USA vs Ignatovs - The EndGame

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Curry Hater

Re: USA vs Ignatovs - The EndGame

Post by Curry Hater » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:11 am

Where does it match up with the e-mails ?

morgan48

Post by morgan48 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:14 pm

Since the last 12 hours there are abt 200 new OC-investors/member according to the member counter on the OL website. Considering the current situation, which I suppose the whole world should be aware of at this moment, it seems strange if there still should be ongoing sales. Or does this counter mechanism have its own life….which lead to the question if the membership number shown on the website is true.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:24 pm

Roque wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:41 am
I have a question for the believers:

Do you not find it odd at all that Ruja doesn't come out of hiding to help out her own brother and show support?

She wouldn't even have to come to US to face charges, even a simple video recording explaining her side posted on onecoin site would do.
It's one thing to retire from the spotlights and another thing to vanish totally. If her vision is so pure and can withstand critical evaluation, then it shouldn't be a problem to tell it to everyone and support your own brother.
Rogue, yes, strange indeed.

1. ruja is dead
2. she is a heart less bitch who is watching her brother burn for mostly her mistakes
3. its all planned in advance and we have to wait and see

IMO, there is NO WAY HE WENT TO THE US NOT KNOWING HE WOULD BE DETAINED.

MY delusional upline is treating this like a non-event which leads me to believe they know something we all don't or they are in fact out to lunch and have a bit of DEALSHAKER on the brain.

so, we have Onelife robots thinking everything is OK and ruja will ride on a white horse with a sword to save the day.

or, we have butt sniffing anti-one moose droppings telling the world "i told you so" singing. Ding Dong The Witch is Dead...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT3QhfiGxRI

comedy at its finest. :) :)

DelPiero

Post by DelPiero » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:46 pm

Curry Hater wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:11 am
It "matches" the accusation that Onecoin was created as scam, It "matches" why dealshaker (1-2) has 0 redeeming factors as a "merchantplatform/couponsite/ecom", It matches the accusation that there is no blockchain (our atleast not a blockchain that works in the way "onecoin" presented it). etc

Things you forgot to mention when you "destroyed" the "evidence" of the DOJ.

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:23 pm

DelPiero wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:46 pm
Curry Hater wrote:
It "matches" the accusation that Onecoin was created as scam, It "matches" why dealshaker (1-2) has 0 redeeming factors as a "merchantplatform/couponsite/ecom", It matches the accusation that there is no blockchain (our atleast not a blockchain that works in the way "onecoin" presented it). etc

The 2014 compensation plan shows that Dealshaker is fake ?
You got me, I’m speechless !
But I think it’s time for you to go to bed. Have a long rest coz you look pretty tired.
Seriously, do you control your fingers when you’re typing ?

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:32 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:24 pm
MY delusional upline is treating this like a non-event which leads me to believe they know something we all don't or they are in fact out to lunch and have a bit of DEALSHAKER on the brain.
To me it seems OneLife leaders who are still left, have chosen to take the same line - disregard the Konstantin arrest news and Ruja indiction news and try not to comment it at all, call it just another "negative press".

You can be sure they won't be telling new recruitees anything what is happening. Even the most blind and ignorant would think twice about buynig a package, if she/he heard that the founder has been indicted on 5 counts facing up to 85 years, and the current head of corporate arrested.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DelPiero

Post by DelPiero » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Curry Hater wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:23 pm
DelPiero wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:46 pm
Curry Hater wrote:

The 2014 compensation plan shows that Dealshaker is fake ?
You got me, I’m speechless !
But I think it’s time for you to go to bed. Have a long rest coz you look pretty tired.
Seriously, do you control your fingers when you’re typing ?
I didn`t claim it was fake.
You did read the 32 pages for sure?
page 13 a + b
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press ... 6/download

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:45 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:32 pm
flatrate wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:24 pm
To me it seems OneLife leaders who are still left, have chosen to take the same line - disregard the Konstantin arrest news and Ruja indiction news and try not to comment it at all, call it just another "negative press".

