FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:01 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:51 am
Another interesting article: http://privatbankar.hu/szemelyes_penzug ... res-314714 Seems the OC office cannot be found. I guess the regional directors will be working out of their houses. Yep, every half-a-trillion Euro company directors work out of their houses and have no management team.

So Ruja and Sebastian, as well as all the top leaders are gone and the poor regional directors are going to be the fall guys.
This article is no more than a summary of all the crap and fake news and stupidity. I wish you could be objective enough to realize that and not spread this crap. They even mention Ruja arrest news. I mean you know better. Let's stick to real sane critics. And Why don't we start talking about something good in Onecoin?

They are buzzing Ruja being silent yet her whole family runs the company and people simply do not want to go public so they do not attract negativity that is currently around them. Don't you think a woman with a baby is kinda under stress considering how her name was dragged in the mud as she is some killer con yet she knows her honesty for this project to succeed. Later when she saw how many bad people her project attracted and how much damage they have made, it is natural that she needs some time off.
People spread those crap fake news that you posted and soak them up like zombies. Those people there in Sofia offices can not believe how retarded it is. They read how they do not exist yet they work full time.

As for offices. Someone was there as anonymous and he saw floor 1 that was full of ad materials. From that floor he can go on the floor 2 made for Onelife members to bring prospects.
Actual offices are not there, it is the entrance to the left, locked and guarded by security. There are 3 stories of people and offices there.
Dev team is not at that address at all. People buzz their ignorance and I am starting to vomit when I see it already ...

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:01 pm
Those people there in Sofia offices can not believe how retarded it is. They read how they do not exist yet they work full time.
Nobody said that there are no workers. We can conclude for sure that there are:
- people working on OneLife.eu/OneCoin.eu/Onecoinico.com/OneForex/OneCoinCloud sites
- people working on DealShaker
- people working on OneAcademy
- people working on support
- people working on legal
- people working on OWF
- other office stuff

What we can't conclude for sure is that there are people working on blockchain based cryptocurrency.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:58 pm

I was referring to developers. I was told that there.

Problem is that Onecoin sells a vision, an idea, not tech, tech is not important here, they figured out to have 6+ figure tps, immutable ledger, and that is enough, they sure did figure out security, the rest will be cloud nodes and of course anchoring will be important to show people they do not alter blocks.

What is important is for people to accept the vision, merchants to accept the coin, and value will come from people belief. That is the same with fiat or any other crypto.

Unfortunately seems like many people are actually only linking cryptocurrency with technology and speculators drive value and take the profit.
I agree with many experts that will change in a few years. No one asks banks what tech they use or what hardware they use for IT, people want to know fees and where they can use those banks for fast payments. I think this is also coming for crypto after this bubble bursts. I am not sure if it will happen in 2018 though.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:06 pm

Well, it's a bit different for banks, which are under strict government supervision.

The problem with OneCoin tech is, that there's lots of controversies. For example, it would be much better not to show any "blockchain view" at all, than show totally useless blockchain view which doesn't show user transactions and acts strangely.
Then the company top "showing proof" about blockchain which turns out to be total disaster, and makes them look bad. No public CTO, or anybody in crypto community knowing noone who developes crypto at OneCoin.. These things are weird and the controversies only raise suspicion.

Why the company top hasn't realized this from the start if things are legit, I don't know, but it shows lots of unprofessionalism in my opinion.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:21 pm

If you missed out, Onecoin is making government friendly system and they will also be able to be regulated by governments on demand. Just like they are jumping more and more into bitcoin exchanges. Problem with bitcoin exchanges that they can not show "coin" activity, only fiat activity. Unlike Onecoin. I can confirm that Onecoin will start now to work with governments.

I totally agree that blockchain viewer is a mistake. Better make an explorer or do not make anything. The just gave geeks tool to play and "find proofs that there is no blockchain. Meh, believe me, all this "no tech" will be laughable one day.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:52 pm

Heh, OneCoin and Kari said long time ago that they are "working with governments" etc. Nothing new..
I think there's videos where Kari brags of meetings with government officials. Believe who wants. I don't. Why would any governement work with so uncertain concept which has no tech, no whitepaper to show, which has internal value from Ruja's bag. Very unlikely.
I'll see if I find the videos about Kari.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:07 pm

I think that was a lie. Keep in mind that everything I say here is not sourced from the network.
The company initially wanted to make crypto bigger than bitcoin, then after a huge success, that idea was widened to be mass market coin solely for merchants where governments were to be put aside but lately with govs showing interest in regulating crypto, the cooperation will start.
It's a bold mission that many apparently do not understand and are not interested in long-term. They like to be involved with tech that they don't even understand (like Ken) and earn some present money...

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:34 pm

OneCoin never had a white paper? What are you smoking or taking? When OneCoin launched and was asked about their "White Paper" to show it was legitimate, Ruja's reply was OneCoin is a private company and did not have to show it. Claimed White Paper #1. Then we had the public announcement and release of Marcelo's White Paper which was touted as proving that OneCoin was legal, really had a blockchain and was mining. But you are right, it was a HUGE mistake because it did no such thing. Instead it raised even more questions about OC's legality. White Paper #2. And now there is to be another White Paper sometime in March. White Paper #3. Why can't you be honest about this?

As for claiming to be working with the authorities, why none other than Ruja herself and it is stated on the OC website for all to read. You know where it said, and I am paraphrasing, we do not do business in any country without being in full compliance with their laws. Hmm, guess OC forgot to do that in Germany, Italy, China, India, Bangladesh, Belize, Malta shall I continue to name more?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Sorry but I do not have info ablut that private whitepaper #1 that they “did not need to show”
If I am wrong then I appologize

I see no big deal with whitepapers anyway. Bitcoin has it but it is long way off it. 99% of ICO have it and they never deliver.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:36 am

I am pleased to announce that since Juha Parhiala had to leave OC due to health reasons, he has completely recovered and bought a bar in Cambodia. It seems owning a bar is less stressful than being a leader in OneCoin.

Now what is truly interesting about the bar is that it has a very shady history of having prostitutes plying their trade there. Hopefully with Juha buying it this practice will stop.