FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:20 pm
I don't know how many coins are owned by users and I did not get a response yet from IT so I can not calculate market cap and market cap is not even important. Onecoin will hit the exchange with the current price and then the price will drop, remain stable or rise, based on demand.
We shall see.
Why would you have to contact IT to get the number of coins? It is supposed to be available to every member in their back office. If not, then as I have said repeatedly for a company that is so "transparent" they are as clear as mud.

And yes, the number of coins is important. Just the number of coins will suffice, and appreciate your providing the number here.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:21 am

The reason why I want you to provide the number of coins that OC claims have been mined is because I don't want to be accused of making numbers up or lying about them.

According to my calculations, there are 26,466,580,000 total coins so far, which includes the carryover of 1,986,580,000 from the new “Gunness” block. Your numbers will either confirm or provide me the correct number of coins.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:27 am

Dude you are boring really...people who care about those numbers will probably pass to join Onecoin. We will know those numbers when the time comes. And I contacted IT to ask them who do they not implement that number, it is just a number that they can show.

In the mean time we can discuss dr Rujas pretty good decision not to sell coins for other crypto as other ICOs do but instead sell education and give tokens and coins for free. In the recent China ICO ban events, we can see that Onecoin is not in the ban list ;)

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:19 am

You live in Fantasy land if you believe the China ban of ICO's has no effect on OC. Just wait until all the Chinese investors who realize they now own worthless OneTokens for the ICO, start demanding their money back as the Chinese order says they must do; and the crap is going to hit the fan. For starters, OC does not have the money to refund all the Chinese members. They would be bankrupt and Ruja knows it. So OC will continue to ignore and pretend the ban does not apply to OC; as you have proven with your comments.

The reason why OC does not want to release the numbers because if they did the members would realize that at the price of 15.85 Euro per coin mined, OC would have a market valuation of 1/2 of a Trillion US Dollars, which is more than Microsoft, FaceBook and Apple combined.

Can you imagine all the screaming that will take place if OC makes it to their ICO and the value is only 5 cents? So much for all the hype of what each OC value is according to Dr. Ruja.

But then I knew you would never, ever admit that OC has conned you and every member; just as you can't admit that the Chinese ban applies to OC.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:29 am

Now that OC has announced they are doing an ICO instead of an IPO, the members are stuck with worthless IPO educational material from Dr. Porras. Just more ways to sucker more gullible OC members out of their money for worthless "Educational Material."

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:09 pm

No, China ICO ban will not take to Onecoin cause you did not pay for tokens, you paid for education. Smart Ruja ;)

Any one now knows about trillion numbers, they are actually calculating pretty wrong, calculating all the coins mined and Ruja is fine with people calculating market cap wrong, although, Onecoin does not even have any market cap, it is not publicly traded yet.

We can all sit and make crap about Onecoin current price, but Onecoin will go public WITH that current price, and if people are willing to pay 16 eur for 1 OC, than it is valid price. If people are not willing to pay, the price will fall. If OC falls down, it will for sure go up after it will be usable, price on dealshaker will also drop etc. I feel sorry for people who believe and promise to others that this current price will be stable on the public market

BTW, I would like to kindly ask you to stop jumping over my head with this personal mumbo jumbo cause I am pretty much done with this forum that was supposed to debung major crap negative propaganda and there is no more to write. If we have some major Onecoin related official news, I will be glad to add it here. I redirected my energy to some other projects so I do not feel like debating here with you about your personal dislikes and opinions about onecoin. You might be right about OC outcome, and you might be wrong but time will tell that.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:00 pm

The Chinese authorities are not that stupid. They know pseudo-compliance when they see it.

But look at the bright side. The Chinese can always use their millions of OC's to buy stuff on Dealshaker and no shipping fees.

Chinese Wife: "Where did you get these 1,000 thread count sheets?" Husband, "On Dealshaker." Wife: "How much did they cost?" Husband: 39 Euro and 100,000 OC's, and I still have over 5 Million OC"s left."

The only reason why you want to stop talking about OC is that it is falling apart right in front of you, and you know it is going to come crashing down before this year is over.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:43 pm

No when you come here and say Onecoin is falling apart I feel the same as you would say Tezos will not even launch its blockchain. It will be just one failed coin if it does not succeed I just told you I moved my energy to something else and you could realize that I was never about "onecoin will be no.1 crypto". No one can be sure about that.

FYI they kinda officially announced that OC will go public in Oct2018. They seem to abandon IPO and do and ICO.
What a reliefe :)

But seems Onecoin does not have a roadmap at all :)

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:43 pm

As I said, all those members who bought Dr. Possars' IPO educational material it is now worthless. If you truly believe that anyone would pay $118,000 for educational material instead of how many tokens they would get, you are delusional.

Let's just assume for a moment that OL is all about the education. If it is about education, why would anyone buy three educational packages, all at once, when all the educational material of the two smaller packages is included to the third package by default? Why don’t they just buy the third package and get all the same “education” for ~50% cheaper? From the Onelife Newsletter: “…the POWER PACK will give you three educational packages in one and will bring you up to 7 splits all at ONCE!” If it is about education, how can it be of value or interest to someone to double or triple his/her “educational coins?” You are only buying educational material my assets.

At the rate this is falling apart OC/OL will be lucky to get past this October, let alone make it to next October. Alexa rankings are tanking. There are six countries that are currently doing criminal investigations into OC/OL, and more countries are warning their citizens about OC/OL. It is now easier to list the countries where a criminal investigation or warning has not happened.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:49 am

Seems like Norway country would not agree with your predictions since they implemented this into Company register application form.

When you want to open a company in Norway, one of the questions is "will you accept virtual currencies for example Bitcoin or Onecoin as payment method" ;)

You are free to investigate if this is fake, I distance myself from this but I got it from reliable source