What happens with Cryptocurrencies after Chinese acts

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose2

Re: What happens with Cryptocurrencies after Chinese acts

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:26 pm

Of course Igor can say what ever he wants, but that doesn't have much base on reality when he talks out of his ass, not REALLY knowing why Ruja disappeared and if "soon all will be clear". That's just Igor doing desperate damage control without knowing what really is going on.
For Igor's sake I hope he guesses right. :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:34 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:37 pm
Igor, why you are commenting there that "soon all will be clear" and Ruja's disappearence was a "clear strategic move".
I mean, you can't know that, can you? Why you are so damn apologist, if you claim to be objective? :)
Dude you are starting to piss me off with not reading anything and nitpicking unimportant words to miss the big picture.

1)
Don't you see what Alberts is doing? Making FUD to scare Onelife members on a website where he bought half ownership?
What is my point here?

Well, I started this forum to show:

a) that anti onecoin propaganda are wrongfully attaching majority of news to Onecoin when most are normal (like central bank warnings) or made by bad IMAs (arrests, investigations)

b) to show that company is indeed closed source without public strategy roadmap and to try to demystify why.

c) which brings me here, and this is an answer to b) - that Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin.
Too many bad people misrepresenting, making damage and leaving to other projects. Igor Alberts as top earner was the largest salesman of what he does not understand, and also he became the largest enemy. They managed to attract no more than 20-50 people from Onelife, so now they are using heavy guns out of desperate.

2)
How do I know what I wrote there. Well, I don't, I assume, that is what I would do if I was her and realized how ignorant idiots are ruining the project. I did not write that as official info. I am not the company. The same if someone writes "it is a scam", how does he know, he doesn't he assumes.

But I see some fake account who knows me and follows me already managed to comment there. That was not you I suppose. How can you live with yourself using anonymous account for so long. Did you see me using anonymous account bashing Kari on his timeline. No, I used my name. But problem is, I do not care to waste my time with them.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:34 pm
But I see some fake account who knows me and follows me already managed to comment there. That was not you I suppose. [/b]
My Crypto King facebook account is not allowed to write on BFM comments. I guess I wrote too critical posts when Ted was still receiving payments from Ruja, so I'm not commenting there. It's somebody else.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:43 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:26 pm
That's just Igor doing desperate damage control without knowing what really is going on.
Desperate doing damage control :D You really enjoy what Alberts is doing right? :)
I thought you are a critique. If you were, you would acknowledge that all the damage to Onecoin is done within Onelife itself. Undisclosed tech is a smaller problem, easy to flip.
But this is a larger problem. You seem to enjoy it. You are losing credibility. No need for haters here.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:45 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:39 pm
when Ted was still receiving payments from Ruja, so I'm not commenting there. It's somebody else.
Wait do you even have a brain? Did you now understand so far that Ruja does not give a shit about all you guys.
Did you not understand so far that majority money went to Onelife people and if something was paid, it was done by IMA.
Did you not understand that Alberts bought ownership of businessforhome.
Did you not understand that Alberts was the one who was doing that. And now he is making war to Onecoin.

Although I must admit, although I dislike Alberts in term of his outfit, behaviour and ignorant talk, I think he is right to be concerned cause Ruja is silent. But that only shows his misunderstanding of Onecoin and that his fate was a smoke.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:43 pm
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:26 pm
That's just Igor doing desperate damage control without knowing what really is going on.
Desperate doing damage control :D You really enjoy what Alberts is doing right? :)
I thought you are a critique. If you were, you would acknowledge that all the damage to Onecoin is done within Onelife itself. Undisclosed tech is a smaller problem, easy to flip.
But this is a larger problem. You seem to enjoy it. You are losing credibility. No need for haters here.
Well I agree with Alberts and Ted, when they ask, where the f is Ruja? The company doesn't have a CEO and the Founder is AWOL. That is NOT normal..