FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:12 am

EagleOne wrote:Well, Zafar's London event was not going to be held in some barnyard in the middle of the UK. Of course it was a come-down form his hey day of traveling all over speaking at hotel events. If he was so passionate about beseeching the Indians to buy more power packs, then he should have gone to India and made his presentation there. I am sure they could have found a suitable barnyard for him to speak since he is so humble

ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
Child talk man, who the hell cares about Zafar anyway, those people are leaders for the people that follow them. Not me, obviously not you. Ruja did not even meet him in Sofia. Ring any bells...


EagleOne wrote:As for Dr. Ruja being booted from the Croatian event, here is what was "officially" said when the Croatian press queried the Presidential Office of the President, Brabar-Kitarovic' and Deputy Prime Minister Dalic's no-show, OneCoin was cited as the sole reason, and I quote

"At the time we agreed on sponsorship, we were not familiar with the fact that OneCoin was the general sponsor of the Congress. The moment we found out about the general sponsor and problems associated with OneCoin, Deputy Prime Minister Martina Dalić canceled their participation."

It was also the reason why Dr. Ruja was booted from speaking. Spin it all you want, but that's why she didn't speak and the President and the Deputy Prime Minister didn't attend.

ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
So again you arrogant USA prick will preach me what happened in Croatia, my neighbor country with the same language and people as in my country...
That was invented by a political opposition using whatever they can to discredit a president. And officials had to withdraw cause it is easier to make this lie as an excuse than to explain to people what is going on. They did it cause they know the drill, they used to be opposition too. Point is that people here know that governments are lying bastards but you are ok to support liars as long as it suits your agenda. How hypocrite. Also, think of it, if government withdrew cause Onecoin is a scam, how come Onelife booms in Croatia? Come on :)
And no one kicked Ruja, she understands that currently anyone with competition that is cooperating with Onecoin will for sure be attacked by any kind of unchecked crap from anonymous idiots and she withdraws.
In fact here is wider explanation from another topic:

Croatia has an association of women entrepreneurs and they organized a summit for Eastern Europe that was scheduled for 08.March 2017. We see that the warning was issued on 07.March 2017. so one day before this. Among many sponsors, the main sponsor was Onecoin since its founder is also woman entrepreneur from East Europe. Here is a link to that event. Since political situation in the Balkan countries is unstable, media ownership is divided and there is a slander to ruling and opposing parties. Since the president of Croatia allowed all this, naturally there was some tabloid trying to "expose the truth" about Onecoin and link it as bad for the president. Here is a link to that and it is written the next day after the event. Of course, they only translated Onecoin critiques opinions about Onecoin and said that was the truth.
The same day, the organizer replied to all this by this article.
Title wrote:And when there is no room for affair, some media will be happy to make it

Our law firm has fully reviewed cooperation agreements before any signing, and also states that it is a company whose cryptovalue has no coverage that appeared in the media.
At that time, OneCoin did not have any verdicts for all media inscriptions, as it is now, and most of the process that is being charged. They were rightly asked why we believe in allegations that were not before the tribunal or those who have been blamed for guilty have ever been legally declared guilty. For those who want to hold the rights and legal postulates, enough.

Well said. Serious people do not believe bloggers, tabloids, and slanders. But legal verdicts. This Croatia warning was just a political case. I wonder if that is the case in other countries too.


EagleOne wrote:The wheels are coming off the bus and you are oblivious to it happening. Your biggest mistake was not concentrating on the "people" involved in OneCoin because they are the ones who are tanking OneCoin, including Ruja and all the top leaders. Alex rankings are falling every day. Recruiting is dying and it won't be long until Ruja totally disappears. She already has been MIA for months now. I guess she is visiting all those properties she bought with her $2500 a month income from advising Dubai entrepreneurs she claimed she was making in her criminal trial in 2016. [/b]
ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
Funny how me watching Breaking Bad kinda did not even react on this parroting crap, but dude, on what planet do you live ? Alexa rank seriously? I curse Tom McMurrain for ever bringing up this stupid argument ;)

Image

EagleOne
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:58 am

EagleOne wrote:Actually Herbalife is dying in the US. The only way it remains in business is from its Asian and Latin American members. Bad illustration but hey when it's all you've got, it's all you've got. But we are not talking about Herbalife, but OneCoin/OneLife and they are both dying on the vine.

