FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Cryptonite

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Cryptonite » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:08 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:57 pm
Ah ok then, thanks :) seems like it all boils down to good old behindMLM, bunch of "usefull idiots" making him money :D ( I mean those standard commentators)
First I want to extend my great appreciation and gratitude for the creation of this great information site to you Igor. I'm an entrepreneur who both understands and have invested in great innovated Blockchain technology in regards to cryptocurrencies. First question ... Where is OneCoin incorporated? I've been told Gibraltar then I was told Dubai then I was told London. Second question ... Who is Oz Delpbi? Is this the same Oz that operates BehindMLM? If so, check out Google to find out about this Oz. Google Faith Sloan Oz BehindMLM. There is plenty of information by different individual concerning both BehindMLM and Oz. Just Google it. We all know for a fact that Google can always be counted on to give accurate information on everything ... lol. And yes, I have invested in OneCoin and I'm glad I did. I also believe and have invested in a number of alt coins.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:46 am

Hello :) Thanks for kind words

The old company was registered in Gibraltar when they did not separate cryptocurrency company and network but that was closed due to evolution and right now the way I know it, there is Onelife Network Ltd company that sells education packs for Oneacademy is registered in 2118 Guava Street, Belama Phase I, Belize City, Belize and there is a cryptocurrency company that is registered in Dubai as Onecoin Limited as I know with the representative office: Slaveykov Sqr. 6A, Ground Floor, Sofia 1000, Republic of Bulgaria

Oz and Oz Delphi are two different persons ;)
Oz is behindMLM

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:33 am

EagleOne wrote:In regard to OneLife Network Ltd in Belize, Belize’s International Financial Services Commission on August 25, issued this warning, and I quote: “OneLife Network Limited … is not licensed by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) or any other competent authority in Belize to conduct any of the International Financial Services in or from Belize specified under the International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) Regulations, 2007.” This is their second warning against OneLife Network Limited

ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
Actually, that is nothing else but proof of ignorance and lack of due diligence of that agency. It is all being analyzed and described in this topic, both the "warnings"

EagleOne wrote:Since it has been claimed that there are no criminal investigations ongoing against OneLife/OneCoin, I wanted to remind everyone that Kazakhstan Authorities In April arrested top OneCoin investors Mirsaitova D.K. Mirsaitovym SD, Smagulova TH and Tambetovoy GK. The Economic Investigation Service, is a department of the State Revenue Committee and is handling the criminal case. SRC claims, and I quote: “OneCoin is not actually a cryptocurrency and is instead electronic payment units, which are widely used in online money games. All of the information told to investors regarding the possibility of obtaining super-profits is CRIMINAL FICTION, with the aim of misappropriating investor funds.” Those arrested still remain on house arrest. They are charged with committing fraud by breach of trust and enriching themselves via “ORGANIZED CRIME” on behalf of OneCoin.

ANSWER BY IgorKrnic
Kazakhstan case is deeply analyzed in this topic, but from local source and a friend of mine. Since investigation deadline is over, it should be closed, but since it was lobbied by banks in Kazakhstan, the investigation has just moved to local town of Mrs Mirsaitova and they just asked some company papers from her and that is it.
She is free, she was never actually arrested nor convicted.
Onelife work in Kazakhstan, she even organized 3-year Onelife anniversary.

EagleOne wrote:Since I am an idiot, Igor please explain to me how Ruja can claim that their is a blockchain and mining is happening at 50,000 coins per day when OneCoin has no, zero, nil, none, nada IT Officer, and never has had an IT Officer, and their are no, zero, nil, none, nada IT blockcahin programmers. I look forward to your enlightening me.
ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
Well, of course, if they had none of IT they would pay for the third party programmers just to make a fork of any blockchain and link it to the sql based back office but luckily I was there in Sofia and I saw those people there, geeks. If they are not disclosed on the website it does not mean they do not exist. Ruja chosen to hide those people and only she knows the reason why.
Seing how much opposition they receive, I imagine those people would receive hell in their lives and quit.
At the end, we do not know IT people of any bank, facebook, google etc. Only top management is known to the public, and that is also the case with Onecoin.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Igor Krnic wrote:
Well, of course, if they had none of IT they would pay for the third party programmers just to make a fork of any blockchain and link it to the sql based back office but luckily I was there in Sofia and I saw those people there, geeks. If they are not disclosed on the website it does not mean they do not exist. Ruja chosen to hide those people and only she knows the reason why.
Seing how much opposition they receive, I imagine those people would receive hell in their lives and quit.
At the end, we do not know IT people of any bank, facebook, google etc. Only top management is known to the public, and that is also the case with Onecoin.
How can you be sure those were actual cryptocurrency/blockchain developers, and not people handling servers,web development and DealShaker?
Ruja chosen to hide those people and only she knows the reason why.
One reason OneCoin receives so much opposition is the non-transparency vs what the company claims. A lot is claimed which is not proven (although it could if Ruja wanted). Company top praises how transparent everything is, yet everything is extremely secret and non-transparent in reality.

