FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:54 pm

I just think faery tales are for children. Something is wrong if OneCoin's revolutionary tech is based on member's gut feeling.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:01 pm

That is just me. Why overclocking it.
Officially they say there is a tech and ones who believe will follow, those like you will not.
But problem was made by networkers who misled people who would not join if they used their brain.
It will all soon come to an end. Company is being pressed to expose tech more. Especially they will have to for this coin offering. No investor will just buy some tokens.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:26 am

Sadly since I am not from Belguim, I was unable to play the video of the report that was done by Belguim TV. They did have a partial transcript of the show that I could translate into English. Here's the link to the TV Show:

https://www.rtbf.be/auvio/emissions/det ... uete?id=94

The show centered around Laurent Louis, who was the OneCoin Leader in Belgium, and here is the partial transcript from the TV show, and I quote;

"Laurent Louis and the Devil's Currency
"I'm going to propose you to use a pure product of the system, a pure product of Satan to fill our pockets, thanks to a new currency: the OneCoin".
This is how Laurent Louis, former and sulphurous federal deputy, convinced hundreds of gullible Belgians to invest in a very improbable virtual currency: the OneCoin.

Duty to investigate met victims who today have lost everything or risk losing everything. Yet they are still reluctant to complain, for fear of being accused in turn of having participated in the development of a scam that is nothing ... virtual!

In fact, OneCoin is just a fake copy of the most famous virtual currency: BITCOIN. This independent currency of banks and states knows a tremendous success.

In a few months the price of BITCOIN has exploded, it is trading today above 5000 euros.

However, the OneCoin is a different story! This supposedly revolutionary cryptocurrency is useless. It can not be exchanged anywhere. It therefore has no value. Yet the formidable sellers of the OneLife / OneCoin pyramid network promise fortune and happiness to those who put their savings there. Duty of Inquiry infiltrated this dreaded dream machine became planetary whose sales techniques are directly inspired by the persuasion methods of some American sects
Emmanuel Allaer and Bernadette Saint Remi"

Hmm the Devil's currency. A pure product of Satan to fill our pockets. Great choice of words Laurent. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:00 am

You are 2 days late with this. Company sent lawers to cancel it go on air cause Lauren is a bad IMA who is canceled by the company since December 2016.
Problem is that he is protected by some peope on top of network. Those are people that only look for money and do not really care about onecoin. That over there is nothing but a wrongfull attack on Onecoin using bad IMA as an argument and it is being done since 2015

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:00 am
You are 2 days late with this. Company sent lawers to cancel it go on air cause Lauren is a bad IMA who is canceled by the company since December 2016.
Problem is that he is protected by some peope on top of network. Those are people that only look for money and do not really care about onecoin. That over there is nothing but a wrongfull attack on Onecoin using bad IMA as an argument and it is being done since 2015
The Lawyers were too late as the program aired. Yeah, sure blame it on the IMA, as usual. When he was promoting OneCoin all the management team was behind him because he was bringing in a lot of members. Not a peep about cancelling him until he was no longer useful to OneCoin.

Wrongful attack my assets. Yeah, just like India, China, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Italy, Bangladesh, Viet Nam, Thailand, Cambodia, Belize, Malta, Bulgarian press, UK press, Colombia, Belgium, and a few more.

How can the attorneys be on this as no-one is running the company, and Ruja is in hiding.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:12 pm

Dude, you need to make a difference to Onecoin management and Onelife management.
Onelife management we all know that is shady and only follows the money. This guy is canceled in December 2016.
Onecoin presently cannot even cancel some Onelife people but hopefully, that will change if coin offering goes well.
All the countries you mentioned is IMA work. India was even shut down by the Onecoin company if you remember.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:12 pm
Dude, you need to make a difference to Onecoin management and Onelife management.
Onelife management we all know that is shady and only follows the money. This guy is canceled in December 2016.
Onecoin presently cannot even cancel some Onelife people but hopefully, that will change if coin offering goes well.
All the countries you mentioned is IMA work. India was even shut down by the Onecoin company if you remember.
Lets not forget that OneLife didn't even exist before CoinRush London (June 11th 2016). Before that it was all OneCoin. And there wasn't any compliancy rules etc. in place. During the biggest boom it was wild wild west marketing, and the company behind it was OneCoin.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:38 pm

You are correct and Ruja realized it soon enough and separated it so we better start doing it too.
Too many crypto ignorant people promotig crypto = wild Saturn you remember. But most of them are learning. That is important.

You follow wrong ones and I agree with you on that one it is just that I made this forum to make an awarbess about that.

I would really appreciate you start to be real critique end separate things.

Let’s rightfully criticize onecoin company for lack of tech transparency but let’s not hook bad IMAs to them also.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:34 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:38 pm
You are correct and Ruja realized it soon enough and separated it so we better start doing it too.
Realized it soon enough? There was close to 2 years that there wasn't any compliancy rules in place. And even after that, as you know, IMAs have done rogue marketing. If you ask me, the wild marketing was on purpose, and allowed the biggest boom. The company started to get more and more heat of their marketing, so then after about 2 years they made some kind of compliancy rules..

Don't try to white wash Ruja. They should have at minimum made strict compliancy for marketing from the start. If she is so genious as you make it sound, she should have realized what rogue marketing of the "bitcoin killer" means. In my opinion Ruja had to realize it from the beginning but allowed it anyway as long as possible. This also meant huge reputation problems for OneCoin..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Yes bad markering had been done, it is fixed long ago. Let’s move on. Compliance is strictier as time goes by. They freeze scammers but rogue ima leaders gives them fake accounts. They fight it as much as they can.