ANSWER by Igor Krnic
Herbalife is dying? Hm, I guess stocks graph prooves so. I'd say you are the same as Tim, fucking have no clue about anything yet buzz around making smartass about everything. Point is not about Herbalife, point that Alexa is not a reference of some company success or failure. Sometimes it goes down if things stagnate, like in Onelife, people can not even sell coins to members on internal exchange, most of them went to earn new money in other cryptos or ventures but everyone is waiting Oct 08.2018
Image


EagleOne wrote:So why hasn't Ruja sued the President and the Deputy Prime Minister for defamation and libel? I mean they did say they cancelled because of OneCoin, and now that you claim it was nothing more than political, she would have solid grounds to sue. Oh wait, I know she is too humble to sue. Wait she can't use that excuse as she tried to sue the German blogger for just posting all the legal issues of OneCoin; and that went nowhere fast.

ANSWER by Igor Krnic
No point to sue anyone cause the case is a clear political game, who is she to interfere there. But where ever they sent lawyers to calm down keyboard heroes they made it, I even heard in the UK someone went to jail but that is UK Onelife team info that I can not confirm. Also, I did not see any news about your German friend, I don't also see Bjorn talking anymore about his Asenshia call in public.


EagleOne wrote:You still don't get it, the people are the most important part of OneCoin/OneLife. The lie has been sold that buy OneCoin, err educations material now, and you will become a zillionaire. After 4 years of promising an IPO, not going to happen. Now it's an ICO in October of next year. This is going to be lucky to make it to the end of this year before the websites go poof and Ruja and company disappear totally. If the ICO package goes bust, this is toast.
ANSWER by Igor Krnic
Good point "people are the most important" yet you go around barking how there is no public blockchain explorer, that crap will all come into place after ICO. Right now people are pouring in. It is true that it is not like 100k people per month but that was crazy anyway, now it is slower, more normal pace, but people work all around the world. Some leaders left, the others continue to work. I am in better link with teams and leaders than you so I think I see a better picture about Onelife.
IPO was not promised at all cause they did mention a scenario if IPO would not happen so they would return OFCs into Onecoins, and it was not 4 years ago. It was announced 10 months ago and there is no official info that IPO was cancelled, in fact, you can still exchange Onecoins to OFCs so I suppose it is about time you stop listening to IMAs and their crap and listen to the company official news and there was no news about cancelling IPO, only that ICO will happen in October 08. 2018.
Ruja is on background operations cause in order Onecoin to be success it will need to have licenses with regulatory bodies all over the world. That takes much work and travel. But it will all be faster and better when China settles regulations cause most of Asia will follow.
ICO package is just a package in Asia, nothing more, no need to buzz about it really.

EagleOne
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:32 am

EagleOne wrote:Want to watch these OC presenters talk out of their arse and both sides of their mouths at the same time, then watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeyrR2JGLUs

Want to guess what's missing in this presentation? Why all of that wonderful, incredible, fantastic, awesome educational material that is supposed to be what people are buying. But they sure did talk about how much money you were going to make from buying OneCoins. Which is what Kari Wahlroos always talked about never once mentioning "educational material."
ANSWER by Igor Krnic
This is a video from June 2016, people were able to sell their coins on an internal exchange but with limits back then, but this is a classic example of BAD PRESENTATION. They are literally talking about how you will multiply your money and promising high returns.
Those kind of presenters are who actually left onecoin cause they were idiots who have no clue about crypto and mining they just went around throwing Onecoin values around so people would catch on fire. After the new blockchain and shutting down the internal exchange, those people realized they cannot work their way anymore so they left. Leaders or small IMAs. So yes, the company's decision to evolve on the new blockchain and have way more coins to protect stabile price more easily actually influenced Onelife slowdown.
So, in a nutshell, I totally disagree with this kind of presentation no matter who talks, Kari or anyone else. It is ok to speak like this on leader events though cause they already know the drill about the education. But this seems to me common people event and this guy nailed the company rules.

