. You can see detailed information on each mined block and performed transactions in the tables above.
EagleOne wrote:
And just think, I have only scratched the surface of all the FACTS that OneCoin/OneLife is a Ponzi. Remember, Bernie Madoff's Ponzi ran for over 20 years before it collapsed.
First of all, none of above was even a fact, it was, in fact, your OPINION. Never the less, none of those, even if they were the truth, has nothing to do with ponzi. Keep scratching, and I will keep itching.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:16 am

Too funny. I will gladly respond, with links to every fact I have posted. But then I don't believe you can handle the facts since you only believe what OneCoin keeps lying about; and yes they are lying. Just so you know, here are just a couple of FACTS for you:

GERMANY: Date: 27.04.2017 BaFin Order:

Onecoin Ltd, Dubai, and OneLife Network Ltd, Belize to dismantle their internet based “OneCoins” trading system and to end all sales promotion activities in Germany immediately.

At the same time, BaFin issued a cease and desist order against One Network Services Ltd, Sofia/Bulgaria for the latter’s involvement in the unauthorized trading of “OneCoins” by Onecoin Ltd, Dubai, and OneLife Network Ltd, Belize.

HUNGARY:

On May 5th representatives from the Interior Ministry, Budapest Police Headquarters, the Municipal Prosecutor’s Office, the Prosecutor General’s Office the National Tax and Customs Administration, the National Bureau of Investigation, the National Police and the National Bank of Hungary convened a Task Force regarding OneCoin.

The National Police, the National Bureau of Investigation, and the Budapest Police Headquarters do CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS.

More to come when I have more time to fully prove what I posted are indeed FACTS.

Nikola Korbar

Post by Nikola Korbar » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:45 pm

The text that BaFin posted actually shows how little they know about OneCoin/OneLife. There are no "trading acitivities", you people don't seem to understand that at all, neither those guys who wrote that announcement.

As far as Hungary is concerned, it's a investigation, which is nothing bad.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:21 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:16 am
Too funny. I will gladly respond, with links to every fact I have posted. But then I don't believe you can handle the facts since you only believe what OneCoin keeps lying about; and yes they are lying. Just so you know, here are just a couple of FACTS for you:
Did you read what I responded to your so called "facts"? Do you have anything to respond to my answers to your "facts" or you will just keep wasting our time here with your misunderstandings?
This forum is not about what Onecoin says or lies. This is common sense and argument debate.
Some people come here to say "this and that is impossible so onecoin is a scam" and some people will come and say "you don't get to decide if it's possible".
So everything I write here has nothing to do with Onecoin staff. Every word that I write comes from my head and is based on my reading of official documents that you also refer to but seem to misunderstand.
EagleOne wrote:
GERMANY: Date: 27.04.2017 BaFin Order:
Onecoin Ltd, Dubai, and OneLife Network Ltd, Belize to dismantle their internet based “OneCoins” trading system and to end all sales promotion activities in Germany immediately.

At the same time, BaFin issued a cease and desist order against One Network Services Ltd, Sofia/Bulgaria for the latter’s involvement in the unauthorized trading of “OneCoins” by Onecoin Ltd, Dubai, and OneLife Network Ltd, Belize.
Did you intentionally fail to quote text that describes WHY did they issue cease and desist?Here is the source link
I will quote:
Today’s cease and desist orders are based on the conclusion that the way Onecoin Ltd, Dubai, and OneLife Network Ltd, Belize have “OneCoins” traded as virtual currency in Germany comes down to Eigenhandel (own funds trading) of financial instruments in the meaning of § 1 (1a) sentence 2 no. 4 of the German Federal Banking Act (“KWG”). Eigenhandel as financial service would have required prior authorization by BaFin according to § 32 (1) KWG.
Meaning: Onelife needs to obtain Bafin license in order to trade with Onecoins. Of course, no one trades with onecoins in the first place but never the less, there is a solution for this. The company needs to obtain a license from Bafin before public trading. Let's see what will they do.
EagleOne wrote:
HUNGARY:
On May 5th representatives from the Interior Ministry, Budapest Police Headquarters, the Municipal Prosecutor’s Office, the Prosecutor General’s Office the National Tax and Customs Administration, the National Bureau of Investigation, the National Police and the National Bank of Hungary convened a Task Force regarding OneCoin.

The National Police, the National Bureau of Investigation, and the Budapest Police Headquarters do CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS.
So again you pasted some of the text from the article and made YOUR twisted conclusion.

