FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:52 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:38 pm
Aaah, the math equations. :D Ruja should release those so she could be nominated for the Nobel in Finances. :lol:
See? You are not a critique, you are a hater.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:38 pm
I guess the same goes to you, but you give yourself a credit to "prove" there is a valid blockchain.
Well.. where is it?
No, I never wrote that I proved that there is a blockchain? I can not do that cause I am not tech person there.
I only say that I strongly think and believe that there is one. But I can not prove it.
I mean, I can in a way to normal people, I can direct you to blockchain viewer in the back office, where you can see blocks being made and certain encrypted data and transactions, but we already know you discredit that cause you can not execute and see your own transaction there so no point.
This forum is not made to prove anything about Onecoin. It is only to prove that haters "proofs" are not proofs, those are just opinions based on ignorance. So as for blockchain, I did not prove there is a blockchain, although I showed that onecoinscam.info "proof" of no blockchain is not a valid proof, it was not proof at all. And I am confident open minded people will decide.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:28 pm

opinions based on ignorance.
So let me guess. Your opinions are not based on ignorance? But when you don't know answers to something, you have "complete trust in the company". So nothing is a problem.

Few things which are not opinions, but facts:
- OneCoin has zero cryptocurrency properties apparent for the members. There's zero reason OneCoin couldn't be a SQL coin.

- The company could have provided proof of valid blockchain and valid cryptocurrency for the last 2.5 years easily, yet it chooses not to do so, although it raises huge suspicion.

- Lots of promises and dates have been pushed back during the years. Last one was when Ruja pushed back "going public" date.

- Nobody knows anybody who has been developing OneCoin cryptocurrency, not even 1 name. The cryptocurrency scene is specialized so somebody always knows someone, but nobody knows anybody at OneCoin. For example in Tezos case, a group of 11 known developers were considered a small group of developers for the project. How many developers OneCoin has - nobody knows. Does OneCoin have a CTO - again nobody knows.

- Nobody knows the ratio how many coins are owned by the users and how many by the company. No information is released at all. Total non-transparency.

- Power Pack = 48 750€. Includes the same education as 27 500€ Infinity package
Power Pack includes 531 818 tokens, max 8 splits at once = 136145408 tokens
/125 = 1089163 coins * 12.45€ = 13.5 MILLION EUROS internal value.
Internal value immediately 278 times the package value, without even coin value increase. Believable???

- OneCoins can be exchanged to OFCs, but OFCs are announced to have no value, and nobody knows how many shares you would possibly get against OFCs. This exchange is done totally in dark because no actual figures are known. Yet Ruja recommended everybody to change their coins to OFCs.

- The company has blatantly lied and broken agreements. A good example is the Shariah compliancy case.

- The company closed XcoinX internal exchange totally suddenly, without announcing anything beforehand to members. A new XcoinX had just been online for less than 2 months before this sudden closure. The narrative changed from "we have an internal exchanged" to "it was only a practise platform". It was hard to sell coins, because money for this came only from bonuses of new package sells, but it didn't cover the huge selling demand.

I could go on and on probably the next 12 hours.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:32 pm

How about the latest Power Pack advertizement from the latest OneLife newsletter. It does not even mention the word education. Absolutely nothing about education. "But it provides the opportunity to get up to 8 splits!!! Lets not forget. Purchase 6, get 1 FREE!!!"
http://mailchi.mp/82f41cd31aa4/jxkey6m9 ... a0e0b3336a

And this you call the selling of education, when your newsletter doesn't even mention the word when advertizing the Power Pack.. ??