Also, this video is not about that, this video is about Bitcoiners bragging how they disrupted this seminar. But when you listen to it, they started asking tech questions about mining and of course, Onelife does not want and does not need to know tech details cause Onecoin wants to be simplified cryptocurrency where users will easily use it while the company will care about hardware, software, and their security. So those bitcoiners came here and they think they disrupted the event because they threw one Mining question and also some liquidity question. Now this is what I am talking about and why I started hating bitcoin geek community. They know shit, they are tech lovers and they love to see the code and write it and they like to see the stuff under the hood but they do not understand that they are actually nothing more than a free labor for real people that actually run Bitcoin and drive its price... And they are confused that they can not see the code at Onecoin so they are attacking. Also one more ignorant thing from them is to bark how Onecoin cannot be sold publicly, for God's sake, it is initial private stage now, it will be public, by that logic we could mark all ICOs a scam. Even bitcoin was not publicly traded on the start, many software improvements were made and it was only publicly traded after 4 years. That is also around time Onecoin will go out, after 4 year, except Onecoin will go out wit maybe 4 million users, and God knows what will happen later if the world realized that Onecoin is not a scam after all and when it jumps into mainstream media ;)
But I am not zombie in my opinions like you, I will disclaim and say - IF

CryptoXpose
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Herbalife is not a digital company working mostly in internet like OL/OC/DealShaker.
Of course for example DealShaker's Alexa stats and traffic trend are much more relevant in that sense than HerbaLife's.
Igorkrnic wrote: yet you go around barking how there is no public blockchain explorer, that crap will all come into place after ICO.
How do you know this for sure? Actually what I have heard from some leaders suggest that the blockchain will remain completely private and OneCoin will not be exchanged outside XcoinX.
Ruja is on background operations cause in order Onecoin to be success it will need to have licenses with regulatory bodies all over the world. That takes much work and travel.
Soo, you believe Ruja is travelling the world meeting governments and regulatory bodies all over the world, and that's why she is busy?
It's kinda cute how strong belief you still have in Ruja :) .
I'm sorry but there's absolutely no sign that Ruja is doing anything like that.
for God's sake, it is initial private stage now, it will be public,
OneCoin has been "in its initial private stage" now for soon 3 years. This is never heard of ICO time, an eternity in tech and crypto industry. Of course it gets critique, how can you not understand that? Still after 3 years OneCoin has no proof to show that it has what it claims. of course more knowledgeable people in crypto want proof, because there has been dozens of scams already which have the same kind of red flags that OneCoin has.

Also there has been no ICO before that raises the internal price for 3 years in a row. I think the "profits from the packages" are also record high, going up to over 30000% in internal value, which I'd say most members don't understand at least first, has nothing to do with any real market value.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:20 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:14 pm
Herbalife is not a digital company working mostly in internet like OL/OC/DealShaker.
Of course for example DealShaker's Alexa stats and traffic trend are much more relevant in that sense than HerbaLife's.
OK I see you do not understand my point so let me elaborate :)

Herbalife is a physical product direct selling company so some people, mostly leaders buy products from the company directly by ordering through the website and they also visit website for back office to check volume etc. I happen to be a part of Herbalife mostly as user since 2012 so I pretty much know about HL. For some time each region has its own company and website so traffic became scattered and we can see alexa rank falling but sale grows which can be seen on the stock market. Since huge number of end consumers and new people are not buying directly from a company they do not participate in herbalife.com rank but imagine if all end users and new people visited website and ordered products directly.

