FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:44 am

Problem is that those guys did not sell OC/OL accounts, they only advertised it, people paid money and never got education and OL/OC account.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:30 am

From the newspaper article talking about the two arrested OC'ers, and I quote:

"Authorities in the north-eastern Shandong Province received a report from a concerned citizen related to recent OneCoin affiliate recruitment activity in the area. Police launched an investigation and discovered a suspect surnamed Yu had opened a local “OneCoin information service center”.

Further investigation revealed Yu had joined and been promoting OneCoin since July, 2015. Based on OneCoin’s business model, Yu convinced locals to invest in OneCoin by touting high returns and commissions paid upon recruitment of new investors"

What do you mean they weren't selling OC/OL accounts?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:21 am

No one can be arrested for selling Education that grants free Onecoins. If people sell Onecoins and promise profit, they might get sentenced and arrested as we already saw in India and Italy. Nothing new my friend.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:21 am
No one can be arrested for selling Education that grants free Onecoins. If people sell Onecoins and promise profit, they might get sentenced and arrested as we already saw in India and Italy. Nothing new my friend.
Yeah right. That's why people paid 118,000 Euro for their education material and not for the 1,311,111 tokens. They are selling educational material my assets. But the absurdity continued when they offered the 250,000 Euros package. No-one spends 118,000 Euro or 250,000 Euro for Educational Material. If you believe they did, then I want what you are smoking.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:19 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:05 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:21 am
Yeah right. That's why people paid 118,000 Euro for their education material and not for the 1,311,111 tokens. They are selling educational material my assets. But the absurdity continued when they offered the 250,000 Euros package. No-one spends 118,000 Euro or 250,000 Euro for Educational Material. If you believe they did, then I want what you are smoking.
Dear "EagleOne".
You should know depend of your ages or educations what is law and rules.
Just pcs of paper which want regulate something.
Somethings give us good something bad, depend of position you look.
OneLife EDUCATION PACKAGES are UNDER LAW AND RULES so we don't have problem with this in our minds like you.
When China wants ban BitCoin it also can be different access, nobody want ban it but some people want regulate it but some people like anarchy and make 10 times profit per year.
Unfortunate, this period is not on your side and you must wait with your hate another chance.
For reminding you, look on Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations and check REAL POWER OF YOUR BITCOIN which you defend I can say with your life.
Where is this power of most powered Cryptos with predict USD10.000 for 1 BitCoin.
Read text on: https://themerkle.com/chinese-bitcoin-e ... after-all/ and you will see that China will not ban BitCoin but they want implement regulations and KYC is one of these.
Resuming: We always defend regulations and OneLife is all the time under regulations whatever it means but it's just words on paper and we follow it.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:14 am

slobodanboda, no offense, but you are defending something that exists only on paper. The value of OneTokens or OneCoin is determined by Dr. Ruja and her algorithm. It has no basis in reality. Just taking the number of coins that Ruija claims have been mined and multiplying them by her made-up valuation of 15.85 Euro, OneCoin has a market cap of 1/2 Trillion Dollars. That's 10 times the total market cap of the top 100 cypto-currencies COMBINED; and for a coin that is not publicly traded. That is also more than Apple, Microsoft and Facebook COMBINED.

If you truly believe that anyone would pay 118,000 Euro or 250,000 Euro for plagiarized educational material that can be downloaded for free then you and Igor have the strongest "stuff" in the world you are smoking. They bought the packages for how many tokens they would get, and how much they have been told they will be worth when OC does its IPO, which is no longer on the table. Now it is an ICO that is supposed to happen in the last quarter of 2018. You know the IPO event that was promised for 2015, 2016, 2017 and never happened; and won't in 2018 either.

Continue living in fantasy land, but I prefer to live in the real world. If I were you, I would be more concerned wondering where Ruja is and why no-one has seen her the last few weeks. I'm sure she is in India clearing up her chargesheet since she is so dedicated to working with the authorities. Yep, I'm sure that's it...Oh wait... I forgot that since the newspaper article spelled her name wrong, she wasn't officially issued a chargesheet.

