FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Oh good grief. Bitcoin is publicly traded. It's price goes up and down based on supply and demand. The recent rise in Bitcoin was due to the increased number of ransom demands from hackers who hacked hospital and major company databases demanding payment in Bitcoin. So other companies and hospitals bought a huge supply of Bitcoins in case they were hacked so they could get their data back and then secure it. Now that the rush to buy in large quantities is slowing down, Bitcoin's price is also coming down. It's called the law of supply and demand.

Trying to compare Bitcoin's rise and fall in price to OneCoin and how they are marketed is totally disingenuous. Come on, I thought you were better than this.

According to Dr. Ruja, the current value of OneCoin gives OneCoin a market capitalization of 8 times the market capitalization of the top 100 crypto-currencies in the world COMBINED. All from a crypto-currency that is not publicly traded and the only person setting the price is Dr. Ruja. It is what she says it is, not what it truly is worth which is about 1/100 of a Euro.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:15 am

EagleOne wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:29 pm
Oh good grief. Bitcoin is publicly traded. It's price goes up and down based on supply and demand. The recent rise in Bitcoin was due to the increased number of ransom demands from hackers who hacked hospital and major company databases demanding payment in Bitcoin. So other companies and hospitals bought a huge supply of Bitcoins in case they were hacked so they could get their data back and then secure it. Now that the rush to buy in large quantities is slowing down, Bitcoin's price is also coming down. It's called the law of supply and demand.
Are you serious here? Wanna cry ransomware collected around $50 Million. Knowing Bitcoin daily trade volume is around $1 Billion, that makes only 5 %. Do you seriously believe it impacted price so high? Ransomware is made by the US government. Along with FBI seizing Bitcoins where they can, they are actually keeping Bitcoins out of the market. Which only makes it more subjected to speculations. The biggest lever of BTC bubble is altcoin trading as we can see here.
EagleOne wrote:
Trying to compare Bitcoin's rise and fall in price to OneCoin and how they are marketed is totally disingenuous. Come on, I thought you were better than this.
It is not the matter of comparison. Point is that Bitcoin is easily subjected to speculation and manipulation. Onecoin can not be due to centralized regulations and billions of coins. That is why I like it and want it to succeed. If someone does not like it being centralized Bitcoin is here to stay or maybe Bitcoin v2.0 aka Tezos...
EagleOne wrote:
According to Dr. Ruja, the current value of OneCoin gives OneCoin a market capitalization of 8 times the market capitalization of the top 100 crypto-currencies in the world COMBINED. All from a crypto-currency that is not publicly traded and the only person setting the price is Dr. Ruja. It is what she says it is, not what it truly is worth which is about 1/100 of a Euro.
Market cap is calculated by circulating supply, we don't now what the circulating supply is yet. You are counting total supply, that is not correct market cap. It is unreal. Here I explained that.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:30 am

The OneCoin market capitalization is based on Dr. Ruja's own figures of the price per OneCoin versus total number mined. They are her figures. So is she lying?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:33 am

Incorrect. dr Ruja does not decide the price. She might decide a math that will drive difficult but PEOPLE drive it up or down.
What she DID decide is that current price will be linked to difficulty. That will change one Onecoin is publicly traded.
Market cap is unknown cause circulation supply of Onecoin is unknown. Circulation supply was the same as total supply back when old blockchain was operational. Now with the new blockchain, It is wrong to count market cap like that cause many more coins were mined then tokens submitted so only a part of existing coins are in the market capitalization. I explained it in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24

BTW, I would not even call it market capitalization until it goes public. Currently, there is no market, it is internal capitalization

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:14 pm

What she DID decide is that current price will be linked to difficulty.
Seriously, what does that even mean, when we know coins can be created without token mining, like done in Bangkok.
Token mining is completely artificial, as coins could have been pre-mined.

