FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:36 pm

pCloud/OneCoin Cloud is just a file storage cloud. Can you run the whole company IT totally on it, I don't think so. pCloud doesn't offer any virtual server services either.
If securing whole company/organization wide IT system would be as easy as licensing a file cloud storage service, no company/organization would almost never experience hacks...
And it is not Ruja who holds the price,
It was in XcoinX clearly.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:02 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:51 pm
Banks are insured, regulated and they have financial/money service licenses. OneCoin has nothing.
I would keep any larger crypto-investments in hardware/paper wallets (not connected to internet). You can try to hack as much as you want against offline-wallet, not gonna work.

I don't know why a child would know that I like Bitcoin only because of some reason. I don't have significant cryptocurrency investments in Bitcoin.
BANK ARE INSURED.
WHAT A STUPID.
YES, MAYBE INSURED BY WHOLE POPULATION LIKE IN USA WHERE WHOLE USA PAID FOR BANKRUPT IN 2008/2009.
ON THIS WAY REALLY ARE INSURED.
LOOK NEW REGULATIONS THAT BANK CAN KEEP YOUR MONEY IN CRISIS SITUATION, IS THIS MEANING FOR SECURE.
IN MY COUNTRY YOU CAN ONLY INSURE UNTIL EUR50.000, OVER THIS NOBODY GUARANTEE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY.
IF YOU ARE STILL TRUST IN BANKS, THEN YOU ARE SMOKING SOMETHING VERY GOOD.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:18 pm

JUST ONE SIMPLY QUESTION FOR MOST CLEVER PERSON ON THE WORLD, MR. EAGLEONE.
SHOW ME ONE, ONLY ONE BANK WHICH CAN BEAR FOR EXAMPLE 500.000.000 CASH SERVICE PER DAY.
EVERY DAY 3 MONTH SHOW ME THE BANK WHICH CAN BEAR IT.
SO, THIS IS HOW IT CAN LOOKS (AS YOU WISH), IF ICO WIL BE TOTALLY OPENED FOR CHANGING OC TO FIAT.
JUST CALCULATE 3.5 MIL PEOPLE WANT TO CHANGE ONLY EUR150 PER DAY AND YOU WILL GET THIS AMOUNT.
SO, WHEN YOU FIND BANK WHICH CAN DO IT 3 MONTHS, I WILL TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THAT ICO SHOULD BE 100% OPEN FOR EXCHANGE.
BUT, FORTUNATE THERE ARE SOME CLEVER PEOPLE ( NO NEED TO BE SO CLEVER TO SEE SO FOOLISH THING BUT MUST BE CLEVER TO KNWO WHOW DO IT), AND THEY WILL LIMIT EXCHANGE IN FIRST MONTHS AND GIVE ADVANTAGE FOR SELLERS ON DEALSHAKER OR NEW USERS WHICH WILL BUY OC FOR MARKET PRICE FOR FRSH MONEY.
IF I HAVE LOT OF OC AND I AGREE WITH THIS POLICY, WHY YOU DON'T AGREE IF YOU DON'T HAVE EVEN 1 OC.
MY INTEREST IS OBVIOUS, I NEED THAT OC KEEPS VALUE AFTER ICO.
WHAT IS YOUR INTEREST, ONLY SATISFACTION FOR YOUR SICK BRAIN.
HELP ME THAT I FIND BETTER REASON FOR YOU.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:23 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:18 pm
JUST ONE SIMPLY QUESTION FOR MOST CLEVER PERSON ON THE WORLD, MR. EAGLEONE.
SHOW ME ONE, ONLY ONE BANK WHICH CAN BEAR FOR EXAMPLE 500.000.000 CASH SERVICE PER DAY.
EVERY DAY 3 MONTH SHOW ME THE BANK WHICH CAN BEAR IT.
SO, THIS IS HOW IT CAN LOOKS (AS YOU WISH), IF ICO WIL BE TOTALLY OPENED FOR CHANGING OC TO FIAT.
JUST CALCULATE 3.5 MIL PEOPLE WANT TO CHANGE ONLY EUR150 PER DAY AND YOU WILL GET THIS AMOUNT.
SO, WHEN YOU FIND BANK WHICH CAN DO IT 3 MONTHS, I WILL TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THAT ICO SHOULD BE 100% OPEN FOR EXCHANGE.
BUT, FORTUNATE THERE ARE SOME CLEVER PEOPLE ( NO NEED TO BE SO CLEVER TO SEE SO FOOLISH THING BUT MUST BE CLEVER TO KNWO WHOW DO IT), AND THEY WILL LIMIT EXCHANGE IN FIRST MONTHS AND GIVE ADVANTAGE FOR SELLERS ON DEALSHAKER OR NEW USERS WHICH WILL BUY OC FOR MARKET PRICE FOR FRSH MONEY.
IF I HAVE LOT OF OC AND I AGREE WITH THIS POLICY, WHY YOU DON'T AGREE IF YOU DON'T HAVE EVEN 1 OC.
MY INTEREST IS OBVIOUS, I NEED THAT OC KEEPS VALUE AFTER ICO.
WHAT IS YOUR INTEREST, ONLY SATISFACTION FOR YOUR SICK BRAIN.
HELP ME THAT I FIND BETTER REASON FOR YOU.
Oh good grief. Ruja is the one who set the value of OC and if you take the number of coins OC claims that have been mined, and multiply that times the imaginary value that Ruja as set for OC, is where you get the 1/2 of a trillion of dollars figure. She's the one who says OC market cap at that value. And that is just based on what they claim has been mined. Remember OC is to mine 120 Billion coins. Want to take a guess at how much that market cap would be at the imaginary 15.85 Euro for the coins currently mined, and they are growing every hour, or so OC claims.

