OneCoin ICO

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Biba munda

OneCoin ICO

Post by Biba munda » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:15 pm

After ICO announced so what about IPO and OFC

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: OneCoin ICO

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:09 pm

We do not yet know what will happen with IPO but there is no official news that it was canceled. Although, my personal opinion is that start of public trading (what they refer as 2018 ICO) is much more important.

Also, they already said, if IPO does not happen, all OFC will be exchanged back to Onecoins but we need to wait for official info about IPO, maybe it will happen after ICO. We will see.

It is good to wait a bit for public trading cause governments (important ones, like China and Russia) are just starting to finally regulate crypto market, so better to wait and then issue coin to public

VincentC

Post by VincentC » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:17 pm

100% agree with you

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:00 am

Text I read about BitCoin ban in China shows that Ruja was very clever with KYC from start.
https://themerkle.com/chinese-bitcoin-e ... after-all/

Biba munda

Post by Biba munda » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:57 pm

The company is still silent that no official news released by the company has been issued about the ICO yet

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:43 am

It is the best to wait for official news about anything ;)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:47 am

A black diamond (Muhammad Zafar) announces in some restaurant in Sofia that after talking with Pierre Arens, "the IPO was changed to ICO".

It's very strange the company is not announcing anything, but continues OFC selling and OFC promotions.
Zafar was suppose to meet Ruja in Sofia, but Ruja didn't appear to the meeting for some reason.

Kari was suppose to explain the situation in London last weekend regarding IPO as well. Does anybody know what Kari said in London about IPO?
Very strange that the company doesn't clear the situation up.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:51 am

I did not see a video Kari explaining anything, and it is odd really. I heard some info will come in Lisabon