Here is the source link (seems like unlike onecoin haters I like to source original documents and elaborate on what does they actually say).
First of all the title says it all:
The action against OneCoin discussed the Market Surveillance Working Group
This alleged action was only discussed. And no criminal investigation is mentioned in this paper. It is only joined action of several government bodies to conduct MARKET SURVEILLANCE group to monitor Onecoin.
They want to check whether it is a pyramid scheme, or whether Onelife IMAs pay taxes for their profits. What is wrong with that? Hats down for Hungary government for checking that. The same can be said for all otger investigations. I will make deep topic about all wasnings and investigations.
EagleOne wrote:
More to come when I have more time to fully prove what I posted are indeed FACTS.
You like to play with words and twist everything around. Either you do it intentionally, so you lie, or you misunderstand what documents state, so you are ignorant.
If you are gonna bash more of your ignorance here then I am not happy to waste my time but I will accept it cause I want people to see everything.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:03 pm

Here's a real simple question for you to answer: Can OneCoin do business in Germany? Yes or No

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:53 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:17 am
Sorry, there is a blockchain. Since there is a blockchain, there is mining. Wheather onecoin is or is it not cryptocurrency, we debated here.
Fact: There's zero real evidence that there's a valid blockchain in use.

Fact: There isn't any crytocurrency specific properties apparent for a OneCoin user. The coin appears for a user like numbers on a database, not cryptocurrency.

These are the facts. The fact also is, the company could have proved its case 2.5 years ago already, but it hasn't still done it..

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:58 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
The fact is that the company stopped using some banks and that all happened during 3 months period and it is the fact who was behind those reports and acts.
So lets see some evidence for your "facts" that bitcoinfoundation was behind those reports. Of course you have no evidence, but still you scream "fact!!!".

If you'd knew anything, you'd know that lots of reports were submitted by Ari Widell and people on MuroBBS. ;)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:46 am

EagleOne wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:03 pm
Here's a real simple question for you to answer: Can OneCoin do business in Germany? Yes or No
Onecoin can not do business ANYWHERE cause it is closed private cryptocurrency. It will be when they hit public trading and company goes IPO.
By then they can even get Bafin license none of us can say that.

For now, it is a fact that Onelife CAN sell education in Germany, but without giving free tokens cause Bafin did not state clear about Onecoin trading cause there is no trading. Onelife stopped giving promo tokens as a precaution until the case is resolved.

So Conclusion about Germany is that in fact, Onecoin can not be distributed there, but that has nothing to do with Onecoin being ponzi or scam, it is simply because Onecoin does not have a license from Bafin and that can change and you know it

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:10 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:53 pm
Fact: There's zero real evidence that there's a valid blockchain in use.
There is more proof that there IS a blockchain than there is proof that there ISN'T.
In the back office, we can see blocks and some transactions with valid cryptocurrency attribute to transactions (hash, timestamp, block size, txid, merkle root etc) but yes, there is no real explorer and company seems to do this intentionally even if it gives you room to say there is no blockchain.
But FACT is there is no solid proof that there is no blockchain, I debunked that testing over there dissmbling all their arguments and it all boils down to TRUST in the company.
Btw it is so lame to state such company does not have a blockchain since anyone can fork any blockchain out there.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Fact: There isn't any crytocurrency specific properties apparent for a OneCoin user. The coin appears for a user like numbers on a database, not cryptocurrency.
What is cryptocurrency?
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency.[1]
Onecoin uses cryptography, we can see hashes all around blockchain viewer in the back office for transactions that are shown.
It runs on a private, closed blockchain software, there is a cloud farm with a bunch of nodes that confirm transactions, it is also linked to back office database just like exchanges link their databases with other blockchains. Non-IT guys seem to fail to understand what I wrote here so it is becoming boring already...
The fact that there is no tech white paper, open dev team, and code on GitHub does not mean that there is no cryptocurrency, it only means all that is closed and it is intended.
Trust in the company drives people. Open models are reserved for decentralized cryptocurrencies where fundraiser participants of ICOs want to see the whole plan in the paper, dev team, and code on Github. But even that has the risk cause dev team can stop working after the fundraiser.
CryptoXpose wrote:
These are the facts. The fact also is, the company could have proved its case 2.5 years ago already, but it hasn't still done it..
Those are not facts, those are some people's opinions. And I agree with your second sentence. The company could prove blockchain long ago but seems like they decided to go an arrogant way to the end...
CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:58 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
The fact is that the company stopped using some banks and that all happened during 3 months period and it is the fact who was behind those reports and acts.
So let's see some evidence for your "facts" that bitcoin foundation was behind those reports. Of course you have no evidence, but still, you scream "fact!!!".
You took the bait :) and I don't scream, seems like you are :)
Do you see how full of double standards you guys are? I put just one unproved "fact" and you come yelling on me how I have no proof and you will use it whenever you can cause a few straws you have.
Sure I can have my opinion cause many people also came to that conclusion but I have no proof of that, they made sure they are in shadows.
It is pretty much the same with all your "facts". They are all your opinions and misunderstandings to all the events. I try hard to put an objective explanation for all by linking sources of official documents and I never get any response to those interpretations, instead, you guys just bash your opinions over and over with no real hard proof.