But thank you for proving a point. If one bank can't do 1/2 a trillion dollars in one day, what in the world makes you think that OC can do it in one day of trading? Besides, there is not one bank would even come close to doing a 1/2 trillion dollars in one day. Besides the banks don't promise you if you buy their investment products you will become a billionaire like OC has done. Comparing apples to oranges again.

Anyone want to bet that Phase I will be delayed again?

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:14 pm

Pierre Arens (formely OneCoin CEO) has left the company!

Now both OneLife and OneCoin CEO positions are unclear, as Pablo Munoz OneLife CEO disappeared 6 months ago.

https://www.wort.lu/de/business/persona ... 51b13c58cc

http://paperjam.lu/news/pitt-arens-nest ... de-onecoin
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:41 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:14 pm
Pierre Arens (formely OneCoin CEO) has left the company!

Now both OneLife and OneCoin CEO positions are unclear, as Pablo Munoz OneLife CEO disappeared 6 months ago.

https://www.wort.lu/de/business/persona ... 51b13c58cc

http://mobile.news.paperjam.lu/news/pit ... de-onecoin
https://www.gerlachreport.com/news/onec ... a-verboten

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:23 am

What's that suppose to imply? That the Luxemburg news sites spread fake news?

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:07 am

EagleOne wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:23 pm
Oh good grief. Ruja is the one who set the value of OC and if you take the number of coins OC claims that have been mined, and multiply that times the imaginary value that Ruja as set for OC, is where you get the 1/2 of a trillion of dollars figure. She's the one who says OC market cap at that value. And that is just based on what they claim has been mined. Remember OC is to mine 120 Billion coins. Want to take a guess at how much that market cap would be at the imaginary 15.85 Euro for the coins currently mined, and they are growing every hour, or so OC claims.

But thank you for proving a point. If one bank can't do 1/2 a trillion dollars in one day, what in the world makes you think that OC can do it in one day of trading? Besides, there is not one bank would even come close to doing a 1/2 trillion dollars in one day. Besides the banks don't promise you if you buy their investment products you will become a billionaire like OC has done. Comparing apples to oranges again.

Anyone want to bet that Phase I will be delayed again?
I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED HOW YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND NOTHING.
WHO SAID THAT PEOPLE EXPECT PROFIT FROM BANK.
I AM TALKING IF PEOPLE DECIDE WITHDRAW THEIR OWN MONEY.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT MEANS OWN MONEY.
THIS IS MONEY WHICH I PUT IN THE BANK AND IN INE MOMENT I WANT TAKE ALL AND MULTIPLY THIS WITH 3.5 MIL PEOPLE IN ONE DAY.
ONLY WHAT I CAN SAY THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO SPIN EVERYTHING FRO, REAL MEANING.
HEY, MAN........I AM TALKIN ABOUT PEOPLE'S OWN MONEY, YOU SPIN IT IN PROFIT.
REAL MONEY, MAN.
NOBODY TALK ABOUT PROFIT, IT SEEMS I NEED REPEAT 100 TIMES TAHT YOU TRY UNDERSTAND.
SO, PLS TAKE AWAY YOUR SPINS, WE ARE NOT STUPID.
SO BORE.......

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:32 am

slobodanboda wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:07 am
I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED HOW YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND NOTHING.
WHO SAID THAT PEOPLE EXPECT PROFIT FROM BANK.
I AM TALKING IF PEOPLE DECIDE WITHDRAW THEIR OWN MONEY.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT MEANS OWN MONEY.
THIS IS MONEY WHICH I PUT IN THE BANK AND IN INE MOMENT I WANT TAKE ALL AND MULTIPLY THIS WITH 3.5 MIL PEOPLE IN ONE DAY.
ONLY WHAT I CAN SAY THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO SPIN EVERYTHING FRO, REAL MEANING.
HEY, MAN........I AM TALKIN ABOUT PEOPLE'S OWN MONEY, YOU SPIN IT IN PROFIT.
REAL MONEY, MAN.
NOBODY TALK ABOUT PROFIT, IT SEEMS I NEED REPEAT 100 TIMES TAHT YOU TRY UNDERSTAND.
SO, PLS TAKE AWAY YOUR SPINS, WE ARE NOT STUPID.
SO BORE.......
I realize that English is not your first language, but I was merely pointing out that banks are banks and do not promise huge returns/profits on their CD's money market accounts, and other investment products like OC did with their OneCoins. I'm really disappointed that you do not understand an analogy.

Three is no "real money" going to come out of OneCoin as the coins are fake. The "real money" only went into OneCoin on the promise or riches. I hope that was clear enough for you.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 am

Well, Pierre has tendered his resignation from OneCoin, and on the heels of that announcement came the announcement that in June five Affiliates were arrested in Korea:

Korea’s Financial Supervisory Service in May opened an investigation into OneCoin, which led to the arrest of five affiliates. The five arrested affiliates stand accused of soliciting around ‎₩7 billion won ($6.17 million USD) of investment into OneCoin. They were allegedly selling the cryptocurrency OneCoin with promises of a ten-fold return on buyers’ investment.

The investigation was initiated at the behest of the Illegal Finance Monitoring Department, a division of Korea’s Financial Supervisory Service. The investigation was based on suspected infractions of the Act on the Regulation of Conducting Fund-Raising Business Without Permission.

Any guesses which country is next? From the sound of things, Finland may be the next shoe to drop with arrests of OneCoin Affiliates.

And Ruja is still in hiding. She should name her brother as CEO. At least he couldn't quit.