Also, are you seriously claiming that there's all the time more and more tokens put in the mining, when OneLife/OneCoin popularity has been decreasing according to all 3rd party statistics for like 8 months now, and German and Italian markets are pretty much closed.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/onelife.eu

Lets play your game that the internal price is linked to difficulty (which is linked to token demand). Why is the internal price not decreasing if coins are now going to the company cause there's not enough token demand among the members?

Despite all the things OneCoin internal price is just increasing. I think this is not believable anymore even for most of the members. Less and less people are celebrating anymore when Ruja increases the internal price, cause they realize it's totally fake. There's some arbitrary deals in DealShaker you can use your coins for, but mostly Chinese shit, that's it.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:44 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:14 pm
What she DID decide is that current price will be linked to difficulty.
Seriously, what does that even mean, when we know coins can be created without token mining, like done in Bangkok.
Token mining is completely artificial, as coins could have been pre-mined.
Dude this is Onecoin ICO model, buy Education, learn, let Onelife members explain you everything, educate you on crypto currencies, you decide to join or not. With education, you receive free tokens that can grant you access to Onecoins. Then you wait or you can promote Onecoin further.

Other ICO model: You read white paper of some guys, if you like it and see potential, you buy eth token or bitcoin in order to participate ICO, then you wait for public trading and hope speculators will pump the price so you can earn money.

Why any of them did not just premine all coins and sell it for cash I can not say. But I can say what would happen to Onelife if Onecoin just premined all coins and sold it for cash:
1) Since we know most of the money from Education packs go back to people who promote it and thus changing their lives, that would not happen, any people would not earn for the living out of this ICO
2) Small people could not join cause there would not be anyone to educate them, so once again, just one more speculative coin would be born
3) There would be no way to attract so many people if people weren't educated
4) There would be no way to attract more merchants than Bitcoin in a phase where coin is not even publicly traded. Imagine what will be when it is fungible.

It is interesting how you will always find something that makes sense to you... The fact is that Onecoin is alone in being so differently executed. Not alone cause it is the only one ICO like this, there are many more, but it is alone with such success so far.[/quote]
CryptoXpose wrote:
Also, are you seriously claiming that there's all the time more and more tokens put in the mining, when OneLife/OneCoin popularity has been decreasing according to all 3rd party statistics for like 8 months now, and German and Italian markets are pretty much closed.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/onelife.eu
You don't understand that power packs rule this era where even more money and tokens are pouring in but fewer new users cause existing users are collecting new users into power packs too.
Let me ask you a question. What would better affect Bitcoin price. When 10.000 people purchase 1BTC each (around 20 million EUR) or when 5 whales come and purchase 10000 BTC each (100 million EUR)
CryptoXpose wrote:
Lets play your game that the internal price is linked to difficulty (which is linked to token demand). Why is the internal price not decreasing if coins are now going to the company cause there's not enough token demand among the members?
Exactly as described in this topic. Coins that are not exchanged to user via tokens do not count towards the cap. Mining new coins in the main pool is not linked to difficulty barometer. Only tokens submitted to mining are calculated.
With power packs, it is easy to move difficulty barometer with fewer users.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Despite all the things OneCoin internal price is just increasing. I think this is not believable anymore even for most of the members. Less and less people are celebrating anymore when Ruja increases the internal price, cause they realize it's totally fake. There's some arbitrary deals in DealShaker you can use your coins for, but mostly Chinese shit, that's it.
This is only your assumption. First of all, how can you know that 3.2 millon people are all not excited when a price goes up?
For those who might not be happy, I would say those are people that just want their money out to sell coins and they can not wait for trading for whatever price. That is called small minded people. they will work for a boss their entire life.
Most people see the big picture. They see coin 20-25 when hits public so why being excited when it bumps few euro.
Also, since finish line is clear now, people are focusing on when it will come, not the price any more.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:01 pm

