Onecoin in fiat currencies after Oct 8

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Pora0616

Onecoin in fiat currencies after Oct 8

Post by Pora0616 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:35 am

Please are you able to answer me if Onecoins can be exchanged to fiat money after Oct 8. I've been to a few onelife presentations where members n leaders said once the company goes public then we can exchange our coins, for example I can exchange onecoins into Euro then transfer that amount into our overseas bank accts for example in Australia? Please I really want to be sure because no one of those people was able to answer if the cash in my cash account can be transferred to my bank acct in Australia for example. Thank you.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Onecoin in fiat currencies after Oct 8

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:48 pm

hello
yes that is the plan to open public trading of ONE to FIAT on October 08 2018.
Do not expect to be able to sell all your ONE after Ocbober 09 cause merchants will have priority and there will be limits so price does not dump fast because of the majority of uneducated people who missed the point of Onecoin and what it wants to be.

vhaakmat

Post by vhaakmat » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:04 pm

"..if the cash in my cash account can be transferred to my bank acct in Australia for example.."
Yes you can. This option was there from the beginning. You will need to setup your bank account that you want to transfer the money from your cash account to. I did it already and it works. I try not to use it often because the bank charges are murderous :(

Pora0616

Post by Pora0616 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:50 am

OK thanks for the explanation... "when you say murderous" for eg I want to transfer cash of like $1000eur how do you think would be the fee" thanks

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:34 pm

Fees can go up to 10%

Ronracing

Post by Ronracing » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:29 am

Hi Igor.
I appreciate you taking the time to answer this...

I came in with Frank Rickets, Kenny Nordland and many other great leaders from the OPN / SiteTalk business. I was going to help them bring the ST/ OPN business into the US. I've already talked with Frank and he said there is nothing he could do about this issue....

I have 7 Onecoin/life accounts totaling xxx,xxx Onecoins. I also have a total of around 10,000 euros in those accounts. Since October of 2016 I've been trying on and off to transfer (wire) my cash to my bank. I have probably tried a dozen times with no luck. All i ever get from the dozens of support tickets sent in is a bunch of BS and the run-a-round saying they don't know why and can't figure it out... (All proper documentation has been sent in since Oct 2016)

Igor am I supposed to truly believe there is nothing that can be done to receive my money? That they can not even give me an answer of what the hold up is? It appears to me that Onelife/Onecoin will never give me my cash (that I earned from commissions as well as selling a few coins early on before that was shut down((which is also BS)).

How am I supposed to believe anything will change after Oct 8th?

Also please explain how many more years I must wait to get my hard earned cash as well as a straight answer. Ever?

Igor I've read many of your posts and I believe you to be an honest and straight person. What am I supposed to think and do at this point.

Thank You...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:01 am

Withdrawals do not work for many countries since the end of 2016 because money from packages is not collected by the company directly to their bank accounts. Money is collected by IMA companies and withdrawals is made by using certain gateway company that works bad, and only to EU countries. There is a way to cash out that money by buying some product and selling it for cash and then deal with that cash responsibly to your tax law, report it and pay tax.

That will change once Onecoin gets cleared by this investigation cause then, banks will not close their accounts for money laundering anonymous calls by fanatic haters cause they will have on paper that there is no such thing done.

Ronracing

Post by Ronracing » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Thanks Igor.
I will wait some more.
Happy day.

Pora0616

Post by Pora0616 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:30 am

Those euros is commission from the company itself....if thats whats hapoening...the company should really do sthg and give this person his well deserved money...i always believe that this kind of thing where IMAs collect money should never exist and allowed by the company...i know theres a menu on onelife.eu where it says join and buy packages should be the only way n channel to join onelife and buy packages...instead of giving moneys to IMAS ..as far as I can see, this always makes it look like people making money from under table... I only hope this .MLM thing comes to an end soon...because i can see thats why some IMAS are travelling the world is to recruit pple n get their money instead of educating people....

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:36 am

The company is not happy to need to rely on IMA to collect money cause some of them fled away with it. But that is forced by haters shouting on banks for money laundering and fraud. Soon it will be over. New payment processor that issues cards will be launched and they will not be scared by haters