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:40 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:28 pm
opinions based on ignorance.
So let me guess. Your opinions are not based on ignorance? But when you don't know answers to something, you have "complete trust in the company". So nothing is a problem.
Thanks for this post, it proves my words that you quoted. But I don't expect you to realize it. And yes, when something is in development, and must not be disclosed to public, participants need to trust the company. When I participate some ICO I trust developers to start working their project out. That's why I joined. Cause I trust their vision.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Few things which are not opinions, but facts:
- OneCoin has zero cryptocurrency properties apparent for the members. There's zero reason OneCoin couldn't be a SQL coin.
But of course, this is only an opinion. I am so sorry to disappoint you guys but cryptocurrency is not Bitcoin. It is opposite. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency. But cryptocurrency is any digital currency that uses cryptography to protect stored data. It can be centralized too, although there are opposite OPINIONS. Much was written about that here. Also, this is a private stage, public will be different.
CryptoXpose wrote:
- The company could have provided proof of valid blockchain and valid cryptocurrency for the last 2.5 years easily, yet it chooses not to do so, although it raises huge suspicion.
The only proof for skeptics would be to see a code. That will probably be possible when Onecoin goes public. Until then, you have something to buzz about :)
CryptoXpose wrote:
- Lots of promises and dates have been pushed back during the years. Last one was when Ruja pushed back "going public" date.
I tried to remember some postponed dates but I could not find any. Please enlighten. As I recall, whenever some news were promised, they were delivered in time. as long as it depends on them. Sorry but IPO does not depend on them. They need to work hard with one or more banks that will list the company on the stock exchange. They need to obtain financial licenses. There can be unanticipated obstacles. I believe that's why they just mentioned the end of 2018 for the IPO.
CryptoXpose wrote:
- Nobody knows anybody who has been developing OneCoin cryptocurrency, not even 1 name. The cryptocurrency scene is specialized so somebody always knows someone, but nobody knows anybody at OneCoin. For example in Tezos case, a group of 11 known developers were considered a small group of developers for the project. How many developers OneCoin has - nobody knows. Does OneCoin have a CTO - again nobody knows.
No, cryptocurrency scene is not specialized. Those that you refer to are arrogant geeks who think they are the only ones who know how to make a blockchain. Proof of that is that no one also knew Marcelo Garsia. I already told you, this company does not want to disclose tech team and you can not know how many of them are there. The fact that they are hidden does not mean they do not exist.
CryptoXpose wrote:
- Nobody knows the ratio how many coins are owned by the users and how many by the company. No information is released at all. Total non-transparency.
For now, this is as "important" as users seeing their own transactions in the blockchain. This is important when Onecoin is public.
CryptoXpose wrote:
- Power Pack = 48 750€. Includes the same education as 27 500€ Infinity package
Power Pack includes 531 818 tokens, max 8 splits at once = 136145408 tokens
/125 = 1089163 coins * 12.45€ = 13.5 MILLION EUROS internal value.
Internal value immediately 278 times the package value, without even coin value increase. Believable???
Believe it or not, it is like that. Much worse is done in Bitcoin where the mass of useless altcoins is traded to bitcoin just to pump its value and it is pumped with almost zero cash to back it up. But if people accept it and pay bitcoin price, then it is credible, I agree. So when onecoin goes public, if people want to pay price for Onecoin, it will be credible, if not, value will fall. I can't believe you still debate on internal value of private closed cryptocurrency...
CryptoXpose wrote:
- OneCoins can be exchanged to OFCs, but OFCs are announced to have no value, and nobody knows how many shares you would possibly get against OFCs. This exchange is done totally in dark because no actual figures are known. Yet Ruja recommended everybody to change their coins to OFCs.
If some one thinks OFCs are dark then simply do not exchange them. If you think Onecoin is shady, do not join. But should the company not list on the stock exchange, OFCs will exchange back to onecoin.
CryptoXpose wrote:
- The company has blatantly lied and broken agreements. A good example is the Shariah compliancy case.
When you write it so randomly it only looks like slander cause you do not have something smart to say. Be specific on what lies had the company said and what agreements did it brake? How is Shariah compliant example?
Do you even know what happened with it? Onecoin got Shariah certificate for COIN SAFE product. And Onelife buzzed all over the internet how Onecoin was accepted by Shariah law. Which is a lie. So Shariah removed even certificate for COIN SAFE. This only proves that Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin. The company clearly transferred news that they only added option to COIN SAFE that will make it Sharia compliant.
CryptoXpose wrote:
- The company closed XcoinX internal exchange totally suddenly, without announcing anything beforehand to members. A new XcoinX had just been online for less than 2 months before this sudden closure. The narrative changed from "we have an internal exchanged" to "it was only a practice platform". It was hard to sell coins, because money for this came only from bonuses of new package sells, but it didn't cover the huge selling demand.
Nowhere in ToS was xcoinx advertised as a permanent exchange platform. Turned out it was for test purposes but also it was undermining Onecon education concept cause people used xcoinx to promise people they will be able to turn back money they paid for education pack. And yes of course it was slow to sell cause 3 million people tried to sell to several thousands of people who actually logged in to execute Buy. Most Onelife members simply left trading accounts to auto buy tokens.
CryptoXpose wrote:
I could go on and on probably the next 12 hours.
If you are going to continue proving your ignorance and misunderstanding then please save your time.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:55 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:32 pm
How about the latest Power Pack advertizement from the latest OneLife newsletter. It does not even mention the word education. Absolutely nothing about education. "But it provides the opportunity to get up to 8 splits!!! Lets not forget. Purchase 6, get 1 FREE!!!"
http://mailchi.mp/82f41cd31aa4/jxkey6m9 ... a0e0b3336a

