Igor looks at this information that is circulating in the WhatsApp groups of Latin America, is this information confirmed? or is he just a multilevel leader exaggerating everything?
"MUCH ATTENTION COMMUNITY OneLife / Onecoin
Greetings team very good morning.
All OFC can be converted to ONE on 07.01.2019
OFCO OF ICO PACKAGES: 300 = 1 ONE
OFC, from the Onelife network, 100 = 1 ONE
On 08.01.2019 the exit to the public our ONE takes place with its own exchange platform. This means that the ONE becomes negotiable.
For retailers, an announcement from Konstantin Ignatov, traders may be able to exchange ONE in fiat before 8 / 1/2019.
Basically, dealers have priority for the sale of ONE in Fiat
To sell currencies, there must also be the offer, and here we assume that Onecoin will systematically and strategically create this market demand. The usability of our ONE is always in the foreground.
ONLY A USEFUL CURRENCY HAS AN INTRINSIC VALUE !!!
20% of all currencies will be issued for trading on 08.01.2019 and will be negotiable for the period until 8 JULY. Of course, the coins that are in Coinsafe still can not be exchanged. For the remaining 80% of the coins there is also a bonus / interest of 5% coins.
On July 8, 2019 another 30% of the remaining coins will be issued. For the remaining 50% of blocked coins there is a bonus of 10% more coins.
On October 8, 2019 another 30% of the remaining coins will be issued. For the remaining 20% of blocked coins, there is a bonus of 15% more coins.
On January 8, 2020, all remaining coins (20%) will be issued and all coins will be RELEASED.
An example: you have 50,000 ONE and 5,000,000 OFC in your Onelife account
Change the OFC on 07.01.2019 and receive 50,000 ONE coins. In General, you now have 100,000 ONE.
Let's suppose they're not in Coinsafe.
Of the 100,000 ONE, 20% will be issued for the exchange trade on 08.01.2019, so you can exchange 20,000 ONE for the period until July 8, 2019.
In the remaining 80%, which is 80,000 ONE, you also get 5% more coins, so more 4000 ONE and now you have 84,000 ONE that are not yet interchangeable.
Of these 84,000 ONE on July 8, 2019, another 30% will be issued, that is, 25,200 ONE.
There remain 58800 ONE blocked but this number receives a 10% interest in ONE coins, so more than 5,880 ONE that makes a total of 64,680 ONE.
Of these 64,680 ONE will be released on October 8, 2019 again 30%, so 19.404 ONE. So there remain 45,276 ONE for which you get 15% more ONE coins, so 6,791.4 ONE of interest now make 52,067.4 ONE.
On January 8, 2020, the 52,067.4 ARE RELEASED.
It means that you get 16,671.4 ONE more interest coins through the bonds and 100,000 ONE, to make a total of 116,671.
This strategy of liberation IS A PROTECTION AGAINST AN EXCESS OF ONE OFFER.
All currencies, included in the Coinsafe, can always be used to make a business in the Dealshaker and this is the goal of Onecoin that we can pay everything with ONE and therefore we do NOT have to sell the coins.
Everything is ready for a gigantic ECOSYSTEM that will KEEP our ONE in circulation.
So, why do I want to sell a currency with which I can buy everything and maintain a value that will continue to rise?
Especially colleagues with few coins, should handle it with caution, but that is the responsibility of each one of you.
Each member of the community is a part of the whole. WE ARE ALL CREATORS OF THE CURRENCY IN MAJOR OR LESS MEASURE.
INFORMATION IS POWER
Did you already know this?
What do you plan to do with the information?
Greetings your friend and server.
Top leader OneCoin. "