FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:32 pm

It is interesting to me how people who dislike them constantly watch them speak for 3 years now. Very interesting :S

btw here is recap of what was said in Lisbon:

1. ONE Coin will be listed on multiple public exchanges next year.

2-No Power pack, executive trader, Infinity or Tycoon plus after 16 October 2017. Just a week left to take benefit from these packages.

3- Fewer splits and coins on packages after 16 October.

4- OneCoin ICO will start from 16 October with the new "ICO" packages that will open to general public for purchase. These packages will not come with OneAcademy education.

5- OneCoin will be listed on multiple exchanges next year with name of "ONE"

6- Independent advisory company will coordinate and deliver the ICO.

7- Official OneCoin ICO website is
https://www.onecoinico.io

8-Some big merchants expected to come on deal shaker soon including a major travel merchant. Details soon.

9- Corporate will engage in more frequent webinars and updates in coming months including sessions by Dr Ruja Ignatova & Sebastian Greenwood.

10-Education Packages will stop well before coin is made public & we have less than 365 days to get the full benefit of this opportunity.

11-Network Marketing will continue with dealshaker compensation plan & some more financial products even after coin goes public.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:41 pm

And the deception continues unabated from Ruja and team. OC?OL will be lucky to be around by the end of this year.

You left out the big event the 23-26 of November in Kuala Lumpur. Rumor has it that Ruja will come out of hiding for this event. Makes one wonder if Pablo will show since he hasn't been heard from in over six months, and Pierre is sitting in an almost abandoned office and only heard from when cornered. You can read all about this big event here: http://mailchi.mp/07eb8ac47ae8/jxkey6m9 ... a0e0b3336a

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Oh so you moved OC/OL doom from october to the end of the year, nice :)
But we are used to it, cause people like you are saying OC is crashing since June 2015 :)

Grujo

Post by Grujo » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:39 pm

The collapse has already started and it is a long and boring process unfortunately. Tell me what is the awesome news of your 12 “news” points.
That there is supposedly an independent company doing the ICO. Why wouldn’t they name the company. Reminds me of the major stock exchange.
That it is going to be listed on multiple exchanges, sure it will. Like it has been promised multiple times in the last two years.
That you have 7 days to scam as many people as you can.
That public will be able to buy Onecoin without education. How many countries will allow that? China, India, USA, Germany, Italy, perhaps Russia. Not that anyone will actually want to buy.
That BIG merchants are joining? Again no names. I heard the name Trendy travel. Never heard of it before. Check alexa ratings. Did I miss anything?
Not to mention that neither Ruja, Arens nor Munoz bothered to show up at this huge event. To me it looks like there were around 200 -300 attendees. Not many photos of the crowd, I think they were to embarrassed.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:51 pm

I actually did copy/paste out there, I didn't write it, I didn' even read it properly cause kinda nothing really new there.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:19 am

As for my changing from the end of this month to the end of the year, I was giving them credit to fool, err convince enough suckers, err members to buy enough of the ICO program to make it last until then. But Grujo is right, this has been failing for a long time now and will continue to fail. The wheels came off the bus, but since it is going downhill no-one has noticed it yet.

I understand that Pierre could not make the Lisbon event due to his contracting a virus. He must have caught it from a draft sitting in the empty offices. Ruja was in India cooperating with the Indian authorities explaining why they had to drop their chargesheet against her as she has done nothing wrong. It was all a big misunderstanding, and I'm sure the Indian authorities agreed with her and will drop the charges.(cough, cough)

Odd for such a major international company not be able to announce where the big shindig is going to be held in Kuala Lumpur five weeks before the big event. Wait, every major international corporation has to wait until the last minute to announce where their big event is going to be held. What was I thinking?