And this you call the selling of education, when your newsletter doesn't even mention the word when advertizing the Power Pack.. ??
That was email news letter to people who are already part of Onelife so they are very aware of rules and compliance. Why explain to them about education? It implies that they already finished their education. We already talked about that is perfectly normal that people only buy an education to get Onecoins. It is totally ok and legal that you pay for what ever it takes if you want to have Onecoins as much as you can. If I want to participate on any ICO that uses Etherium blockchain, I need to buy Etherium although I would probably never buy it, but I will if I want to buy Gnosis prediction market tokens cause I want to use their prediction services. Soon Ripple ICOs will start, so we will probably need to own Ripples in order to participate although we do not even need or want them. So, if I want to have Onecoin, I will buy as many education as I need.
Power packs are demanded by people. And the company delivers. Nothing strange or bad there. Of course, if some one thinks it is crap package and not worth that money, he will not buy it. But no need to mention Education in the news letter for promotion.

Onelife members are obligated to properly educate new members when promoting, but you fail to mention that.
Cause on the same email that you refer to, at the end the company always reminds members how to work with new potential users:

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:40 pm
But of course, this is only an opinion. I am so sorry to disappoint you guys but cryptocurrency is not Bitcoin. It is opposite. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency. But cryptocurrency is any digital currency that uses cryptography to protect stored data. It can be centralized too, although there are opposite OPINIONS. Much was written about that here. Also, this is a private stage, public will be different.
It's not an opinion. Please list even 1 cryptocurrency specific property which is apparent for OneCoin user?
I don't see things like:
- public/private key cryptography. You can't have your coins behind your own private key. Ruja can confiscate your coins at any time for any reason
- blockchain address, can't check even your own coin transaction from blockchain
- multisig accounts
etc..

So I would really like to hear what there was an opinion? And what cryptocurrency specific property OneCoin has which is apparent for OneCoin user?
I tried to remember some postponed dates but I could not find any. Please enlighten. As I recall, whenever some news were promised, they were delivered in time. as long as it depends on them. Sorry but IPO does not depend on them. They need to work hard with one or more banks that will list the company on the stock exchange. They need to obtain financial licenses. There can be unanticipated obstacles. I believe that's why they just mentioned the end of 2018 for the IPO.
Here are some (broken) promises/delays:
- Ernst & Young -level auditor (instead, there's S-Systems and Atanas. Nobody knows anything about them really)
- Merchants spring 2016
- " We commit to 2.1 billion coins. Can't change it" -Ruja Ignatova
- Merchants when 30% mined
- Going public when 50% mined
- Open source when 80% mined
- Mastercard (They couldn't get it anymore after losing it)
No, cryptocurrency scene is not specialized. Those that you refer to are arrogant geeks who think they are the only ones who know how to make a blockchain. Proof of that is that no one also knew Marcelo Garsia.
You are wrong as usual. Marcelo was known in the crypto/blockchain scene before this OneCoin episode.
See here: https://twitter.com/0xPunk/status/861607285990096897
I already told you, this company does not want to disclose tech team and you can not know how many of them are there. The fact that they are hidden does not mean they do not exist.
Yes, everything is very secret. Even though the company and its leaders claim everything is very transparent. Strange..
CryptoXpose wrote:
For now, this is as "important" as users seeing their own transactions in the blockchain. This is important when Onecoin is public.
Believe it or not, it is like that. Much worse is done in Bitcoin where the mass of useless altcoins is traded to bitcoin just to pump its value and it is pumped with almost zero cash to back it up. But if people accept it and pay bitcoin price, then it is credible, I agree. So when onecoin goes public, if people want to pay price for Onecoin, it will be credible, if not, value will fall. I can't believe you still debate on internal value of private closed cryptocurrency...
You can't compare anything in Bitcoin to something like 278 times instant "value increase". Which of course is just internal value, not real. But huge number of members do not realize it.
If some one thinks OFCs are dark then simply do not exchange them. If you think Onecoin is shady, do not join. But should the company not list on the stock exchange, OFCs will exchange back to onecoin.
It is shady. That's not very good explanation for the shady situation. "Then don't do it". Well yeah, don't get involved with OneCoin in the first place.
When you write it so randomly it only looks like slander cause you do not have something smart to say. Be specific on what lies had the company said and what agreements did it brake? How is Shariah compliant example?
Do you even know what happened with it? Onecoin got Shariah compliance for ONE COIN COIN SAFE product. And Onelife buzzed all over the internet how Onecoin was accepted by Shariah law. Which is a lie. So Shariah removed even license for COIN SAFE. This only proves that Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin. The company clearly transferred news that license is only for COIN SAFE.
I can't believe you are this ignorant that you still don't know about this case.