Coins that are not exchanged to user via tokens do not count towards the cap. Mining new coins in the main pool is not linked to difficulty barometer. Only tokens submitted to mining are calculated.
It's good you have always "explanations". Just few weeks ago you explained that coins are created only based on member submitted tokens, not necessarely 50000 coins every minute. Then when it was pointed to you that OneCoin FAQ said, that coins are created steadily 50000 coins per minute, your story changed. :D

I have to ask, are these things you write your own conclusions, or do you get official information from the company? If you get official information, I'd like to see it.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:14 pm

You don't understand that power packs rule this era where even more money and tokens are pouring in but fewer new users cause existing users are collecting new users into power packs too.
Let me ask you a question. What would better affect Bitcoin price. When 10.000 people purchase 1BTC each (around 20 million EUR) or when 5 whales come and purchase 10000 BTC each (100 million EUR)
Unless you are a company insider, you can't really know the truth what is sold and how much. You can hype, but you really don't know.
Mining new coins in the main pool is not linked to difficulty barometer. Only tokens submitted to mining are calculated.
So difficulty and internal price is always going up, because main pool is not linked to the difficulty barometer. Handy. :D

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:29 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:01 pm
It's good you have always "explanations". Just few weeks ago you explained that coins are created only based on member submitted tokens, not necessarily 50000 coins every minute. Then when it was pointed to you that OneCoin FAQ said, that coins are created steadily 50000 coins per minute, your story changed. :D
I have to ask, are these things you write your own conclusions, or do you get official information from the company? If you get official information, I'd like to see it.
I am writing this on my own understanding and putting the puzzle together. The company is making cryptocurrency for the masses, non tech people, most of Onelife members, if not all are nontech people so the company does not want to burden them with some tech staff. So many of it needs to be understood between the lines. Just look at my first post, look at that graph. It makes no sense. I was always disturbed when I see an alleged market cap on the new blockchain. But when dr Ruja mentioned main pool for mining, I realized that my suspicions were right for some time now but I wasn't sure.
So indeed before I kinda made myself believe that I do not have selling info so probably there was enough packages sold to send that much tokens for 50k OC per minute but that was just me using my blind eye on that. And I can't do that, that is just me. So I investigated a bit and Ruja solved it all actually on webinar. SO even if I ever hoped that all coins are owned by people, this is my official opinion and you must agree it is more logical ;)
CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:14 pm
Unless you are a company insider, you can't really know the truth what is sold and how much. You can hype, but you really don't know.
And what exactly you hating critiques do for all those 2 years? You are not part of the company, you do not attend leader trainings, you are not the part of tech department, yet you give your self a credit to "prove" that there is no blockchain etc
CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:01 pm
Mining new coins in the main pool is not linked to difficulty barometer. Only tokens submitted to mining are calculated.
So difficulty and the internal price is always going up, because main pool is not linked to the difficulty barometer. Handy. :D
Do not make jokes of thing that you seem not to understand. difficulty barometer is linked to the internal market, and it goes up if math equation is satisfied with a number of new tokens submitted. What I said is that my opinion is that newly mined coins do not drive difficulty, only tokens that are submitted. This way we can say that tokens are being used as an exchange medium for mined coins. So new submitted tokens drive difficulty and make internal market consisted of coins owned by users. The rest of the mined coins in the main pool are not a part of this internal market math.
The same as it is in Ripple.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:38 pm

difficulty barometer is linked to the internal market, and it goes up if math equation is satisfied with a number of new tokens submitted.
Aaah, the math equations. :D Ruja should release those so she could be nominated for the Nobel in Finances. :lol:
You are not part of the company, you do not attend leader trainings, you are not the part of tech department, yet you give your self a credit to "prove" that there is no blockchain etc
I guess the same goes to you, but you give yourself a credit to "prove" there is a valid blockchain.

Well.. where is it?
The answer forever and ever is: "We choose not to show it, or any other information tied to real life in the blockchain, because we are not obliged to do so!! But believe us there it is!!"