In a similar analogy, education packs that you guys so dislike :P are no longer purchased directly from the company cause that caused many problems with the banks as too much money was coming from individual people around the world and it was hard to regulate.

So, as you might now, until the end of 2016, all users used to login to their onelife.eu back office and go to shop and obtain invoice to be able to pay education pack, that way, Onelife IMAs sent all new people to onelife.eu to obtain invoice or payment details and that for sure helped with visits to the domain.

Also, until the end of 2016 we had the internal exchange where people used to constantly visit to check and put sell and buy orders.

Why onelife.eu rank is in decline, let's take a look at graph that shows decline started in Jan 2017:

Image
1) As of the start od 2017, end users and small IMAs no longer need to log in to onelife.eu to obtain payment info cause now packs are directly purchased from bigger leaders on their website or other so a large chunk of visits is scattered
2) Internal exchange was moved briefly to xcoinx.com so no one was logging in to onelife.eu to sell or buy coins so large number of visits stopped
3) After shutting down xcoinx and a way to sell coins, many people lost their way of work cause it was great argument that they will be able to sell coins so this, and ICO delay really slowed down new users
4) PowerPacks (tycoon+premium+infinity) made also smaller inflow of new people cause in average 100 people gathered to collect money and buy one powerpack and powerpack holder is always someone who already has an account slowing down the counter for new users and also no new visits to onelife.eu

But in a nutshell, the sale is going fine, I remember that there is some unofficial math that for each split to happen, around 1 Billion euro worth of education packs need to be sold and splits are not happening any longer, maybe even faster prooving sale and Onecoin distribution is very ok.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:14 pm
Igorkrnic wrote: yet you go around barking how there is no public blockchain explorer, that crap will all come into place after ICO.
How do you know this for sure? Actually what I have heard from some leaders suggest that the blockchain will remain completely private and OneCoin will not be exchanged outside XcoinX.
I do not know this for sure but I expect that. Blockchain will for sure be closed in terms of coding and forks, it will be similar to where MacosX is now, pretty stable and secure. And we will have other open source cryptos maintained by some companies just like we have many Linux distros today (debian, fedora, red hat etc)
I would keep IMA statements with the reserve cause that is just their opinion.
But point is that in this moment, tech is not most important, people are, and tech is pretty enough for current operations.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:14 pm
Ruja is on background operations cause in order Onecoin to be success it will need to have licenses with regulatory bodies all over the world. That takes much work and travel.
Soo, you believe Ruja is travelling the world meeting governments and regulatory bodies all over the world, and that's why she is busy?
It's kinda cute how strong belief you still have in Ruja :) .
I'm sorry but there's absolutely no sign that Ruja is doing anything like that.
Actually, I know that cause I do have connections to high-level people and this is something that I can disclose. Great effort is being made on preparing for the licenses where they are available and that at the same time pave a way to obtain them from China once they figure out regulations.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:14 pm
for God's sake, it is initial private stage now, it will be public,
OneCoin has been "in its initial private stage" now for soon 3 years. This is never heard of ICO time, an eternity in tech and crypto industry. Of course it gets critique, how can you not understand that? Still after 3 years OneCoin has no proof to show that it has what it claims. of course more knowledgeable people in crypto want proof, because there has been dozens of scams already which have the same kind of red flags that OneCoin has.
Yeah, Onecoin does everything differently, backwards (first community, then tech, no devs disclosed etc) but we are used to it, we know it, so why not wait 4 years to go ICO, hell, Bitcoin went ICO after 4 years too :) after it was ready, until then, they made many software improvements and patches and slowly grew community. We are safe to say that all current short ICOs are mostly scams to collect quick money. Only EOS will have 1year ICO but outside of that, we can say that only 2 proper ICOs are Bitcoin, and Onecoin. As for crypto knowledgeable people wanting proot of tech, they can just go around it just like unix lovers could sit and watch how Apple "alters" their precious opensource Unix making MacOSX closed source.
I also agree that many scammers used Onecoin to scam people but that does not make Onecoin a scam itself, just like many scammers also use Bitcoin to scam people does not make Bitcoin a scam.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:14 pm
Also there has been no ICO before that raises the internal price for 3 years in a row. I think the "profits from the packages" are also record high, going up to over 30000% in internal value, which I'd say most members don't understand at least first, has nothing to do with any real market value.
As for internal value, I admit that netrowk hypes it too much and many IMAs refer that price as it was publicly credible.
My opinion is that we will need to wait for ICO to see how price will perform, as for now, we can use that price to find SOME good deals on dealshaker, the price started from zero in 2015 and came here with token demand where literally 100% of Onecoin were like purchased by cash at different prices based on number of tokens ans splits that you got.
But I am sure they will just put buy and sell limits and orders will expire so price will be stable and sale will be slow at the start, that is why they are giving people who want to cash out coins fast opportunity to exchange them to OFCs and then sell all stocks fast on IPO.
Splits , super splits and too generous token giveaways indeed made a mess where people were getting too many coins making market cap (which is unknown for now) unbelievable.
But that will be over after October 15 cause new packages will have 20% less tokens and also fewer max splits.
For example, premium package that costs 13000 eur will yield 3000 OC on current "difficulty" of 160 T/OC

