FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:18 am

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
Link the original document and we can analyze it, not gonna comment this GerlachReport-like text with no source.
You've got GerlachReport on the brain. Didn't get it from there but from the reporter covering the case, Sabine Beck:
https://www.bing.com/translator/?to=&fr ... E8Activity and if that doesn't work (English translation copy) then try this one:
https://www.all-in.de/nachrichten/lokal ... 90,2250751 in German.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
Nope, I want to see the real court document, something like we can see in Italy verdict to Onelife IMAs.
What you posted here is just some journalist text without any source to an official document, it is the same as that scrap from India intentionally misspelling rJua ;) that's why I said this is nothing buy GerlachtReport-LIKE text.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:48 am

So let's recap the highlights (I'm sure Ruja calls them the lowlights) from the charges she pled guilty too:

1. 24 cases of fraud by suppliers as well as violation of the accounting requirement.

2. Withholding and embezzlement of wages were also part of the prosecution.

3. With almost EUR 430 000 to the damage suffered suppliers located. For the director and her father, who was at times also registered as Managing Director, awarded further contracts - even though they knew that they could not pay.

4. One of the bank due to credit fraud, because money was not used as planned; And

5. one of the union for wrongful. These, as well as fraud and violation of the accounting obligation admits the 35-year-old former CEO.

But I wonder if the court would love to know that she lied about her income and her job duties when she was negotiating with the Prosecutor and the court regarding her sentence? You know when she claimed, and I quote: "Currently they live according to their defense of 3500 euros net per month in Dubai, where she consults entrepreneurs."

Hmm, this was March of 2016, and if my memory serves me correctly, and it does, she was the CEO of OneCoin and living in Bulgaria at that time; and making far more than a mere 3500 euros per month. I thought she was PROUD of her creation OneCoin? Guess only when it comes to pleading guilty to criminal charges and you need leniency from the court. And just think, we have all of her wonderful videos to prove she was the CEO of OneCoin when this guilty plea deal was being arranged.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
I will slide down to your level a bit and give my opinion on this straw that will suffocate you at the and comment on what you wrote here based on a journalist text without original text documents. Journalist do not bring true facts, you should know that already.

I will write my opinion on this case reading more articles:
http://www.b4bschwaben.de/b4b-nachricht ... 48338.html
b4bschwaben.de from 26.04.2010 wrote:The decision about the future of the Waltenhofen H. Staab GmbH casting plant has been made. After numerous talks with potential buyers, Ruja Ignatova became contractually. The purchase and takeover agreement was signed last Thursday.

The purchase and acquisition agreement stipulates that the business already had to be approved by Dr. Ignatova. According to statements by insolvency administrator Arndt Geiwitz, the company continues to trade under the name of Waltenhofen, Waltenhofen remains the seat of the company.
80 employees are taken over
At 2010 she bought already insolvent casting company, she saved 80 people and their jobs.

Here is also an article from May 2010 from the very same all-in.de web site:
https://www.all-in.de/nachrichten/lokal ... 090,771272
all-in.de from 05.05.2010 wrote:Key handover - New owners are celebrating a new start in Waltenhofen with the workforce.

Waltenhofen · The employees of the Waltenhofen mills can taste the chicken or the liver cheese: after months of anxiety about the future of their business, Dr. Ruja Ignatova and her father Plamen Ignatov the key to the work in hands. And this is celebrated with a hearty bread-time

Not only the 30-year-old lawyer and businesswoman radiates optimism and commitment. The workforce also has a new direction, as works councilor Georg Raith affirms.
Feel free to translate the whole article, they write how they saved plant and plan to invest to return production fo glory days.

And here is a document by workers where they complained
http://www.dkp-muenchen.de/index.php?op ... &Itemid=44
dkp-muenchen.de wrote:After an insolvency in 2009, Ignatovs resigned and bought the company. In order to facilitate the re-start and continuation, IG Metall and the workforce made considerable concessions in a contract. The company seemed to take a step. In January 2012, however, the workforce suddenly prepared preparations for the removal of valuable machines to Bulgaria, which could be prevented. On January 13, 2012, the Ignatovs sold the company clammy, apparently to a Strohmann, who filed four days later insolvency

This is a total recap of what is going on and you do not understand it:

In 2009, the factory went broke by the former administration but they were not to blame, 2008 economic crises made by your damn USA crap country did it.
In 2010, Ruja and her father buy the factory and save workers
In 2011, factory works well
in 2012 second return crisis wave hits Europe and many companies have financial issues, my business also suffered after 2012 and failed
They try to save their investments and cut the costs and move the factory to Bulgaria where the work force is much cheaper, we see factories do this all over the world. Why does Apple produce iPhones in China and not in the USA?
But workers who were ALREADY supposed to be without work complained and their government protected them.

All those points of accusations were crap and invented just to have a case and leave the factory in the Germany.
It was taken away from them probably government pumped some finances to get it rolling again.

At that time 2016 Ruja already had the fastest growing company and she did not care to fight for that cast and she just gave them what they want.

This is my opinion and NO ONE cares about this and anyone from Europe that is a serious business man who actually understands how things work in Europe will know that if you are a foreigner doing business in some other countries, you will not go well if you have any court case. It is as simple as that.

But I am used to you twisting anything that you can just to suit your sick agenda. You can scare small ignorant people with your ignorance.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:06 pm

So let me get this straight. If a reporter misspells a name, then that is not the person the reporter is reporting on, and everything in the article is then false. A reporter, whose job it is to cover a trial and issues their report and the paper prints it is all made up and a fabrication and cannot be trusted. About right according to you?

