Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Dusan Torbica

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Dusan Torbica » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:26 pm

Jtosho wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:00 pm
I've got few question on the new dealshaker platform
1. With the Beta version can we buy good on it now ?
2. I had my kyc approved and today i checked again, it's decline now because my passport expire, can i get my kyc with this beta version or just upload another on onelife.eu ?
3. If I can get my kyc through the newdealshaker platform, is there any link to upload documentations ?
Hi,
1. OneLife members can buy also from beta DealShaker ( keep in mind that most deals and merchants still going via old one until beta becomes full version )
2. As for now, it is not yet connected properly OneLife office with new DS as it's beta, so it is best for you to re-upload manually your documents in KYC section in OLN.
3. As you can notify, there is log in with e-mail and system only pick up credentials from main account and as that its not yet doable to do KYC for all the accounts we have ( if we have more than one account ), mostly new merchants which sign up go via whole process.

My suggestion is to only fresh new merchants which coming for first time sign up on new DS ( they can open one store per account ) as OneLife members has not yet option to invite them on platform ( no invitation link yet and it is not connected to OLN office fully ).
That's why is called beta, until full integration.

Here is a short tutorial which I found, can be helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8PTdnu59o&t=296s

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:07 pm

Dusan Torbica wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:26 pm
Jtosho wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:00 pm
I've got few question on the new dealshaker platform
1. With the Beta version can we buy good on it now ?
2. I had my kyc approved and today i checked again, it's decline now because my passport expire, can i get my kyc with this beta version or just upload another on onelife.eu ?
3. If I can get my kyc through the newdealshaker platform, is there any link to upload documentations ?
Hi,
1. OneLife members can buy also from beta DealShaker ( keep in mind that most deals and merchants still going via old one until beta becomes full version )
2. As for now, it is not yet connected properly OneLife office with new DS as it's beta, so it is best for you to re-upload manually your documents in KYC section in OLN.
3. As you can notify, there is log in with e-mail and system only pick up credentials from main account and as that its not yet doable to do KYC for all the accounts we have ( if we have more than one account ), mostly new merchants which sign up go via whole process.

My suggestion is to only fresh new merchants which coming for first time sign up on new DS ( they can open one store per account ) as OneLife members has not yet option to invite them on platform ( no invitation link yet and it is not connected to OLN office fully ).
That's why is called beta, until full integration.

Here is a short tutorial which I found, can be helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8PTdnu59o&t=296s
Thanks, I've manually uploaded my docs again, hopefully it get approved soon

Anita

Post by Anita » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:02 am

Igor looks at this information that is circulating in the WhatsApp groups of Latin America, is this information confirmed? or is he just a multilevel leader exaggerating everything?
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

"MUCH ATTENTION COMMUNITY OneLife / Onecoin

Greetings team very good morning.
All OFC can be converted to ONE on 07.01.2019

OFCO OF ICO PACKAGES: 300 = 1 ONE

OFC, from the Onelife network, 100 = 1 ONE

On 08.01.2019 the exit to the public our ONE takes place with its own exchange platform. This means that the ONE becomes negotiable.

For retailers, an announcement from Konstantin Ignatov, traders may be able to exchange ONE in fiat before 8 / 1/2019.

Basically, dealers have priority for the sale of ONE in Fiat

To sell currencies, there must also be the offer, and here we assume that Onecoin will systematically and strategically create this market demand. The usability of our ONE is always in the foreground.
ONLY A USEFUL CURRENCY HAS AN INTRINSIC VALUE !!!

RELEASE STRATEGY:

20% of all currencies will be issued for trading on 08.01.2019 and will be negotiable for the period until 8 JULY. Of course, the coins that are in Coinsafe still can not be exchanged. For the remaining 80% of the coins there is also a bonus / interest of 5% coins.

On July 8, 2019 another 30% of the remaining coins will be issued. For the remaining 50% of blocked coins there is a bonus of 10% more coins.

On October 8, 2019 another 30% of the remaining coins will be issued. For the remaining 20% ​​of blocked coins, there is a bonus of 15% more coins.

On January 8, 2020, all remaining coins (20%) will be issued and all coins will be RELEASED.

An example: you have 50,000 ONE and 5,000,000 OFC in your Onelife account

Change the OFC on 07.01.2019 and receive 50,000 ONE coins. In General, you now have 100,000 ONE.
Let's suppose they're not in Coinsafe.

Of the 100,000 ONE, 20% will be issued for the exchange trade on 08.01.2019, so you can exchange 20,000 ONE for the period until July 8, 2019.

In the remaining 80%, which is 80,000 ONE, you also get 5% more coins, so more 4000 ONE and now you have 84,000 ONE that are not yet interchangeable.

Of these 84,000 ONE on July 8, 2019, another 30% will be issued, that is, 25,200 ONE.
There remain 58800 ONE blocked but this number receives a 10% interest in ONE coins, so more than 5,880 ONE that makes a total of 64,680 ONE.

Of these 64,680 ONE will be released on October 8, 2019 again 30%, so 19.404 ONE. So there remain 45,276 ONE for which you get 15% more ONE coins, so 6,791.4 ONE of interest now make 52,067.4 ONE.

On January 8, 2020, the 52,067.4 ARE RELEASED.

It means that you get 16,671.4 ONE more interest coins through the bonds and 100,000 ONE, to make a total of 116,671.

Comments

This strategy of liberation IS A PROTECTION AGAINST AN EXCESS OF ONE OFFER.

All currencies, included in the Coinsafe, can always be used to make a business in the Dealshaker and this is the goal of Onecoin that we can pay everything with ONE and therefore we do NOT have to sell the coins.

