FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:25 am

EagleOne wrote:announcement came the announcement that in June five Affiliates were arrested in Korea:
I am not sure why it is so surprising to arrest promoters who promise high profits from Onecoin or any other for that matter. You do realize that Bitcoin scammers also get arrested from time to time and that is ok.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:30 am

EagleOne wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:32 am
I realize that English is not your first language, but I was merely pointing out that banks are banks and do not promise huge returns/profits on their CD's money market accounts, and other investment products like OC did with their OneCoins. I'm really disappointed that you do not understand an analogy.

Three is no "real money" going to come out of OneCoin as the coins are fake. The "real money" only went into OneCoin on the promise or riches. I hope that was clear enough for you.
OF COURSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE BUT ENOUGH GOOD THAT I RECOGNIZE YOUR SPIN.
YOU CHANGE TOPIC AND PERMANENTLY FORCE PROFIT WE WILL HAVE IN OC AFTER ICO AND IF EVERYTHING WILL BE OK.
MY TOPIC WAS NOT PROFIT, IT WAS POINT THAT AFTER ICO NEXT OCTOBER MST BE RESTRICTIONS FOR CHANGES OC TO FIAT AND THAT WE ALL IN OC/OL FAMILY AGREE BECAUSE WE ARE CLEAR THAT 100% FREE EXCHANGE CAN DESTROY OC VALUE IN FIRST MONTHS.
ON THIS TOPIC I COMPARED ANY BANK ON THE WORLD WHO CAN BEAR WITHDRAW 500 MIL EUR PER DAY, SEVERAL MONTHS.
SO, IF BANKS CAN'T SO THIS HOW EXPECT FROM OC/OL DO THIS.
OF COURSE YOU SPIN IT THAT BANK NEVER PROMISE PROFIT.
WHO TALKING ABOUT PROFIT, MAN.
I JUST SAID THAT NO BANKS CAN BEAR WITHDRAW 500 MIL PER DAY OUR OWN MONEY, MONEY WE KEEP IN THE BANKS, MAN.
WHY YOU DON'T TRY ONLY ONCE UNDERSTAND WORDS SOMEBODY WRITE HERE.
SO, IF ENGLISH IS YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE THEN I AM CLOSE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE PSCYHO SPINNER OR IDIOT, YOU CHOOSE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:38 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:23 am
What's that suppose to imply? That the Luxemburg news sites spread fake news?
No, it means you need to stop buzzing any news cause it makes you guys looking like desperate people that can’t wait for anything to buzz. Need to learn to wait for official info.

Unofficially I heard that Pierre asked for bigger role than Ruja and she refused. It’s like any director of facebook would ask bigger role than Zuckernerd..

openmind

Post by openmind » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:58 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Simply YES!!!

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:38 am
CryptoXpose wrote:
No, it means you need to stop buzzing any news cause it makes you guys looking like desperate people that can’t wait for anything to buzz. Need to learn to wait for official info.
Well it was released in several Luxemburg business news sites. Why would anybody wait for the company which may remain even silent about this, as they did in Pablo's case..

Gerlach report had it chance, now even your worst enemy BehindMLM doesn't refer to it anymore.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:50 pm

Pablo really had an accident, broke a hip and he is imobilized for a long time. But people’s imagination is unlimited.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:57 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:50 pm
Pablo really had an accident, broke a hip and he is imobilized for a long time. But people’s imagination is unlimited.
And Pierre really cought a cold just before Lisbon event, yes we know... :lol:
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Actually he had a heart attack

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Must be some bad accident for Pablo, cause it made him remove all references to OneLife from his LinkedIn page.. :lol:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/pablomunoz2

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:23 pm

EagleOne wrote:Funny how that works isn't it. The same thing with all the major promoters who have left OneCoin and gave up their millions of dollars in future profits. FaceBook pages wiped clean of OneCoin

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
Some people left, sure, they were mostly disappointed by coin not going public at June 2016 as they thought, those people did not understand why is that and they left for publicly traded crypto dollar scraping but only after earning big bucks with Onelife and also after getting crypto education. None of them knew about crypto before Onecoin.
But let's stick to the facts: NO ONE of them who left had anything bad to say publicly about Onecoin/Onelife.
Since they left on buck scraping with another crypto they needed to blend in with decentralized geeks so any Onecoin sight needed to be removed cause Bitcoin anarchist geeks are allergic on word Onecoin and you are dismissed if you do not clean up your media.

EagleOne wrote:If the authorities locked up all the affiliates that promised great riches, there wouldn't be any major IMA's left. So much for Ruja being in charge she can't even control her IMA's. But then that's how OneCoin was presented and promoted in 2014, 2015 and half of 2016. Then they got "educational material" to try to make them look legit. Everybody knows all the OneCoin members were so excited about buying all that educational material it was their only reason for joining (cough, cough).

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
Education is not a storefront to "sell" onecoins and you will realize that with stage 1 ICO where there will be ICO packs with tokens or coins available for investors, people outside Onelife network. It is sad that you deny education desire really. But they could do it without education too. Look how steinkellers made FirstCoin who sells direct coin packs and nothing can stop them cause it is not illegal. So Onecoin is not hiding behind packs.
As for promising, hell, there are many IMAs making promises, but that is slowing down fast pace if not removed totally cause many were frozen and arrested.You can not expect Ruja to really look after so many people but they are really independant associates.
Look at it this way. There are also people who participated FIlecoin, EOS, Tezos who write around predictions how those will kill bitcoin and ethereum. There will always be overenthusiastic people.

EagleOne wrote:Wonder if Ruja is in India explaining how they got it all wrong and they need to remove her chargesheet as to why she is MIA? She needs to get back to Bulgaria as her staff is dropping like flies in her absence.

ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
I said it before and I repeat, that is fake news about Rujas charge sheet and the proof is simple: Author misspelled her name as rJua, not Ruja and he did not fix it dispite comments and we did not hear anything about it ever since, and new diamonds are raising within India Onelife team.

EagleOne wrote:It really makes no difference as to why Pierre left. The bottom line is he resigned. You can spin it all you like Igor, but he is still gone, and to be honest no-one cares why he left. Seems like being a CEO in OneCoin/OneLife is hazardous to your health. Going to be hard to find a replacement with their track record.
ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
Rare occasion where I agree with you. He is gone and that is it. The reason is not important. Also being Onecoin CEO is very difficult business cause they are aiming to Saturn and he needs to be able to swallow all the slander to his private life. Seems like Pierre was not lion enough. Hopefully, real lion will come.