FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
slobodanboda

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:30 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:36 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 pm
I agree with you. My waste of time here does not impact Onecoin success but it does help Onelife members educate so they make fewer to none mistakes :)
Heh, exactly what I say. My waste of time does not make a difference for the end result. A scam is a scam. But hopefully at least some people understand that such shady company, convicted criminals and career scammers, non-existant tech, non-existant devs, broken promises, delays and sudden changes of plans, etc. means OneCoin should be questioned if it's wise to invest. Especially when there's lots of true projects with real WhitePapers, real tech and tech people, real developers developing great projects worth investing.
I THINK FOR ANY FORUM, ESPECIALLY SUCH UNSUBSTANTIATED CHARGES SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED HERE.
WHAT HE JUST WROTE IS CRIMINAL, NOT FORUM.
SO, PLS CUT HIM FROM FORUM IF HE DOESN'T WANT CHNAGE HIS STYLE AND TALK LIKE CIVILIZED HUMANS.
"shady company, convicted criminals and career scammers, non-existant tech, non-existant devs, broken promises, delays and sudden changes of plans, etc."
LET HIM GO TO TALK WITH PEOPLE IN HIS DEEP DOWN LEVEL WHERE THEY CAN RELEASE THEIR HATE, PSCYHO PROBLEMS, FRUSTRATIONS.....

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:19 pm

actually, I do not see any point of this forum anymore and I am thinking of shutting it down. No good debate is going on here, while we are being pretty objective, not denying tech and devs only because they are not disclosed, they are pushing their scared opinions as it is the ultimate truth. There is no debate here, this forum is pointless. I might just move my analytical articles to some blog articles and shut this forum down.
Or at least ban haters, this is not even critiquing anymore. It is fucking sickness

I mean what kind of people regularly take a screenshot of Ed Ludbruk linkedin profile every few months. And of course while he was talking his rubbish they were using his rubbish as arguments, and now when he was kicked out and going from sorry to angry for being kicked out from consultant to simple IMA they also use it for whatever their brain tells them.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:39 pm

My opinions are not scared, as I don't have any reasons to be scared. Just based on current situation, lack of proof even after 3 years.

You were pushing your 'I want to believe' - opinions, based on no proof. I don't know why you are so angry that I countered your 'Onecoin is a success, I want to educate members about truth' - message, with similar but opposite message which reflects my thinking. If you play like that, then don't get angry.. I agree that's not really good debate though.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:55 pm

I am not angry about that, I am angry with you using lack of disclosure to tech and dev team as definite proof that they do not exist.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:55 pm
I am not angry about that, I am angry with you using lack of disclosure to tech and dev team as definite proof that they do not exist.
That's not what I say. I say that there's no proof of tech and devs. It doesn't mean there's definite proof something does not exists. But it's strange, to say the least. Most people in the scene need more than blind belief on some shady company and its "cryptoqueen cult authority" who doesn't even bother to represent the company anymore publicly. I mean the company doesn't have even a public corporate figure anymore.. No wonder Ludbrook "has deep concerns over the company".

But Ed Ludbrook is such a fricking hypocrit too. Now he claims in his LinkedIn he left the company September 2016. Absolute bullshit. He was still making OneLife webinars in May this year with Staffan, just 6 months ago and he has still these videos on his OnePro System Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcj1T ... GWWwmDZB6Q

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:19 pm

I mean what kind of people regularly take a screenshot of Ed Ludbruk linkedin profile every few months. And of course while he was talking his rubbish they were using his rubbish as arguments, and now when he was kicked out and going from sorry to angry for being kicked out from consultant to simple IMA they also use it for whatever their brain tells them.
I don't believe he'd become more angry just between september and november. More likely is that he's just trying to cover his own ass, and distance himself from OneCoin as he sees there's not even proper company leadership anymore.

Ed doesn't strike me as a person who would be motivated by anger to write something as revenge to his LinkedIn profile. That's never good business practice and Ed knows it. He's more professional, and just wants to cover his own ass.

