Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Riko69

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Riko69 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Futureofpayments wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:52 pm
Does anyone on this forum think this is a good idea to invest??
Hello,

Be carefull, those are only "education packages", just like onecoin ones.

Like Dr Ruja said, those are not investments, if you need education you can buy it, people telling you it's an investment are not telling the truth and could have their onelife accounts frozen.

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:47 pm

Does anyone know what will be announced on August 22, 2018 as said in onecoinico.io versus what was told by Konstantin , another announcement on ICO on Setember 8th, 2018. ? Or is the supposed Aug 22nd announcement unofficial.?

By the way why is the communication so unclear?

Igor posted on this forum earlier on the topic of giftfactory.com. This company i believe is the authorized seller of giftcodes and payme ts should be made to them. This is good because by having this arrangement payments to Onecoin can be made.

However, does Onecoin have the proper banking arrangements made in order to allow them to efficiently receive fiat money at exchange and transfer fiat money to sellers of onecoins. Or is giftcodefactory.com the agent for this?

If banking arrangement is not efficient, I doubt how the xcoinc.com is going to function smoothly.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:05 pm

The BIG REVEAL IS HERE...

1. MORE CAN KICKING
2. REAL INFORMATION TAKING ONE TO NEXT LEVEL

we have mostly been in the dark for a long time and if it weren't for IGOR being generous with his information, we would know nothing at all.

s___t or get off the pot time for me. :) :)

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:20 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:05 pm
we have mostly been in the dark for a long time and if it weren't for IGOR being generous with his information, we would know nothing at all.
That's the reason Parwiz Daud left. He most likely also lost his coins because of doing this jump.

I think it starts to be harder and harder to sell packages while at the same time not being able to give information when the coins can be traded. Also the CoinSafe lost coins problems and coins disappearing because of KYC documents became outdated, spreads a lot of bad reputation.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:47 pm

sink or swim time folks.

moving the gold posts will not work this time I presume. people are getting angry, even my otherwise calm asian upline are agitated. the reason is because many of them have sold on DS without a way to cash coins.

ruja or whoever is running things hopefully has a plan to deliver or the crap may hit the fan soon. we'll see. ;)

Futureofpayments

Post by Futureofpayments » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:26 pm

Sorry flatrate, but are you saying that it is a scam ?

openmind

Post by openmind » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:32 pm

Futureofpayments wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:26 pm
Sorry flatrate, but are you saying that it is a scam ?
Flatrate is impatient like many other IMA....he does not understand the vision of Dr. Ruja.

Futureofpayments

Post by Futureofpayments » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:33 pm

Thank you. But where is Ruja?

openmind

Post by openmind » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:35 pm

Futureofpayments wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:33 pm
Thank you. But where is Ruja?
Behind the curtain. Follow http://onecoinico.io/

Futureofpayments

Post by Futureofpayments » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:40 pm

Ok not sure what you mean. I think we will see her again soon. She will sort all these problems out and ICO will happen.