Al Huba Cibe writes:
We here clarify that AlHuda CIBE did not certified “OneCoin” as Shariah Compliant Company, and OneCoin management has mistakenly issued a Press Release about the Shariah Certification of OneCoin by AlHuda CIBE, which is removed from their website as well.

Shariah Certificate is not a document to recommend/suggest to anybody for the investment or business transaction or may utilize for the marketing purposes.
Due to the violation of term of certification and non-compliance of the guidelines, AlHuda CIBE also withdraw the certificate of “Coin safe” product as well.

http://alhudacibe.com/pressrelease75.php

So, do you now see that it was OneCoin management which advertized Shariah compliancy in wrong way?
And what about Kari Wahlroos, the company ambassador? He has been advertizing OneCoin being Shariah compliant still this year, even though AlHuda removed CoinSafe Shariah compliancy last year already.
This picture is from Kiev even April 2nd 2017. Company ambassador Kari Wahlroos advertizes OneCoin as Shariah compliant in his slides..
This is straight up lying from the company ambassador.
Here is the same in Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTvXp2f0-Yo&t=2053
If you are going to continue proving your ignorance and misunderstanding then please save your time.
I think I have shown here who is the ignorant one..and it isn't me.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:36 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:51 pm
It's not an opinion. Please list even 1 cryptocurrency specific property which is apparent for OneCoin user?
I don't see things like:
- public/private key cryptography. You can't have your coins behind your own private key. Ruja can confiscate your coins at any time for any reason
- blockchain address, can't check even your own coin transaction from blockchain
- multisig accounts
etc...
So I would really like to hear what there was an opinion? And what cryptocurrency specific property OneCoin has which is apparent for OneCoin user?
Well, I wrote you already but no point cause you do not get it. Cryptocurrency is not Bitoin. Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin people wrote a definition of the cryptocurrency but they are just pioneers, dinosaurs. So public keys, multisig etc are just some of the security anf trust parts that are needed in BITCOIN or some other decentralized networks based on bitcoin blockchain.
Centralized networks do not need that. If you do not have those burdens it does not mean you are not cryptocurrency.
We will just leave bitcoin lovers to stick with this opinion of them. Cryptocurrency is "people" in the first place. Most people will not give a damn about pesky keys. Just gimme my account and get it over with. And centralized entity can take care of security and trust.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Here are some (broken) promises/delays:
- Ernst & Young -level auditor (instead, there's S-Systems and Atanas. Nobody knows anything about them really)
- Merchants spring 2016
- " We commit to 2.1 billion coins. Can't change it" -Ruja Ignatova
- Merchants when 30% mined
- Going public when 50% mined
- Open source when 80% mined
- Mastercard (They couldn't get it anymore after losing it)
I thought you will mention some actual news that they did not deliver, what you wrote here is not "fail to deliver promise" it is just making it into something of another level. Realizing that demand is so much bigger than the system so it would be eaten up and left for bubbling if went public like that, they revised the whole system to suit mass usage with a new blockchain and that does not look so bad.
I believe that people who thought will get rich fast are angry about that, but people who want this as a long term project are happy about this. I am in the second group ;)
CryptoXpose wrote:
You are wrong as usual. Marcelo was known in the crypto/blockchain scene before this OneCoin episode.
See here: https://twitter.com/0xPunk/status/861607285990096897
It is cute how you like to say that I am wrong as usual :) I must disagree with you here ;)
So you found a guy Michael Healy that met him on Andreas talk and he is known to the whole blockchain cult? When Bjorn shared his screenshots from Linkedin I got under impression that he did not know him :)
Anyway, I am aware that there is certain blockchain community that was established behind Bitcoin and most of them are scattered on the other or their own projects (like Marcelo) cause they realized Bitcoin is a fail and too late for them. But I stay firm that there are many people out there that can work on blockchain technology but was not linked to Bitcoin.
CryptoXpose wrote:
I can't believe you are this ignorant that you still don't know about this case.

