Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
TimTayshun

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Thu May 16, 2019 8:07 pm

Bring on the Exchange.
It Will be quicker and less painful for you than dragging this out any further.

WE WELCOME IT!

#IDIOTS

Dummis-1

Post by Dummis-1 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:07 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:03 pm
Bla.bla.
.."have you noticed everyone, they are beginning to backtrack !!
not long ago an exchange would NEVER come"

You do understand Onecoins launch on their internal playground exchange is NOT the same as going public right? As on a public exchange?
Instead of buying SQL-db Ponzi points you get from packages, you get them from the internal private exchange.

And the first post in this thread, go to page 1:
That's why they claim in the future the public exchange will be internal, their own exchange. Where people buy x coins from SQL db or Excel document with Fiat and they allocate the correct coins to the buyer.
That's from like 2 months ago?
Of course they can open their own private exchange, that won't change a thing? What exactly do you think will change with that?
There's still 3.5m members waiting to sell - no buyers.
And if they let anyone join the exchange that won't change a thing either. This coin/trashycoin without a blockchain (and obvious scam with everyone in jail) is not something investors would ever touch, even less join your playground ponzi exchange and pay 100x more per coin than they do if they bought a package instead.
Oh and give these scammers their identity.
O m g you people are stupid.

I'm interested in answers to these questions:
TimTayshun wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:48 pm
press the arrow thingy.
Last edited by Dummis-1 on Thu May 16, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu May 16, 2019 8:12 pm

My apologies to SwissAndrew for not acknowledging coming up with a new name that I had not been called before. So CONGRATULATIONS! Your calling me, and all of the other "haters," and I quote: "deranged group of lunatics" was a first. Not worthy of my top 10 but definitely in my top 100. And then you were not done with this success you regaled us with another new one, and again I quote: "turd slurping lizards." While original it fell short of making my top 100 list. A lot more creative folks out there that you are competing against. I'm sure you will keep trying and can't wait for your next attempt.

But I do have one question. I know all of us haters are the deranged group of lunatics, and that the normal posters are the OneCoin believers, but who are the "others?" I always like to know with whom I am having a discussion with. I appreciate your telling me who are these "others."
Last edited by EagleOne on Thu May 16, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu May 16, 2019 8:25 pm

ANYONE can BUY or SELL their Onecoins at €0.025 - €0.05
HERE, TODAY: https://onecoinsign.com/exchange

Pinch me if I'm wrong, but this seems to be the ONLY trading platform operating on any sort of "open market" and without restriction.

My advise is that if you want to sell your ponzi points, YOU MAY WANT TO HURRY!

2 1/2 CENTS EACH is still much better than ZERO (especially since Onecoin/ "Trashy Coins" don't even exist as a cryptocurrency, in the first place, and the scam is already in it's FINAL STAGE of total collapse)
Last edited by TimTayshun on Thu May 16, 2019 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu May 16, 2019 8:33 pm

In regard to the claim that OC/OL does not have any corporate presence in Samoa and New Zealand as stated in their reply to the Samoa case, Trueadvocate should pay close attention to what OC/OL said in their statement about OneCoin and OneLIfe, and I quote:

"Let it be clear that neither OneCoin nor OneLife companies have organization, representation or employees in Samoa and New Zealand. No one has authority to act or make statements on company’s behalf in Samoa and New Zealand."

Just in case you missed it, since you now claim that OneCoin is not a company, OneCoin/OneLife clearly states that OneCoin and OneLIfe "COMPANIES." Now what was this again about OneCoin has never been a company BS you spouted?

Now what is interesting is that despite this letter about the Samoan case, nothing has changed with the New Zealand and Samoan authorities. Nothing. But the letter sure did sound good didn't it.

But Ruja said long before there was a OneLife company was born that OneCoin always met all the regulatory requirements of the countries where they were doing business BEFORE they started doing business in that country. For them now to claim that OneCoin and OneLife do not have any corporate presence and therefore this action cannot pertain to them is ridiculous. But to make matters worse, OneCoin nor OneLife has ever met any countries regulatory requirements where they do business. But hey it sure did sound good coming from Ruja didn't it.

