FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Grujo

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Grujo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:58 pm

I don't have elementary knowledge? You can't even spell the name of the store that you know so well (2x). According to your idol Igor a spelling mistake means everything else is wrong also. Read again what I said. Your reading comprehension is bad.
I said the manager or franchise owner gave out 10€ coupons to his downline. Maybe he received OC from them. You can't buy the coupons on dealshitter, because a Spar gutschein can be used in any Spar store. The manager is a IMA and this was a way to promote his store and OC. Nothing else. You may see a small number of coupons specially for his store just as a further promotion but I doubt it. You will never see the real Spar coupons that can be used in any Spar.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:08 pm

Grujo wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:58 pm
I don't have elementary knowledge? You can't even spell the name of the store that you know so well (2x). According to your idol Igor a spelling mistake means everything else is wrong also. Read again what I said. Your reading comprehension is bad.
I said the manager or franchise owner gave out 10€ coupons to his downline. Maybe he received OC from them. You can't buy the coupons on dealshitter, because a Spar gutschein can be used in any Spar store. The manager is a IMA and this was a way to promote his store and OC. Nothing else. You may see a small number of coupons specially for his store just as a further promotion but I doubt it. You will never see the real Spar coupons that can be used in any Spar.
Very good, it seems you help for OneCoin promotion. Thanks.
Your words: "I said the manager or franchise owner gave out 10€ coupons to his downline."
So, if manager of franchise owner is in OneLife world, why I should worry for my investment in OC.
Good news from you in case of course that anybody can trust you.

Grujo

Post by Grujo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:09 pm

I help the promotion? Explain please. The people reading this forum are EITHER gullible IMA or rational people. That stunt helped him to get some attention from people owning OC no one else.
So what if the franchise owner is IMA? Does owning a franchise make him smart or honest?
I am done with this topic as it seems like I am talking to a kid. Or to a Flat earth believer. I wouldn't be surprised if you are one.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:17 pm

Grujo wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:09 pm
I help the promotion? Explain please. The people reading this forum are EITHER gullible IMA or rational people. That stunt helped him to get some attention from people owning OC no one else.
So what if the franchise owner is IMA? Does owning a franchise make him smart or honest?
I am done with this topic as it seems like I am talking to a kid. Or to a Flat earth believer. I wouldn't be surprised if you are one.
You are in circle of your mislead and don't think reasonable like most of haters I have read on net.
If owner of franchise is IMA, it means nothing for you but first you ask yourself are you successful in your life like he is or maybe better.
I would rather follow people like him then losers like you and you are right, my idols can be only success people like him, not losers like you because you didn't give me any reason to follow you only in a stupid comments together with your brother haters.
Don't waste time, you will not change my mind and for sure I don;t have any wish change your.
Like Igor said, we have better way how to spend a time and checking out now.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:50 pm

SPAR DOES NOT ACCEPT any cryptocurrency.
Seems like SPAR is kind of a franchise business so one of the market owners registered as a merchant but I never saw his dealshaker deals so all this SPAR mambo jumbo is nothing but Onelife buzz to produce positive energy. I am sick of it but I hope it helps them :/

Grujo

Post by Grujo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:33 am

Igor, that was exactly my point. I don't think the deal was ever on Dealshaker though. Someone from Austria (I think an IMA) mentioned that he was giving the coupons to his customers directly.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:02 am

So, maybe you think that I am stupid but I am trying do not be.
SPAR was internal pilot project in one store in city Walchsee, Austria.
Owner of this store is in SPAR franchise and he sold goods for internal coupons, this is correct but only this.
After I have talked with Mr. Plana, owner of this SPAR he confirmed all of these but also confirmed more things.
They were extremely suprised about reaction of people and made huge turnover these days and people still call every day and asking about this.
He told me that prices for goods were real, in real relation with current OneCoin/EUR rate.
So, he and another 3 SPAR stores also in franchise from different owner will be issued at end of September or early October on Dealshaker.
All are located close to this city but he thinks that soon many of SPAR locations will issue coupons on Dealshaker because he will try promote this
idea with many people he knows in SPAR system.
This is info got direct from owner after 15 mins talking by phone, so Mr. "EagleOne", you are always clever then other and for sure you will find better facts to refuse this fact.
I am not so clever to find better facts so I use most easy way: Talk with people direct and get info from first hands.
I am excited to see your opposite opinion because I still didn't see haters who agreed with something what is positive for OneCoin.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:58 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:02 am
So, maybe you think that I am stupid but I am trying do not be.
SPAR was internal pilot project in one store in city Walchsee, Austria.
Owner of this store is in SPAR franchise and he sold goods for internal coupons, this is correct but only this.
After I have talked with Mr. Plana, owner of this SPAR he confirmed all of these but also confirmed more things.
They were extremely suprised about reaction of people and made huge turnover these days and people still call every day and asking about this.
He told me that prices for goods were real, in real relation with current OneCoin/EUR rate.
So, he and another 3 SPAR stores also in franchise from different owner will be issued at end of September or early October on Dealshaker.
All are located close to this city but he thinks that soon many of SPAR locations will issue coupons on Dealshaker because he will try promote this
idea with many people he knows in SPAR system.
This is info got direct from owner after 15 mins talking by phone, so Mr. "EagleOne", you are always clever then other and for sure you will find better facts to refuse this fact.
I am not so clever to find better facts so I use most easy way: Talk with people direct and get info from first hands.
I am excited to see your opposite opinion because I still didn't see haters who agreed with something what is positive for OneCoin.
Additional information from today.
Just simply click on https://dealshaker.com/en/listing/search?q=spar will open coupons.
It doesn't matter how big value it is, doesn't matter is this franchise but for us only means good news.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Ok this is much better, thanks :)
We know some people from Onelife used to parse fake info so we really need to be serious and deal with certain facts.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:33 am

China has arrested 2 more OC'ers seizing $1.2 Million.

Wonder how long until OC/OL announces that they will close all Chinese accounts? You can bet if they do and don't refund the Chinese members their money, all h*ll is going to break loose. China is getting too hot for OC to remain there, or all their major IMA's will be arrested.