More and more major leaders are leaving OC every week. You really should be asking them what they know that you don't. And these are the ones who are on the inside, not "rogue" IMA's.

slobodanboda

FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by slobodanboda » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:30 am

Dear "EagleOne",
Igor already explained on this site that calculation about total market cap, so pls read before you read so stupid things about it.
Why you calculate total market cap with 100% mined Coins if on market is maybe 30% of total.
Be real once and write right things. Total market cap is not same as total Coins amount will be mined, find somewhere on this site explanation.
I am sure that it can help you for better knowledge.

In last days we can see power of REAL Crypto world, this morning BitCoin USD3.240. So that I believed you or many experts who told that BitCoin soon will be USD10.000 and invested USD60.000 some days ago when Bitcoin was USD4.800 ( let's say that is amount for one Power Pack ), now I could have REAL USD only USD40.500.
Not bad investment lose almost USD20.000 for 7 days in moment when everybody were excited and wait BitCoin on USD10.000.......or more.
I THINK YOU BUT ALSO MANY PEOPLE ON THE WORLD WHAT WAS MAIN PURPOSE FOR BITCOIN.
BITCOIN IS BORN TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM ECONOMIC CRISES FROM 2008........
IDEA WAS THAT PEOPLE CAN SAVE VALUE OF MONEY IN CRISES BUT IT LOST SOMEWHERE IN TIME IN LAST 2 YEARS.
NOW BITCOIN AND MOSTLY CRYPTOS BECAME ONLY GOODS LIKE ANY GOODS ON MARKET.
IT MEANS BUY CHEAP, SELL HIGH.
THIS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT VIEW FROM PRIMARY IDEA, SO DON'T TALK ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCIES ON ICO AS SOMETHING HIGHER LEVEL THEN JUST GOODS ON MARKET NOW.

For OneCoin after 1 year from my last investment I still did not lose anything, I can say it's pending but in meantime I return big part of my money on Dealshaker, bought car for 30% cash 70% OC, went on vacation for 100% OC.............
So, I can say that even now I can lose invested money and I am only common investor, not IMA or some black diamond.
So, OneLife gave me chance do something while wait on ICO.
About IPO or ICO I did not read any official info that IPO should be in last years or earlier or will be ever.
Company said ICO should be in 2nd quarter 2018 and now moved but gave exact date, October,8th.2018.
So, nobody even you or me has no right blame this decision now, we can talk after one year and I can say You were right or I hope you will say that I was right.
First ICO or IPO is very difficult question.
Go to IPO if you are still not ready is big risk.
It can show investors that you desperately need fresh money and it can produce disaster for company.
Also this is related with many very serious regulations, bank contracts........ needs much longer time then go on ICO.
Go on ICO after company is ready is better and if OC continue keeping value or I hope increase, good ICO will be attractive for investors and then go on IPO will be big benefit and bring big investment for company from new investors.
So, I ams also closer to go on ICO before IPO.
Of course, risk is if ICO will not be so success as plan, then IPO will not be too but in this case always can be decision that is not time go to IPO and work more and wait better chance.
But once when you go to IPO, no turn back.
I know that I am writing something you will refuse immediately but fortune I write it for many other people who also read it and this is for them, not for you because nothing will not change your opinion.
Even after we go on ICO and even if will be successful I am sure that you will still try find some shits in this just to show how much you hate OneCoin.
If you believe only open market and REAL Cryptos, read again what Vitalik Buterin commented:
https://themerkle.com/vitalik-buterin-c ... ng-to-pop/
Maybe you can go and discuss with him and show him how you know better about Crypto situation then he knows.
Knowledge is limitless.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:54 am

Since OC is a closed and not publicly traded coin, all 100% of the coins mined are available, thus you take the total number of coins mined times Ruja's made-up amount of OC and you get market cap. It's only when you go to the publicly traded markets does the percentage change. But let's just for the sake of argument say that there are only 50% of OneCoins available. That still means that OC's market cap would be $200 Billion Dollars, and is still 10 times more than the top 100 publicly traded crypto-currencies market cap COMBINED. This is how ridiculous the 15.85 Euro per coin Ruja says the value of one OC is.