Usually CTO (Chief Technical Officer) is a public figure in pretty much all notable tech companies, exception being probably some military etc related things.

And especially in blockchain/cryptocurrency/ICO projects it is nowadays absolute standard to list the stuff in detail, excatly opposite what OneCoin does. Here's an example.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Well I have no idea about their expertise. I say that some IT department exists and the are not disclosed for a reason known to the company.
I wish that they followed other cryptos on those topics but I also respect their decision.
I did my best to point out to them that those small things generate huge opposition and they know it but seems like they are too confident with what they have and they decided to go this way until the end ;)

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:29 pm

EagleOne wrote:So let me get this straight. You are saying because a friend of yours said the investigation was over, she was not charged, wasn't under house arrest, and she has been cleared of any wrong doing as we are just supposed to believe it? Seriously? If I tried this, you would be having a conniption fit demanding links to an article, police agency or government entity proving the claim was true. Without it, it is just hearsay, a lie made up by haters, you know your mantra.

ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
No, the investigation is not over although it should be, cause they have nothing, it is just idle. Just like in most other countries.
She is free, they never stopped Onelife info night events, they even had 3year Onecoin/Onelife anniversary at the start of September.
Do you believe that? I don't really care.
And I do not need to provide any official link cause I write about defending, it is different if you accuse some company in the name of the government, that takes an official source to analyze, not some bloggers. I trust this man and if you can see the date I wrote that Kazakh article, and the update date, you can figure out that nothing big happened there. They work normally

EagleOne wrote:And of course we can't forget the person who told you this claimed the police didn't want him talking about it. Well why not? She was not charged and she is no longer under investigation according to your friend. How convenient. Show proof this happened or it is all a lie. You know official government press release, newspaper article about the case being dismissed, a law enforcement official announcing the end of the investigation and there was nothing illegal with OneCoin or her participation.

ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
He did not claim "police did not want him to speak", he wrote, "police would not like to see him speak about this". Read man.
It is ok if you do not believe him. I do not expect you to. People will decide but Onelife works in Kazakhstan.

EagleOne wrote:As for the action in Belize, tell them how wrong they got it and they need to rescind their 2 warnings. Somehow I don't think they will believe you, but please do so. Just think, you could become the public hero for all the people in Belize for getting them to right this injustice to OneLife Network Ltd.

ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
I think it is better to let them figure that on their own :D They did make a correction, thus they issued a new warning but hell, they got it wrong again. Someone is gonna get fired :D

EagleOne wrote:Oh by the way, now OneCoin is saying their first coin release will be this October.
ANSWER BY Igor Krnic
I was caught surprised too, but I got info that we will know more about it in the Lisbon event

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:12 am

Igor Krnic wrote:
I was caught surprised too, but I got info that we will know more about it in the Lisbon event
OneCoin is always full of surprises, never know what will happen next. Suddenly ICO first round, suddenly XcoinX closes after they just hyped the new exchange platform etc.. :D

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:50 am

The real issue will be who will want to buy OneCoin now. With all the negativity surrounding OneCoin with multiple countries conducting criminal investigations, India and China arresting people, and a few already being convicted of their crimes. Ruja having a chargesheet in India against her, more countries issuing warnings to their citizens of the dangers of OneCoin and other publicly traded krypto-currencies. the price is going to drop like a rock, and this is really going to tick off the OC members who were sold on becoming millionaires by joining OneCoin.

Before I forget it again, who are the members of OneCoins Board of Directors?

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:38 am

Back in March of this year, when OC was still talking about their doing an IPO at the end of this year or early next year, I made this prediction:

1. XcoinX will open some time after DealShaker has been opened;
2. XcoinX will have added the functionality of OneCoin virtual shares OFC trading, or at least exchanging OneCoins to OFCs;
3. A shell company will later become the owner of one of the actual OneCoin -related company. This shell company will be listed in an Asian exchange, likely to be in a country with little to no regulation of foreign companies;
4. OneCoin OFCs will be then converted to the shares of this shell company which will be listed on the exchange; and
5. Share value collapses.

Now that OC is doing an ICO next month the only thing that has changed is XcoinX, the shell company and the exchange will be in a foreign country with little or no regulation will be missing. Now ICO will be done on some obscure exchange with some obscure trading company, and the coin value will plummet.

Last edited by EagleOne on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:51 am

Now that ONeCoin has announced their ICO for next month, and ICO's are banned in China, now what was this about this ban not having any effect on the Chinese IMA's? Want to guess who is going to be demanding their money back in the millions of dollars?