CryptoXpose
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:46 pm

Actually, I know that cause I do have connections to high-level people and this is something that I can disclose. Great effort is being made on preparing for the licenses where they are available and that at the same time pave a way to obtain them from China once they figure out regulations.
Yeah I know Kari talks about this all the time. Do I believe them. Not in a million years. To me that sounds absolutely ridiculous anybody in governement level would even meet Ruja, except maybe in Bulgaria, where Ruja is friends with Boyko Borissov's ex.

I've seen nowhere that any official authority would like to have anything to do with the company or Ruja. On the contrary. Well, Italy's AGCM did give them couple million euro fines, Belize prohibited all trading, Germany prohibited all trading etc. But like co-operation with authorities? Just no.

You talked about OneLife.eu traffic decline and tried to explain it. You may try to explain it somehow for your benefit, but you can't explain DealShaker's decline.. That's suppose to be the great usage platform of OneCoin, but traffic is going down fast.
hell, Bitcoin went ICO after 4 years too :) after it was ready, until then, they made many software improvements and patches and slowly grew community.
Please, you know better than this, so please stop comparing OneCoin's situation to the pioneer of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology when the whole industry was in its absolute infancy. And anyway, I don't know how you can say Bitcoin went ICO.. first of all it's not any company which collected funding.
But please stop comparing OneCoin to Bitcoin's beginning. I don't want to see that bullshit explanation, not from you who knows better. It's embarassing to hear for anybody who knows anything about the industry. We are not anymore in the absolute infancy of cryptocurrency tech, so we can't compare current projects to the beginning of Bitcoin.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:36 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:46 pm
Yeah I know, even Kari talks about this. Do I believe them. Not in a million years. To me that sounds absolutely ridiculous anybody in governement level would even meet Ruja, except maybe in Bulgaria, cause Ruja is friends with Boyko Borissov's ex.

I've seen nowhere that any official authority would like to have anything to do with the company or Ruja. On the contrary.
I am not in link with Kari :D More like "shadow" people who are not exposing them selves so much :)
I would not expect you to believe them, that is ok, I am just saying what is going on in case some one cares :D
CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:46 pm
You talked about OneLife.eu traffic decline and tried to explain it. You may try to explain it somehow for your benefit, but you can't explain DealShaker's decline.. That's suppose to be the great usage platform of OneCoin, but traffic is going down fast.
Nothing much to explain with dealshaker really, it is a pilot project where merchants sell stuff for at least 50% of Onecoin that they can not cash out yet. Pretty limiting really, and people come here to try to find some good deals and in this stage, it is not so easy to find a good deal. Rank rocketed up to 30k+ and it fell to 50k, still I think it is not so bad for such limiting website. I think it will be way better if Onecoin becomes liquid :)
Image
But I must say approvals for new merchants and deals are too slow so that might be a limiting factor for growth cause new merchants lose interest if they wait like 2 months for approval not to mention how frustrating is when they reject your deal because they are kinda too paranoid because of all those fake deals :(
I heard an info that preparations are being made so some serious company overtakes dealshaker. Not official yet.