As for Dealshaker, it is cheap products at over-priced prices taking even further advantage of OC members. Less than 1/10 of 1% of OC members are using Dealshaker. 80% of all deals come from less than 10% of the total number of merchants that Dealshaker says they have in the program. And if those numbers aren't bad enough, the number of deals being made daily is abysmal. I think it is less than 2% of all deals available. So I wouldn't be touting Dealshaker as being so successful and a great deal for the members. It is a bust and their numbers prove it.

Just like the promised IPO in 2014, 2015, 21016, 2017 and then for 2018 that didn't happen, Dealshaker was to have 1 million merchants by January of this year. So the IPO was a lie, the number of merchants was a lie, and that doesn't count all of Ruja's personal lies. And you can add the ICO for Oct of 2018 will be a lie too. Not going to happen.

And yes I have read Vitalik Buterin's article. You need to have Ruja read it because she is the one who saying OC will do an ICO not an IPO, not me. Iam also not the one who has stolen your money.

Funny how you want to keep talking about Bitcoin and trying to compare apples to oranges with OC. This is about OC not Bitcoin.

Akalex

Post by Akalex » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:37 am

My concern, which I want explanation to are the following:

1. Most blogs and online media claim the company is a scam.
2. they are not consistent with their policy pronouncements. e.g
(a) they first said they were creating 2.1 billion coins and at the middle they changed it to 120 billion
(b) they first said they had a block chain and later they switched to a new blockchain which I have never heard of in any other crypto currency. Even Bitcoin created a forge and not switching a block chain.
(c) They said they were issuing ICO in second quarter of 2018 and and they have just said they are moving back to October 2018
(d) they said the company was going to be listed by way of IPO in 2018 and they just said they are no more doing IPO , etc. So the inconsistency is too much to attract risk averse investors.
3. I read a lot of legal issues from many countries all over the world on the company.
4. There are no such controversies over other smaller unknown coins that are existing today.
5. For a big issue like changing a date of an ICO the information should actually come from the promoters of the Company like Dr. Ruja, but the information is rather coming form marketers. There is no official statement from the company to members on this either by way of press release or through any other means, at least to claim responsibility.
6. Proponents of decentralised crypto currency argue that it is not possible to leave the world economy in the hands of one person or one company to be controlling it since onecoin has central control of the currency, assuming onecoin becomes successfull. With this they say real crypto currency can only be decengtralised, otherwise it is not different from fiat currency which is presently controlled by governments of various countries. This point makes so much sense.

All the above just keep me wondering if onecoin really a crypto currency, because someone buying the packages, is actually because of the tokens to mine the coins and not because of education.

Thank you.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:57 pm

First, do not say ARGUMENTS if you don't know exact numbers.
Let's say is not argument, I don't know how many OC people got through education packages until now and obvious you also don't know so pls word ARGUMENTS try to use only with carefully checked facts.
If I ever get official info how many OC is in our hands I will public but not like say: LET'S USE......
I also can say that 3 billions OC maybe on market and then it can be closer to real but I will never use it as fact.

About Dealshaker for sure I am not satisfied and my wish is that it can be 100 times better.
But, it works.
Every day more, never enough.
Numbers and calculations are stupid as arguments, Dealshaker is not something what MUST return invested money for everybody.
This is like you like to say: DECENTRALIZED web site.
People sell what they want, nobody push them and it developing now only by enthusiasm of people from OneLife network.
If you don't want sell, don't sell.
This is real DECENTRALIZATION and you always force this word.

Again your FACTS without safe info.
Wait Oct.08th, 2018 and then we will see.

Yes, I always want talk about BitCoin because BitCoin now is not what BitCoin should be.
I don't like what is BitCoin now so I am not happy what's happening now but I have hope that somebody must involve regulations, China started first.
My opinion for longer time was same what just Mr. Vitalik said so I just want BitCoin with real purpose why it's made and then I will always support such Cryptocurrency.
BotCoin was on good way to disappear believe you or not but now maybe has chance for it.
But you can't see it because you just think how many times you can multiply your money in short time and hope that it will be forever.
Seen many times in history but nobody learn from history.