On another note, the reason why BlockChainWest cancelled Chris Prinicipe's talk is he had nothing to talk about since OC is not publicly traded, and they only deal with real crypto-currencies that trade on an open market and the exchanges. He had told them he was going to talk about crypto-currencies but when they found out he was going to talk about OneCoin, and it does not trade on the open markets he was removed. So much for your conspiracy theories. But hey it sounded good.
Last edited by EagleOne on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

openmind

Post by openmind » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Collapse ?? Please explain how can OneLife/OneCoin collapse:))).....because based on OneLife compensation plan it is not possible... :lol:

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:28 pm

My prediction is, that the end game is indeed a XcoinX-type public exchange created by OneCoin, where first there are some sell limits, then they remove the limits and a collapse will be imminent. Ruja, Kari, Sebastian etc. top people have banked enough to live happily ever after. The End.

But unfortunately this will take close to 2 years or more.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 am

Here's what I said about OneCoin back in September before the announcement of the ICO package:

As for after the first of the year for OneCoin goes, they will be lucky to make it to the end of this October and a miracle if they can last to the end of this year before Ruja shuts up shop and disappears; or the authorities from each country where they do business moves in and shuts them down.

The announcement of the ICO package was the "lucky" part of my statement. All it will take for OneCoin to not make it into the New Year will be if the UK, Finland, Norway and Sweden take the same actions as Germany, Italy, India, China, and Bangladesh. Let's not forget that in Southeast Asia we have Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Pakistan and Afghanistan all have criminal investigations currently under way. All it will take is 3 or 4 of these countries to file criminal charges, and this will be the death knell for OneCoin.

As for the new ICO package, Sebastian said, "the ICO package will only be for those outside of the network who do not want to learn about cryptocurrency and just want to buy coins." Hmm, that's 99.9% of the people who joined OneCoin in the first place. That package will be available on selected markets only. It will be interesting to see how OneCoin is registered and licensed to sell their crypto-currency. The Finland country director of OneCoin said in press interview that they have made the setup of selling education with free coins attached only to bypass the regulation that prevents them from selling the currency directly. Remember, there is a criminal investigation in Norway about OneCoin, and the Norwegian Country Director just gave the authorities all the ammunition they need in their criminal investigation on how OneCoin flaunts the law.

So much for OneLife being all about the "educational material and not about buying coins. Now what was this again about OneCoin being legal again in all they do?

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:32 am

EagleOne wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 am
Here's what I said about OneCoin back in September before the announcement of the ICO package:

As for after the first of the year for OneCoin goes, they will be lucky to make it to the end of this October and a miracle if they can last to the end of this year before Ruja shuts up shop and disappears; or the authorities from each country where they do business moves in and shuts them down.

The announcement of the ICO package was the "lucky" part of my statement. All it will take for OneCoin to not make it into the New Year will be if the UK, Finland, Norway and Sweden take the same actions as Germany, Italy, India, China, and Bangladesh. Let's not forget that in Southeast Asia we have Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Pakistan and Afghanistan all have criminal investigations currently under way. All it will take is 3 or 4 of these countries to file criminal charges, and this will be the death knell for OneCoin.

As for the new ICO package, Sebastian said, "the ICO package will only be for those outside of the network who do not want to learn about cryptocurrency and just want to buy coins." Hmm, that's 99.9% of the people who joined OneCoin in the first place. That package will be available on selected markets only. It will be interesting to see how OneCoin is registered and licensed to sell their crypto-currency. The Finland country director of OneCoin said in press interview that they have made the setup of selling education with free coins attached only to bypass the regulation that prevents them from selling the currency directly. Remember, there is a criminal investigation in Norway about OneCoin, and the Norwegian Country Director just gave the authorities all the ammunition they need in their criminal investigation on how OneCoin flaunts the law.

So much for OneLife being all about the "educational material and not about buying coins. Now what was this again about OneCoin being legal again in all they do?
JUST FEW WORDS FOR YOU.
YOU WROTE TONS BULLSHIT.
MUST BE SOME MENTAL PROBLEM IN YOUR BRAIN, I AM ALMOST SURE NOW WHEN I SEE ENERGY AND MALICE HOW YOU ENJOY WRITING SUCH SHITS.
THERAPY IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULT TAKE, MAYBE IT CAN HELP YOU.