What happens with Cryptocurrencies after Chinese acts

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
slobodanboda

What happens with Cryptocurrencies after Chinese acts

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:20 pm

Very important opinion released from Vitalik Buterin.
His opinion can't be ignored.
It shows that Crypto idea lost primary purpose, make finance safe.
Now it is just goods like any other goods, can be sold or fail.
https://themerkle.com/vitalik-buterin-c ... ng-to-pop/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: What happens with Cryptocurrencies after Chinese acts

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:51 am

Well China ICO ban is temporary until there are regulations and licenses need to be obtained before ICO launch and ICO should not be like it is now:
Someone thinks of some coin, makes or forges a whitepaper, puts some devs on the website and receives untraceable cryptos on a fundraiser and after that, he can flee and investors will not be protected. ICO should be regulated similar as IPO, not everyone can raise funds, there need to be some regulations. Many ICOs were a scam with false devs and credible people that did not work there.
China might bring those by the end of the year. In the meantime, crypto works as usual.

Russia announced not to regulate decentralized crypto as money but rather they will be purchased on stock exchange only by certified investors and purchased by common people the same way government bonds are issued. So those will be regulated.
I wonder how centralized cryptos will do, could they be regulated as money?

Berg

Post by Berg » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:51 am
Well China ICO ban is temporary until there are regulations and licenses need to be obtained before ICO launch and ICO should not be like it is now:
Someone thinks of some coin, makes or forges a whitepaper, puts some devs on the website and receives untraceable cryptos on a fundraiser and after that, he can flee and investors will not be protected. ICO should be regulated similar as IPO, not everyone can raise funds, there need to be some regulations. Many ICOs were a scam with false devs and credible people that did not work there.
China might bring those by the end of the year. In the meantime, crypto works as usual.

Russia announced not to regulate decentralized crypto as money but rather they will be purchased on stock exchange only by certified investors and purchased by common people the same way government bonds are issued. So those will be regulated.
I wonder how centralized cryptos will do, could they be regulated as money?

Is the Russian's case already a reality now or it will happen in the future?

Somewhere I saw that the President of Russia Vladimir Putin said that "ICOs hold "tremendous potential" and should not be obstructed"

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:57 am

Some official said Russia will never accept Bitcoin as a legal form of payment and it cannot because there are Futures now, it is a bare commodity for trading, an asset.

Russia will regulate ICOs and crypto, that is for sure. So Onecoin has a good chance cause it is centralized model and it will for sure comply with government regulations. Cause they can ;)

Berg

Post by Berg » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:14 am

You are right, definitely. I met a lot of things on different websites that lead to your comment.

In continuation, I encountered to one article, where there are very serious words.
I don't know why the things turned in this way...

https://www.rt.com/business/413297-bitc ... hina-saxo/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Very interesting article. They don't need to do it. Bitcoin will do it to itself. Cause 1% people hold 98% of Bitcoins. They wait for the price to dump and get out.

Here is data from the blockchain to see Bitcoin spreading over addresses:

Berg

Post by Berg » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:35 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:21 pm
Very interesting article. They don't need to do it. Bitcoin will do it to itself. Cause 1% people hold 98% of Bitcoins. They wait for the price to dump and get out.

Here is data from the blockchain to see Bitcoin spreading over addresses:

Do you have similar statistics for the other currencies?
Because the results of the statistic in the price of all currencies from the last 4 days is very surprising.

It is very captivating to me :geek:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:08 pm

Hardly, this study was made because bitcoin is known to so many people but altcoins are being more and more popular so maybe someone sweeps other blockchains too :)

Berg

Post by Berg » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:32 am

Actually, quite normal. Still, everyone knows about a bitcoin, unlike most other small altocoins.

I see that many of the currencies are already developing at a rapid pace, I suppose there will soon be more statistics for them. :)

Biba munda

Post by Biba munda » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:32 pm

Igor Some Body telling you have to leaved OneCoin now in Dag university is this true