You can be sure they won't be telling new recruitees anything what is happening. Even the most blind and ignorant would think twice about buynig a package, if she/he heard that the founder has been indicted on 5 counts facing up to 85 years, and the current head of corporate arrested.
please. stop spamming. we all know konstantine has been detained and faces 458 years in the pokey for some doctored email 51 years ago.
get some air dude.

you should direct your energy into finding out why we haven't heard from crypto queenie while her bro is being tortured in the US and forced to eat baloney sandwiches and water. use your moms basement privileges and get us some answers man. thx. ;) ;)

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:24 pm

Yes Xpose.. that is very very strange... The only reason that I can think of is that they saw this coming all allong. And she is working hard, giving directions from behind the scenes, on the OneCoin Ecosystem. To prove to the prosecutors in the US that the OneCoin system does work. I don't think you can hide that long from the US DOJ and FBI when you live in Bulgaria... Or 98% of other countries in the world. That is common knowledge ... They must have known this since her US indictment in 2017. Further more it is terrible to hide like that, always in fear, even for a few weeks, let alone now more then a year.

The only way out is through.. meaning make a success out of OneCoin !
All developments what we have seen from the outside now point in that direction
CryptoXpose wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:31 am
Curry Hater wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:24 am
CryptoXpose : « We don't know if she is in the Red Notice list. I would say it's very possible she is. »

I would say it’s very possible she is not.
In any case, if you don’t know, don’t write it.
Otherwise, it’s a case of defamation.
Well, she could come out of hiding and say even something,now that her brother is facing up to 20 years in prison and OneCoin is in crisis.
But noo. Even now she remains silent and missing.

Epic-7.com

Re: USA vs Ignatovs

Post by Epic-7.com » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:19 pm

8-) This forum is full of opinions and not facts, we can start here and look at the facts first:

Constantine was arrested in the United States, where will Onecoin go?

The following analysis, we need to consult to see the current problem.
Some US rivals are not unaware of the Onecoin survey in Europe, not unaware of the results of the investigation, but in fact, without these conclusions, they know what the essence of Onecoin / Dealshaker is. But when Onecoin is active in Europe, Asia or Australia, it does not affect them in the United States, but when Onecoin intends to enter the United States, the problem is different, so some Onecoins enemies still make false accusations. These foxes have been rejected by a court and now it is not repeated in the United States that it should produce results and we do not need to be too worried.

So we try to predict how this will happen, in my opinion there are some possibilities:

1. The company's legal department quickly rejects the claims, no evidence or arguments. There is no firm reason and the court will suspend the investigation with the same conclusion that Onecoin was found to be non-offensive and legal in the United States. This is the best and most likely case, and when Onecoin / Dealshaker enters the US very smoothly and has strong development opportunities.

2. If, for some reason, the court does not accuse Onecoin, but still finds ways to prevent the company from entering the United States, this will delay the company's progress and lead to a legal battle. Long-term because the US also participates in international organizations and does not easily create its own barriers.

3. If the court deliberately accepts unreasonable claims, a decision against the company, this will be the beginning of a comprehensive trial because New York's civil law is just a math. At the district level there are many higher courts, and when they consider them, they must take into account many other issues such as international relations, public opinion ...

4. With regard to the company's ability to win, it is very high because the US court must also consider some of the conclusions of the courts in European countries. Many problems can only be concluded with or without clarity, such as money laundering? Does Onecoin have a blockchain? May prove very simple that no one can argue.

5. The worst case for the US company is that it definitely prevents Onecoin / Dealshaker unreasonably in the US, the company has almost the world or, in other words, the world, except America. This also makes the Americans so it can't be long and even Americans will fight for lawful right on Onecoin.

6. Another thing is if the United States accepts Onecoin, when it goes on the floor, trading online like Bitcoin today, so it's not easy. But if we believe the government will cooperate, the government will get tax, but what is the ban?

I don't want to shout the slogan: Be absolutely confident in the company and want ACE to have confidence in its knowledge, analysis and understanding.

Hope everyone will exchange more.
Last edited by Epic-7.com on Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.