What comes to Ed talking rubbish, yes, but he's also the ONLY top level person ever to admit that the internal coin value is not credible, because it's not market defined.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:47 pm

cryptoxpose, I will agree that Onecoin has far to many "what if's" going on and their constant musical chair number is getting very old to me and it is hurting their brand without question in my opinion.

Also, IMHO, as soon as Ruja truly begins to distance herself from Onelife and the scourge of network marketing we will all see exactly what we have here. I do not think any of you, including myself, have any idea where this pig is going to land.

If I would have listened to the constant scam talk about Bitcoin I would have never bought it 6 years ago. Thankfully, I NO LISTEN..

You should lighten up on Onecoin mate... Ms. Piggy might surprise you.. :shock: :shock: :shock:

ONE thing is for certain - the company is sitting on a giant pile of dinero IMO. That mooohla will be frozen if things go real bad or if things go great it could be used for many GOOD things to support the owners of the coin.. you hear me ?

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:32 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:47 pm
If I would have listened to the constant scam talk about Bitcoin I would have never bought it 6 years ago. Thankfully, I NO LISTEN..
This is so fricking stupid excuse. First of all, the industry and knowledge about cryptocurrency has matured a lot. Those same people who said 6 years ago that Bitcoin is NOT a scam, would still say that OneCoin is a scam.. You do realize, we don't say it lightly that OneCoin is a scam. We have strong reasons why we say it, and the reasons are totally different than those ignorant people who 6 years ago said that Bitcoin is a scam.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:29 am

Actually market has not matured at all. I spend most of my day reading and listening to experts and it is nowhere near mature.
Also, all people I know that are into crypto learned via Onecoin. You also need to admit that you also learned crypto by following Onecoin.
Of course, I am not saying Onecoin is to take credits for all crypto market development but it is as big as the rest of the market together.
But you do not believe that so no point debating.

As for the rest of the market. At times people were saying Bitcoin is a scam it was meant to be the currency for paying services and goods to circumvent the banks. I am with crypto since 2010 and was mining btc and ltc back then but ofc I sold them way too early because I was tricked by smart asses.

Today, cryptomarket is nothing but a bubble, speculators and short-term traders run it. Crypto market did not mature at all, it only entered mainstream at some point because people are paying big money in the hope they will earn fast money. Most of them use "greater full strategy", where they promote something they do not even believe in yet they hope someone will pay more money than them so they will take profit. Classic ponzi. But they are so panicky and most of them immediately react to news and make volatility. That is not mature at all, it is beyond amateur and is unregulated and speculators are allowed to rule the prices.

Onecoin does not react to news, it is stable and people still want it although right now the company determines the internal price. There is absolutely no reason to believe that the company will not remain the value controller after public trading and people who will not be able to sell coins due to limits will be able to find merchants who can accept coins and merchants will be able to sell it. So no speculative trading, only hold and use. That is the idea and a plan. And that is why crypto market really needs, not this asset trading circus ruled by speculators.
This is what bitcoin v2.0 was supposed to look like. All other crap projects that advertise as bitcoin v2 and rush to list on coinmarket cap are nothing more than bitcoin bitch v2.

The way I see it, all of you have 2 main reasons why you believe it is a scam:
1) Many leaders came here from failed projects and you people seem to label any failed project a scam
2) Lack of tech transparency. No sound proof of tech, no whitepaper, no dev team presented

While I already stated that in this mlm part of the journey, any leader who came here was independent and had nothing to do with Onecoin concept decision making, that was all Ruja, and all you guys have on her is her trouble with German casting factory that was failed before she bought it and she only tried to save its production by transferring machines outside Germany. Germany is a thief country that raided all smaller countries in 2 world wars, it still remains such but on more diplomatic way.

And I tell you this: if Ruja will protect Onecoin as she was trying to protect her factory - I say WAY TO GO !

As for tech, everyone agrees that is a huge problem. Many people left because it is impossible to defend company completely if tech was not so hidden. But that is by no means proof that tech does not exist ;)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:50 am

I didn't talk about market being mature. I said industry and knowledge is more mature than 6 years ago.
You seem to be kind of triggered my friend..

Continuing tomorrow..