Al Huba Cibe writes:
We here clarify that AlHuda CIBE did not certify “OneCoin” as Shariah Compliant Company, and OneCoin management has mistakenly issued a Press Release about the Shariah Certification of OneCoin by AlHuda CIBE, which is removed from their website as well.

Shariah Certificate is not a document to recommend/suggest to anybody for the investment or business transaction or may utilize for the marketing purposes.
Due to the violation of a term of certification and non-compliance of the guidelines, AlHuda CIBE also withdraws the certificate of “Coin safe” product as well.

http://alhudacibe.com/pressrelease75.php

So, do you now see that it was OneCoin management which advertised Shariah compliance in wrong way?
Here are you again stumbling to your own ignorance and misunderstanding. I am sick of this.
Did you compare what I wrote and what says in this article?
I wrote that Coin Safe was Sharia compliant and the certificate was only for Coin Safe but Onelife leaders abused it to promote as the whole Onecoin was recognized by CIBE which is not true. CIBE is taking Onelife leaders as Oncoin management so they removed Coin Safe certificate so it will not be abused and used for promoting investment scheme.
What is key note of this case? As usual, Onelife network made problems with false information, CIBE removes the certificate. But what did official company even write about it? Nothing, they just announced that they added Sharia compliant option for Coin safe. They only changed "Interest" to "Gift coins" cause Interest is not Sharia compliant. They said nothing about any Certificate. Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin :)
CryptoXpose wrote:
And what about Kari Wahlroos, the company ambassador? He has been advertising OneCoin being Shariah compliant still this year, even though AlHuda removed CoinSafe Shariah compliancy last year already.
As I stated in the previous paragraph, but I wanted to separate this crap, Onecon added an option to Coinsafe for Islam users that wanted to be Sharia compliant. Sharia law does not allow Interests so they added a Sharia compliance check box for Coin Safe which changes "Interest coins" to "Gift coins". So you still get extra coins but as a gift making you compliant with Sharia law. Since this option still exists, of course, Kari will promote it. Now Islam people who want to be Sharia compliant can use Coin Safe and use those coins for Dealshaker or OFCs.
The fact that CIBE removed certificate does not make this new Coin Safe option non compliant to Sharia law.
CryptoXpose wrote:
I think I have shown here who is the ignorant one..and it isn't me.
You did not prove to be ignorant, but something else. I don't wish to offend.
90% of our writings are just me explaining how all you say is just your opinion or opinion of decentralized enthusiasts and people are not really interested in that.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 am

I will lock this thread and will not approve any more offending posts that are directed on a personal attack on me whenever haters have nothing to respond and they clearly are not smart enough to understand what is written.
Be angry as you wish.

Anyone is free to post any offending topic that has link to source info. Opinions and random posts will not be approved because it only saturates forum with hater's opinions cause no one reads those posts and I do not wish to waste time repeating words cause then I get offended as parroting and that was even my word for them.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:23 am

Thank you for unlocking the thread. It is greatly appreciated.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:36 am

EDIT BY Igor Krnic
To make this forum more easy to read, I will not make long multi paragraphed replies to your posts, instead, I will just edit your posts and add my answers to paragraphs from your posts.