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:46 pm
Please, you know better than this, so please stop comparing OneCoin's situation to the pioneer of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology when the whole industry was in its absolutely infancy. And anyway, I don't know how you can say Bitcoin went ICO.. first of all it's not any company which collected funding.
But stop comparing OneCoin to Bitcoin's beginning. I don't want to see it that bullshit, not from you who knows better. We are not anymore in the absolute infancy of cryptocurrency tech, so we can't compare current projects to the beginning of Bitcoin.
Hm, I think you misunderstood me. I am not comparing Onecoin and Bitcoin and we all know they can not be compared, they are literally opposite sides of crypto universe.
What I wanted to say is that Bitcoin was also not tradable for fiat on any exchanges for the first 4 years because devs who ran it back then did not think it is ready, it was only inter-tradable among wallet owners. And when it hit the first exchange and became publicly available it was actually an initial coin offering just like starting selling stocks for public companies is initial public offering. All before IPO is pre-IPO audit, all before ICO is pre-ICO.
What we call ICO today is nothing but a scam all around the world. Masses of people taking money for nothing and not being responsible even to deliver anything and it is not even illegal cause it is not regulated.
I agree on that with wikipedia founder.
ICO should be when crypto starts offering coins for public and I mean to be exchanged for fiat and not only in Bitcoin like many cryptos do.
Most cryptos on coinmarketcap is not even tradable to fiat. It is only tradable to Bitcoin and you cash out bitcoin and by this only inflating bitcoin price :)

Point is, I don't think it is that bad that Onecoin does not want to be traded for fiat yet. They need to wait for regulations and more merchants on dealshaker and they will only probably let merchants sell coins and users can use them and attract new merchants.
Ah I touched several different themes here but I just want you to understand my point better, no way I am comparing BTC and ONE cause they can not be compared :)



EagleOne
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:42 am

Here's the video from the Lisbon big bash: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WrE-mpsASo

Maybe someone can tell me what the "good" news was that was supposed to be contained in this video, because I missed hearing it.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:01 pm

We will need to wait for the event to be over and for the summary to be here but so far what I was told by my team and what I watched it following:

Day 1 of the event was pure experience and motivational talk by some leaders including dr Zafar , Andrea Cimbala and Igor Alberts who gained some inspiration inflow so he broke all terms, others were supposed to speak after him.
I suggest you look at Zafar and Igor Albert Speaks. They kinda evolved as persons.
Alberts1: https://www.facebook.com/cristi.calina. ... 343475869/
Alberts2: https://www.facebook.com/equalsquares/v ... 991997238/
Zafar: https://www.facebook.com/DrZafarOfficia ... 673525071/

This is pure Onelife event with MLM talk and I guess day 2 will bring some news about post October 15 future.
My friends are there and seems like everyone is bashing new Education packs that will be hard to work with new people but they say there is a catch, something great that we do not know yet. Let's see what Day 2 brings. Seems like Pierre will not come cause he caught a virus infecion :/

EagleOne
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by EagleOne » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:42 am

Well, If you call Zafar, Andrea, Kari and Sebastian "motivational speakers" then you have a total different opinion on what is a motivational speaker than I do. They were about as exciting as watching: paint dry, grass growing and submarine races. If this is the best that OneLife has to offer, OL is in deep doo-doo and doomed.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests