Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
CryptoXpose

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:40 pm

flatrate wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:51 am
what you need to learn. little nugget for you because you seem like a bookworm with little trading or biz skills.
Ah yeah, and you have great trading and biz skills - after all you joined OneCoin.

Jesus Maria.. what else I need to hear on this forum. :lol:

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:43 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:40 pm
flatrate wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:51 am
what you need to learn. little nugget for you because you seem like a bookworm with little trading or biz skills.
Ah yeah, and you have great trading and biz skills - after all you joined OneCoin.

Jesus Maria.. what else I need to hear on this forum. :lol:
your not a tree you can leave halfwit. while your at it bring tiny timy with ya. while your both at it get a good attorney you never know when you might need one..

fake prop coin is diving again. dont that make you happy ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:20 am

Not gonna get as good an Attorney as Konstantin has, who has represented the 2 biggest DRUG DEALERS AND MAFIA CRIMINALS/ MURDERERS in USA history (nor will we ever need one from you clowns, your clown "Leadership" pimps, or the collapsed scam company #Cult you joined)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:16 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:20 am
Not gonna get as good an Attorney as Konstantin has, who has represented the 2 biggest DRUG DEALERS AND MAFIA CRIMINALS/ MURDERERS in USA history (nor will we ever need one from you clowns, your clown "Leadership" pumps, or the collapsed scam company #Cult you joined)
Well, at least Konstantin has kind of criminal style going down with the same attorey that defended the mafia/cartel murderers El Chapo and John Gotti Jr.
Perhaps Konstantin hasn't murdered anyone directly, but indirectly he will cause many loss of lives for sure due to suicides. Hope he gets maximum sentence.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:14 am

oooooops. more fake volume friends. lets see how our bitcon fake prop coin terrorists defend this.
https://www.coinspeaker.com/fake-tradin ... s-ltc-bch/

ITS ALL FAKE.

timy tim, a good lawyer is a good thing to have in tough times like this. spend some of your fake profits on a real lawyer man.
Wu also states that “A 95% drop in trading volume means the market for most alcoins is extremely illiquid / non-existent”.
nobody wants it. nobody owns it. few trade it. but it rises on fake volume ? yes. indeed. anything is possible for slim shady nameless billionaires.

dum dum. read the article. you might learn something pumper box. never know in this crazy world how things pan out. get an attorney just in case.

good lucky to you and may the schwartz me with you. :P :P :P

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:46 am

@FatCrack - The difference between my Attorneys and Konstantin's is that I pay for mine and YOU ALL pay the multi-million fees for the Onecoin criminals to get the level of criminal defense Attorney's that only the biggest criminals in the world could ever need.

Also, mine accept crypto ;)
...and Onecoin still doesn't even exist.
Its a "no-coin."

...And I have mad dirt on most Onecoin scammers that can put many of them in prison.

And with another several €10,000,000 now in Legal fees alone, that's just that much more that can never be "clawed back" and refunded to Onecoin VICTIMS, from those who stole it from you all, while you (@CrackFake) were pretty much blowing them.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:04 pm

tiny timy tim, back to the article, take your prozac and settle down.

you call your insane copy/paste drunk ramblings evidence ? we critics call it a cry for help man.

this is such a really good article i might post it a few dozen times.
https://www.coinspeaker.com/fake-tradin ... s-ltc-bch/

timy, looks like your life work is nothing more than a sham. fake everything. you must really feel swindled ?

i hope your fake crypto points gets you a good attorney. something tells me you may need one..

go out an enjoy some fresh air while you can... :P :P :P

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:16 pm

Heh, flatrate posts an article which says altcoins have fake volume as well on CoinMarketCap, which is not showing on https://openmarketcap.com/ which we have been recommending ALL THE TIME.

Use https://openmarketcap.com/ just like the article says. Though flatrate's purpose is not that Onecoiners would read the article, he just wants to troll.

From the article:
"Yin Wu also told CCN that it is important for users to get a legitimate source of data that they can trust and use. Thus, it is important for users to trust a legitimate platform like OpenMarketCap."

OneCoin's situation:

OneCoin market price = 0€
OneCoin market volume = 0€ / 24h
OneCoin liquidity to any real currency = NONE

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:04 pm

this is the fault of ONECOIN i just know it. lets fake all the volume, prop up all the exchanges and coins to bring in more suckers to keep the pump/dump going, then blame ONECOIN when it crashes.
puts XRP turnover at just $81.7 million. That’s a shockingly illiquid figure and suggests that up to 93% of reported ripple volume is fake.
come on dum dum. lets hear it.. this is good right ? halfwit no nothing crypto pumperbox.

instead of letting fake con coin stand on its own idea, the greedy/shady/billionaire price monsters had to prop it up to keep scamming.

you garbage cans have ruined the crypto market with greed. ;) ;)

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:08 pm

Don't troll with your "it's all fake" lies.
Use https://openmarketcap.com/ like the article you linked recommended.

And remember:
OneCoin market price = 0€
OneCoin market volume = 0€ / 24h
OneCoin liquidity to any real currency = NONE
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.