EagleOne wrote:As I said earlier, the only time OC bothered to mention educational/training material was when there were warnings from a regulatory agency to the citizens of their country, or an investigation or a criminal investigation was announced.

To prove my point, here is a link from OC that was presented on September 8, 2014 about the OC opportunity:

https://www.youtube.com/user/OneCoinOfficial

Not only was not education/training mentioned once, this whole presentation was full of lies from start to finish, and this was the OC official YouTube presentation, not done by an affiliate.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic:
This is not correct. When there is some problem with Onelife members working against the rules, they needed to be reminded how they should work. Warnings have nothing to do with Onecoin, warnings are also posted for Bitcoin and other cryptos. I will make a topic about that.
This link does not open certain video, but the whole channel. Note that you might sometimes mix leader training that are not about education cause leaders already know about education and they are talking about the vision, the plan

EagleOne wrote:To further prove when this first launched, not only were they lying about OC being traded internally among members, but they were also lying about OC being backed by real gold and OC was created by the developers of Bitcoin. Remember the early pronouncement about the free Aurum Gold Coin? Funny how that totally has disappeared from the OC presentation material today isn't it. Here's a promoter of OC from March 14, 2015, and I quote:
ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
It is incorrect that internal trading between members is a lie. There was an internal platform during 2015 and 2016 where people with free onecoins were able to sell them in the internal exchange to people who earned their MLM compensation part of the bonus in the Trading account. Sale volume was around 14 successful transactions per month during old blockchain cause many people did not have free coins and did not even get their coins. But after new blockchain was launched and when all people got their coins, sale volume slowed down. Also, xcoinx was introduced for the test and it lasted around 2 months if I recall well. So yes, OC was internally traded among members.

As for Aurum gold, I remember that one, they were using part of money from education packs to purchase gold but that concept was naturally canceled when they introduced new blockchain cause cap was revised and many more coins were mined by the company and power packs would make it impossible to buy 1g of gold for each OC. Sure, OC used to be backed by gold but since 01.10 it isn't.
If that is an issue for some one, he can pass joining OC, if current owners of OC are angry because of that, I feel sorry for them. That is exactly why they are selling education and you get coins for free. So limited people would not make legal problems when the company comes to the wall and need an upgrade. And also they made it private and closed just because it makes it easy to beta test first and then release final product.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989829.0 (link to the post below)
Text from the link above by some onecoin promoter wrote:Onecoin.eu, the first fully traceable cryptocurrency with MLM program.
March 14, 2015, 11:54:58 AM
The sooner you join the faster you will MAKE IT HAPPEN.”
Hi, my fellow Internet incomer.

I’m new here on the forum but got a few years in the bag when it comes to PTC, marketing and MLM companies. Also been investing in bitcoin 4 years now. So my knowledge about the subject is above normal. I recently discover this great thing that will change my and many other peoples life!
Onecoin is a brand NEW cryptocurrency, not another ALT-coin as many thinks!

This means that Onecoin is NOT created using the Bitcoin algorithm with small changes. Onecoin use a custom made solution, which has elements of scrypt and x11.

The algorithm will be open source once all coins are mined, so it's protected against over mining.

Onecoin as a coin is not out on the market yet, it's in Pre-mining. It will be released on all the crypto exchanges sometime around may. When 100 million coins are created. Info about Onecoin:

This currency is the first cryptocurrency to be fully traceable and no longer anonymous, so all the banks will accept it as a real currency.
Comparing to BTC, that is anonymous but banned in many countries and banks, Onecoin is looking to be the ONE currency that people will use in the future.