But let's assume that OneCoin/OneLife did receive approval from Samoa and New Zealand to operate in their countries. This fact alone makes OneCoin/OneLife RESPONSIBLE for any and all actions taken in Samoa and New Zealand.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Thu May 16, 2019 9:59 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:12 pm
.......can't wait for your next attempt.
hey, mr. EagleminusOne
always trying to please - however, don`t care a blue fart for your "100 list"

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu May 16, 2019 10:20 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:59 pm
EagleOne wrote:
hey, mr. EagleminusOne
@SwissAndrew PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:

TimTayshun wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:48 pm
You want dialogue?
Fine.

ANSWER THESE 3 CORE QUESTIONS:

1.) Based on Onecoin's "internal price" of €30 and over 70 billion "coins," we know that the (FAKE) "market cap" (there's no "market," so how can their be a "market cap" ...but regardless ) is over €2.100.000.000.000 - 10x the value of ALL cryptocurrencies market caps combined (and 30% more than ALL U.S. Dollars in circulation in the entire world).
  • Is this LOGICAL to you?
2.) If Onecoin price lost 90% of it's current dictated/ internal price and was €3.00, it would STILL have a (FAKE) "market cap" of €210 BILLION - about equal to EVERY bitcoin, XRP, LTC, ETH, EOS, ADA, Tether, BCH, XLM, XMR, TRON, IOTA, BNB, DASH... plus ALL 2000+ OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCIES listed on Coinmarketcap, COMBINED!
  • would you be happy with a ONE price of €3.00?
  • would anyone else?
  • is it LOGICAL to you that this is a realistic market price? - despite the FACT that even if we take even 1 (of HUNDREDS) of bitcoin wallets (the "blockchain wallet app"), it has over 10x the amount of wallet downloads (37,883,965 users) than all of the alleged 3.6 million Onecoin members?
That's 38 MILLION USERS on one app (a single wallet app which allows users to hold several different cryptos) vs. A piddly AND ALLEGED 3,600,000 OC/ OLN IMA's)

3.) If Onecoin price lost 99% of it's current dictated/ internal price and was €0.30, it would STILL have a (FAKE) "market cap" just under Ethereum (the #2 cryptocurrency in the world) and over 20% greater than Ripple (the #3 cryptocurrency, valued at $17.5 billion).
  • would you be happy with a ONE price of €0.30?
  • would anyone else?
  • is it LOGICAL to you that this is a realistic market price? - despite the FACT that Ripple (XRP) as linked by Dummis in thread above, has international Banking relationships and partners, a renowned and competent development and leadership Team, with stellar technical and professional bios (as opposed to CONVICTED CRIMINALS and career con-artists like Onecoin)

Can anyone demonstrate ANY economic reason why Onecoin has any more value than what it is currently already TRADED for on the black market, for ANYONE to BUY our SELL at €0.025 - €0.05

HERE: https://onecoinsign.com/exchange
Last edited by TimTayshun on Thu May 16, 2019 10:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Thu May 16, 2019 10:23 pm

I also don`t care a blue fart about the price of OC.
it will devolve to market value when the dust settles, the initial value is irrelevant (like all new coins)

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu May 16, 2019 10:39 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:59 pm
EagleOne wrote:
hey, mr. EagleminusOne
I wasn't expecting you to care. I just wanted you to know that you have to step up your game in name-calling. I know you like a challenge. But you failed to answer who are the "Others" you referenced in your post?

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu May 16, 2019 10:53 pm

SwissAndrew wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:23 pm
I also don`t care a blue fart about the price of OC.
it will devolve to market value when the dust settles, the initial value is irrelevant (like all new coins)

Well, the price of OC is the ONLY reason people invested in a criminal organization, and criminals, including Denis Murdock (DealShitter Manager USA) whose website promised 84,000% ROI through Onecoin "without risk," and Ruja who said:

"And as much as I love Juha [Parhiala], Udo [Deppisch], Kari [Wahlroos], all the leaders here, but we are not a network marketing company. We actually are in financial services. And one day even guys like them will come to me and say, we made a huge living from commission, but actually we made more money from our coins."

- Ruja Ignatova (January 16, 2016)
SOURCE (video): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5EP0g9foco

PLEASE EXPLAIN
(or will you admit this is just another series of lies?)