future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: future of One Coin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:33 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:51 pm
So, nobody knows if the claimed 120 million DealShaker coin transfers and all other possible transactions between leaders using fake deals are really in the blockchain or not. And you are saying it doesn't even matter, because the coin is not public.
Ok, that's just great. There's over 30 billion coins created, lots of those in circulation, BUT WHO NEEDS ANY FINAL BLOCKCHAIN BECAUSE THE COIN IS NOT PUBLIC!
Well all is in the blockchain according to what they say. I did not say it is not the final version, I say they can turn off this one and start new one on public. But do not spin my words as I said they will actually do it. For now, we can only follow what they say.
If someone wants to check for tech, go make official demand in your court, go sigh NDA and they will show it to you. This was told to me from the company. So, yes, tech exists. And until public, they are closed source.
Let's see what q1 2018 paper will show.

CryptoXpose wrote:
I can post you Ruja implying that the value is real. Good enough source?
This is what this forum is about. Analyzing actual data, not assumption and opinions. Do it please, let's see her speak. But I will not change my mind, cause it is the truth. This price is not currently credible, but they will go public with it.
If you think of it, any company going IPO with several million users go with stock price $22-$35. Maybe there is a resemblance.

CryptoXpose wrote:
There's no credible one defined price in DealShaker. Everybody knows that. People selling things value the coin very widely depending on personal preference. For some it's not worth almost anything, for some it's close to the announced 15.85€
"Everybody" as your camp?
There are people asking too high price for products. You seem to link that as they do not honor price :) Personal preference.
But I agree there are merchants who ask too many coins which resembles to not honoring price. That number is small.
All stuff that I paid was very accurate.

CryptoXpose wrote:
The price is invented by Ruja&co. There's no clear definition how it's formed. It's just announced. And it's definitely not credible.
And what evidence do you have on Bitcoin price creation? Can you elaborate it? All you will say is "public demand and supply"
There is also a demand for coins and tokens in internal system of this company and there is some math doing that. We do not see it as we do not see coinmarketcap or any exchaneg math and algo.
CryptoXpose wrote:
OneCoin also has no real WhitePaper. You claim OneCoin is and has been in ICO state. Show me another ICO which has been running without White Paper, for 3 fking years.. Closed source/patents doesn't usually mean that nothing is published. OneCoin is again strange, because it published absolutely nothing, and LIED about bought WhitePaper proving current blockchain. But I guess nothing bothers you, not even that the CEO lies.
What is whitepaper? A document with promises. Why is that so important? So investors who participate ICO know what needs to be delivered.
Onecoin is not classic ICO. Coin offering is about to start and there will be whitepaper for that on q1 2018.
As for now, whitepaper are events and presentations done by IMA daily. They explain to people the concept and people can ask them questions.
They did not lie about anything. Where did you see whitepaper published or mentioned by the company officially? It was only mentioned on close leader meeting and hyped by the network.
I told you my opinon. That was only a test to see how community will respond to public tech person. Marcel was eaten with his pants on. Bad idea ;)