- It's also the first crypto that are backed up with real gold.
- The first crypto to have a MLM business
- Will be 100% mined by it's members, so profit stays with the members.
- First crypto EVER to hire an auditor who will (with IT experts) audit the blockchain monthly. No other cryptocurrency does this. So the members can know, that the blockchain is real and there are no coins mined outside and no transactions outside.
Created by developers of bitcoin
The Future of Onecoin:
Exchange starting value will be €0.5 per coin
Growth potential the first year:
Optimistic Scenario €2.50
Base Scenario €5.0
In 3 years based on BTC’s success:
Optimistic Scenario €100
Base Scenario €50
Bonuses

The MLM program in Onecoin is based by a lot of different of bonuses.
Direct Sales Bonus. On all personally generated sales you will receive a 10% bonus based on the Business Volume (BV) associated to the various packages.
Network Bonus. You get paid 10% of the Business Volume that you accumulate on your weaker side.
Matching Bonus. Matching Bonus is designed to help you to grow your team and make you successful. When you help others earn, you also earn. Depending on the package you have, you can earn matching bonus on up to 4 Generations and up to 25%!
Start-up Bonus. Achieve the goal of 5500BV during your first 30 days and get 10% extra on direct sales.
RECOGNITION REWARDS for your MLM growth. Everything from a Sapphire Pin - A diamond travel and 500k Euro in AGC coins
ONE-LIFE Points: receive points every day based on your network. You can exchange your points for attractive items – as unique holidays, luxury watches and other amazing and exclusive rewards.
GOLD BONUS. Get free Aurum Gold Coin, every coin is backed up with 1mg solid GOLD.
Bonuses paid in Euros every monday.
My story and experience of Onecoin.

As I said before I have been into the whole cryptocurrency concept for a few years now. Got a presentation of Onecoin by a fellow marketeer, he had been into it since november 2014 and they have profited about €50 000 until now. So i started googling the coin. Found some sites about scam etc, the most of them was outdated and from september 2014, so I decided to look past them.

Looked into the possibilities of a future with onecoin. Bitcoin was a great idea, did great things but also includes to much volatiles such as crime, scams, untraceable, vulnerable market that can drop hundreds of dollar in a day (happened many times yet).

Bitcoin already took the long walk for acceptens by the world, and never really got there. I don’t think bitcoin will ever disappear, but I don’t believe it will be the world cryptocurrency we will use.

The world goes further and further to be connected, so cryptocurrency WILL be a world known thing sometime soon. Many still doesn’t know anything about the subject.

That’s were I see the great growth potential.

- safe and secure cryptocurrency like Onecoin, that is already accepted in 47 of the countries in the world.
- currency that the banksystem will accept as a currency they are willing to use.
The MLM part will help the coin grow into everyday homes, get more people involved and building it’s growth.

So after thinking of these things, calculating and decided to get into the chance of becoming a cryptocurrency millioner. Registered, upgraded account. Started my mining with the tokens included in the upgrade.

Started the MLM part, talking to people around me. Got really good response, and people wanted in. So the start was a good thing.

I’m running my MLM business together with a close friend. We have 2 accounts, since it’s ok to have as many accounts as you want to invest in.
We have been working for about 1 month with it, and qualified for the start-up bonus on both accounts in 2 weeks. So we have been paid bonuses every monday since week one and the total of all bonuses so far is around €4000. So pretty good salary for so little work. We have also mined about 20 000 Onecoin. That will give us €10000 if we sell the coins on the same day they are introduced to the market.

So I wanted to share this experience with you guys. Do you want to be the guy left on the plattform when the train leaves?
You can join for free, to start mining and the MLM part you have to upgrade to at least trader account. The price is €130, biggest one is €5030. €30 is a onetime fee.

For the amount you get different varieties of Tokens, Aurum Gold Coins, depth in affiliated bonuses.
The tokens you trade for euros on the exchange or trade for mining power.
Every account get a Split of your tokens. Tycoon gets 2 splits.
When splitting you tokens, you get double tokens. This happens when the price equals €0.2/token. After split the token price goes back to €0.1.
So in the end you are getting twice as much ONE coins. This is done to keep the price down and the market stable.
So does this look promising to you? Have any question?
EagleOne wrote:[The reference to Aurum Gold Coin came directly from the OC compensation plan when OC launched. So much for this always being about the education package.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
I am not sure why you posted this cause this was just some promotion text written by some guy who promoted Onecoin. We are all aware there were many people who did not advertise education. But that is history. Also, even now I can totally promote Onecoin, and at the end when a person decides to join, I MUST explain to him the risks and what exactly is he paying for.