Everything is ready for a gigantic ECOSYSTEM that will KEEP our ONE in circulation.

So, why do I want to sell a currency with which I can buy everything and maintain a value that will continue to rise?

Especially colleagues with few coins, should handle it with caution, but that is the responsibility of each one of you.
Each member of the community is a part of the whole. WE ARE ALL CREATORS OF THE CURRENCY IN MAJOR OR LESS MEASURE.

INFORMATION IS POWER

Did you already know this?
What do you plan to do with the information?
Greetings your friend and server.
Henry Lascano
Top leader OneCoin. "

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:03 pm

No, most of it is invented by those guys. Only read what you get in Onelife news letter.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:41 pm

I totally agreed with the invention of the 8/10/18 as the point of time to buy & sell OneCoins. Obviously it is proven ( Everyone is a Great Coach after the game ) And we know for a fact due to the Big German Investigation, the 8/10/18 was postponed. From my past understanding 8/10/18 was a definitely a planned thing by Dr Ignatova to buy & sell OneCoins with the Public OFC's being offered starting approximately from 1/11/2017 approximately ending on 7/10/2018!!! And then it was cancelled.

- However, my gut feelings tell me this time is different( The logical sequence arising from the end of Public OFC's ending on approx 7/1/2019 ( Not the Private OFC's of course )

- Yes you are absolutely right of waiting for the OneLife Newsletter of course ( It's just my impatience of 18 months brewing in my mind & of many OneLife members of course )

- Patience Patience & more Patience ( Patience is a virtue! )

- By the way the postings from Anita ( from my point of view ) is too logical to ignore. It seems to make so much sense! ( And free from Nonsense )
& YES we will have to wait and see ......

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Those who buy public OFCs during the 3 periods will get 100% of their onecoins in Jan 2019.

What about those of us who have OFCs now ( from purchase of OFCS using our Onecoins) , do we still have to wait till Jan 2019 to get all the onecoins?

Thanks

Dusan Torbica

Post by Dusan Torbica » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:22 pm

Hi guys,
Please, let's not speak in advance when everything is stated on Coin Offering website, when it comes to that part.
STAGE 1 of the MDP (January 8 – July 7, 2019)
STAGE 2 of the MDP (July 8 – October 7, 2019)
STAGE 3 of the MDP (October 8 – January 7, 2020)
STAGE 4 of the MDP (January 8, 2020)
All coins acquired by participants will be available to them lately, on January 8, 2020, at the output of the project at full capacity.

MDP= Mandatory Discount Period
You can check details at: https://onecoinico.io/ ( road map section )
Also at WhitePaper section: https://onecoinico.io/WhitePaper-ofc.pdf ( page number 14 )

Note: Those are facts for OFC Coin Offering for individuals/companies outside of the OLN which can participate in such a buying if they are not in restricted countries for it, as it is stated in terms in conditions: https://onecoinico.io/onecoin-t-c.pdf

All these info are available for everybody, so please, stick to it as it is from official website for such a matter.

Also very important: For OFC's which OneLife IMA's bought in the past, there is not yet official statement ( there are just guesses for now) how that will be distributed exactly and until that we are waiting to be confirmed and officially shared and explained.

Best regards,
Dusan

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:26 pm

starbucks001 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:26 pm
Those who buy public OFCs during the 3 periods will get 100% of their onecoins in Jan 2019.

What about those of us who have OFCs now ( from purchase of OFCS using our Onecoins) , do we still have to wait till Jan 2019 to get all the onecoins?

Thanks
As far as the Whitepaper ( Official report from OneLIfe ) reported & from my understanding of it; All the OFC;s are converted to OneCoins

- However 20% of the private/Network OneCoins are released on the 8 January 2019.

- The remainder 80% of the Coins converted from the Public or Network OFC's will receive additional 5% Coins.

- On July 8 2019, 30% from the remainder 80% Coins will be released.

- Which means 50% remainder will receive additional 10% more Coins and will be held for another 3 months.

- On Oct 8 2019, the next next 30% of the Coins will be released.

- The remaining 20% will be held for additional 3 months of which will receive additional 15% more coins

- So all the converted OFCs ( Public or Network/Private ) will be full avaiable to everyone latest on January 8 2020.

Unfortunately, the Whitepaper does not mention Buying & Selling of OneCoins, so it is subject to wild speculation from some people!. Having said that, I am absolutely certain that we could buy stuff from newdealshaker.com.

- And I was informed directly from a Real Estate Agent in Adelaide, Australia that as most people who invested into OFCs or having OneCoins do not have much fiat either;

- Due to faith that on 8/1/2019, the OneCoins will fetch more than $27 Euro, the Real Estate Agents are selling houses, apartments, etc will cover all associated such as selling at 100% OneCoins, expensive stamp duty fees at 3% could amount to ($10000-$20000)euro approximately depending on the value of the property! ( Of course, if at trading on 8/1/2019, goes to below $27 Euro, then it is not profitable for the Real Estate Agents, then it could be cancelled!

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:44 am

Wonder why over interpretation of the ICO white papar? Why link the ICO/OFC with the oln's IPO/OFC, its two separate matters. What the White Paper only talks about are the ICO/OFC and their conversion to Onecoin and its releases program.

It does not say when the holders of ICO bundles can trade their Onecoin released. It depends on the coin exchange and the associated rules. However it can be assumed the holders of ICO bundles can use the Onecoin in Dealshaker.

The IPO/OFC within the oln would need the clarification from the Onecoin Company since the planned IPO did not materialized as planned.

Borso

Post by Borso » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Hi Igor

Can you explain me why the speedbaromter is going Up at the Time ...that made no Sense
Beacuse more Coins are mined the Speed Goes down

Trank you