So when I give you the actual court document for you to read, then you will admit here that she and her father were truly convicted of the charges, and that she lied about her conviction. Or are you going to claim it was a government conspiracy or some other conspiracy theory, or come up with a another set of excuses to keep from admitting she was convicted and lied about it?

I have had reporters and people misspell my name my entire life. I wish I had known, that according to you, since they misspelled my name the articles were not about me. You seriously want people to believe that line of BS is true?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:15 am

I made this forum to analyze official documents and to debunk many bloggers and fake journalist lies that mostly proved to be twisting the actual info so yes, give me the official document and only then we can talk. I am not saying that your German reporter lies, just that I have huge reserves for journalist cause they need to spice news so people will like to read them.

But also, I already wrote you my honest opinion even if your journalist is 100% correct. There is no crime man, they bought already failed factory, economic crisis ruined it, they only tried to salvage it to Bulgaria, and they were setup some bogus accusations just so the government can protect the workers and remain machines in Germany. Yes, Germany is very well known to ruin economies in smaller countries like mine, then German companies buy companies at low prices here and they exploit our workers. But when it comes to their territory, they will attack you just to protect it.

Also, we can see how governments can be corrupt for other countries in the Italy Onelife case where they clearly made invalid and unfair verdict to Onelife company just because 3 IMAs clearly worked against the company rules. But that has nothing to do with Onelife, Italian government made this non-government agency and gave them a role to take money from foreign companies, so they fined many other companies the same based on their size, they fined Volkswagen for 5 Million, Organo GOld for 250000eur and so on.

When we know that Germany and Italy were fashist killers in the World War 1 and 2, praising their land and people and destroying foreign, we can realize that not so much had changed since then...

You from the USA, of course, have no clue about that.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:49 am

Because of Germany's privacy laws, it is going to take some time to get the actual court documents, or not at all. It is my understanding that there were more than one source printing the results of the trial. But she and her dad were convicted on 23 counts of fraud against vendors and she was convicted on one count of failing to keep proper records.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Not important to waste time on that cause that is not even important for Onecoin.

Although, it is clear that none of that would have happened if there wasn't for the economic crisis.

I agree that is states so in the alleged verdict that they were charged for fraud with suppliers but it devastates me that you stand so hard to accuse such big company yet you do not understand what that means and that governments do this all over Europe if they want to overtake any private company, they use financial problems and debts as they were made deliberately.

It does not mean that they intentionally frauded suppliers, they were in debt and they could not pay invoices to suppliers due to the economic crisis. This happened to so many companies, all those companies go into insolvency under the goverment management.

Reason for all those invented charge points is simply to prevent Ruja and her father to move the factory to Bulgaria. She is not criminal like she needs to go to jail. She just lost her factory and money invested into it. Workers and the factory just went back to 2009 before Ruja even overtook it.

This did not happen only to Ruja, that is happening all over the Europe since the economic crisis started 2012

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:22 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:38 pm
Not important to waste time on that cause that is not even important for Onecoin.

Although, it is clear that none of that would have happened if there wasn't for the economic crisis.

I agree that is states so in the alleged verdict that they were charged for fraud with suppliers but it devastates me that you stand so hard to accuse such big company yet you do not understand what that means and that governments do this all over Europe if they want to overtake any private company, they use financial problems and debts as they were made deliberately.

It does not mean that they intentionally frauded suppliers, they were in debt and they could not pay invoices to suppliers due to the economic crisis. This happened to so many companies, all those companies go into insolvency under the goverment management. Not true as Ruja and her father KNEW they could not pay them and ordered the supplies anyway. That's why they PLED GUILTY of 23 counts of fraud, and she was found guilty of one count of failing to keep proper records.

Reason for all those invented charge points is simply to prevent Ruja and her father to move the factory to Bulgaria. She is not criminal like she needs to go to jail. She just lost her factory and money invested into it. Workers and the factory just went back to 2009 before Ruja even overtook it.

This did not happen only to Ruja, that is happening all over the Europe since the economic crisis started 2012
This is important because it deals directly with her character which is different that what she now portrays to OC/OL membership. She was a crook before and she still is a crook. I don't care if you believe me or not. The facts speak for themselves. She and her father deliberately defrauded the vendors. They PLED GUILTY. In case you don't understand that, it means they knew they committed the crime, they told the authorities they did it (pleading guilty), and the authorities made them pay fines, restitution and sentenced them for their crimes. So much for it was due to the economic situation BS as the excuse.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:28 pm

Oh I do believe you to believe every single thing that writes against Ruja :)
I just say some of it might have a different side of the story and Onecoin is her product from the beginning and I don't think she will give it up without a fight ;)

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:02 pm

Since, as you say, you are only interested in OneCoins, let's see what the current market valuation is according to Dr. Ruja. You will have to do the math since the number of coins they claim to have mined is now not available to the public.

What is the number of coins OC claims to have mined as of right now? Take that number and multiply it times 15.85 Euros and you will have the market valuation of OC. What is the market valuation of OC?

Thanks for providing us that information.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:20 pm

I don't know how many coins are owned by users and I did not get a response yet from IT so I can not calculate market cap and market cap is not even important. Onecoin will hit the exchange with the current price and then the price will drop, remain stable or rise, based on demand.
We shall see.