Btw, some Russian guys state that they came to the conclusion that bitcoin foundation is the root of onecoin anti-propaganda and I like proofs so I wait for it from them and if they provide that to me I will make a topic. Until then, that is just their opinion so no point mentioning it (unlike you like to think your opinions are facts, the only fact there is those are your opinions)
CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:58 pm
If you'd knew anything, you'd know that lots of reports were submitted by Ari Widell and people on MuroBBS. ;)
Ari and muroBBS people are totally nonimportant people that have no credibility and they are just people who are sick to believe what they are saying that they became blind how unargued most of their claims are and how they totally misunderstand any official document.

Let me show you how Bitcoiners make those reports. Poland is great for documenting everything. This is a letter for report for Onecoin in Poland. Let's make some quotes:
In connection with the incoming to my office, numerous information from concerned members of the community Bitcoin and technology kryptowalutowych in Poland, I would like to draw attention to the Minister on the activities of international organizations gathered around the project OneCoin
Ok, so Bitcoin community is concerned and like to draw attention to Onecoin :)
According to experts, because it is a system of centrally controlled (ie. Can be controlled by a relatively small group of people), and is not based on an open protocol, and source code, public, global, distributed database transactions (the so-called. Blockchain) OneCoin is not cryptocurrency the exact meaning of the word. At the same time, the project claims to determine kryptowaluty to confuse potential investors to build something that resembles a traditional financial pyramid, which is organizing illegal in Poland.
So the EXPERTS say that Onecoin is not cryptocurrency cause it is centralized and it uses that term to confuse people. We discussed that here. This is my point, Bitcoin can not decide if cryptocurrency can only be decentralized but time will show that. I will accept it once government also start accepting it. By now, we only see accusations from Bitcoin community and we do know governments do not like Bitcoin cause it can not be regulated.
It is a total lie that bitcoin community is concerned for people that "might get tricked" into investing. Cause they do the same, inflate bitcoin price, sell at high price while small people buy at high price and panic sell at low price when bitcoin giants deflate the price and again buy them at low price. This point of view of being concerned for people to lose money is very hypocritical. What I believe they are concerned is that government start recognizing centralized cryptocurrencies.

Let's quote more:
OneCoin system seems to be working in one way: it is possible relatively easy to purchase "coins", but it is more difficult to sell them. There is no possibility of exchanging it on hundreds of acting on the world stock exchanges cryptocurrency; you can not pay it in thousands of places in the world (as is the case with Bitcoin). OneCoin also does not appear in any official, reliable census cryptocurrency like. CoinMarketCap.
Here they complain how Onecoin is closed, unable to be traded. But that is intentional. No one says it can be sold until public trading. (it used to be able to sell while internal platform was put to the test now and then). It would be bad if anyone would say it can be sold and then buyer finds out that it can't. That was exactly what internal platform was undermining and it is good they shut it down. Also, an argument for Bitcoiners is that Onecoin is not listed on "official reliable consensus" coinmarketcap ??? Give me a break, that is not official, that is a private website, an unregulated anarchy where big shots speculate, earn money while small people lose money cause they have no education they are driven by greed and such articles where huge names "predict" huge price increase of bitcoin to lure small people to buy them. Onecoin firstly educates people about finances and trading and then gives them opportunity to practice that and possibly own stable cryptocurrency when it goes public and then use them at merchants.

I think can prove my statement that Bitcoiners are not interested into saving people's money. They are interested in trying to kill centralized cryptocurrencies cause if they succeed they might pull some regulation changes that could heavily impact decentralized cryptocurrencies. And they know that centralized cryptocurrencies rely on people's trust in the first era of creation so it is easy to sabotage them in that infant stage.

This is the similar report Bitcoin community made to Poland government but it is not about Onecoin, it is about Dascoin (I know nothing about DasCoin). Here is a document.
It is almost the same text. All over the report, they cry about it being centralized and that is not cryptocurrency.

We will see what governments will say about whether cryptocurrency can be centralized. So far we only see accusations from Bitcoiners.