What happens with Cryptocurrencies after Chinese acts

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose2

Re: What happens with Cryptocurrencies after Chinese acts

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:41 am

Biba munda wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:32 pm
Igor Some Body telling you have to leaved OneCoin now in Dag university is this true
No. Our Igor here - Igor Krnic will believe in Onecoin to the end of times. :D

Igor Alberts is the Igor who jumped to DAG.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:52 pm

Biba munda wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:32 pm
Igor Some Body telling you have to leaved OneCoin now in Dag university is this true
That is Igor Alberts.

A guy who earned millions in onelife.
A guy who sold God knows how many education packs yet he teaches dagcoiners that the more education packs onelife sells the more they damage onecoin price.
A guy who said on Lisbon Onelife event “we sont need public trading, we have dealshaker” !!!

A guy who started questioning onecoin tech after earning millions for 2+ years
A guy who now tries to devastate onelife network by converting ignorant leaders to dagcoin.
A guy who is about to make anti onecoin posts on business for home cause he owns it
A guy who pays bots to visit onelife webinars and spread hatered
A guy who invited tim tyshun to dagcoin social group so he can bash onecoin
A guy who made webinar last night and presented himself as cryptocurrency expert
A guy who said that the fastest blockchain can validate up to 3000 tps (lol) as he promotes DAG that is unlimited (unproven)

What can a man from a sideline conclude from those lines:

Igor Alberts was a pest and a damage maker to Onecoin with his circus appearance and mlm only mumbo jumbo - my personal opinion.

Onecoin haters are even worse cause for years they bash alberts and kari but now they are cool :)

Fucking idiots on all sides and that makes me sick and will probably stop following all this crap and turn only to tech selling crypto projects.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:58 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:41 am
Igor Alberts is the Igor who jumped to DAG.
This is wrong.
DAG (Directed Asyclic Graph) is an underlying technology under several cryptocurrencies (byteball, IOTA) that is becoming more and more popular and tries to overtake blockchain.

To name coin DAGcoin is as dumb as naming it BLOCKCAINcoin. But what better can you expect from onecoin outcasts. It is a better Firstcoin IMO

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:47 pm

I have not seen anywhere any critic or 'hater' as you call us, say that Alberts is cool. Kari even less.
You are hallucinating man..

It's probably not even a year ago that you defended Alberts on my YouTube channel comments, by the way. :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:21 pm

I did not say this for you, you know who am I mentioning. But you must admit that they praise relayed this news as they like them.
I think I defended Onecoin, not Alberts, but if I did defend him, I hereby admit I was wrong back then cause I don't like the guy for a long time.
His wife is adorable though...

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:32 pm

good thing you admitted it IGOR or the prince of darkness will call you names and tell everyone your a liar.. :lol: :lol:

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:52 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:21 pm
I did not say this for you, you know who am I mentioning. But you must admit that they praise relayed this news as they like them.
I think you misinterpret here. Where as you say Alberts leaving is a good news for the company, many critics see it as a continuing trend that OneCoin/OneLife is further deteriorating as more big leaders abandon the ship, and critics celebrate that. It's not that Alberts and Kari suddenly turned cool in critics minds.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:52 pm
A guy who is about to make anti onecoin posts on business for home cause he owns it
As I said:

https://www.businessforhome.org/2018/01 ... sappeared/

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Igor, why you are commenting there that "soon all will be clear" and Ruja's disappearence was a "clear strategic move".
I mean, you can't know that, can you? Why you are so damn apologist, if you claim to be objective? :)

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:10 pm

he can't say "soon will be clear" Mr Honesty ? why are you worried about his objectivity or not ? your still posting here ain't ya sonny ?

seems objective enough for me..

only one NOT OBJECTIVE IS YOU..... troll :lol: :lol: :lol: