What Do You Want To See Most For ONE IN 2018 ?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Trueadvocate

Re: What Do You Want To See Most For ONE IN 2018 ?

Post by Trueadvocate » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:36 pm
No sorry I refuse any events, I did some but it takes too much of my energy and I think leaders learned the point.
I will continue to help people though, no one needs to hire me for that, God did ;)

Indeed ... if 3.5 million members prosper & many more to come due to great value as described by Dr Ignatova earlier Sermon. Banking for the 2 Billion people; 25% of the World's population: Which is 1 out every 4 person on this earth. Then it's definitely God's Will ( Allah, The Lord, Jehovah, Yahweh. Almighty God & whatever each of us as individual choose to address!

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:14 am

Hi Igor,

1. In order to reach 1 million merchants , it will take a very long time looking at the current growth rate of dealshaker.

I would like to suggest that Onecoin Management take aggresive steps to rope in big online companies that are already active and with huge merchant base to join dealshaker. This kind of initiative cannot be done by IMAs or the ordinary member.

2. Onecoin as a company should also talk to institutional investors and encourage them to buy and hold Onecoin as a better crypto than Bitcoin as a store of value.

How can they reject Onecoin if Dr Ruja can show them the blockchains, and that these are being audited by independent professional auditors. ( i saw a youtube when dr ruja announced this ).

Thanks

colibri

Post by colibri » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:23 pm

I would like to see Ruja appear again. It continues to astound me that she just disappeared off the scene without a word to all of us who had a lot of faith in her. Since she disappeared the company has not been well organized. When Ruja said something she always followed through, and the company appeared professional and together. It is only hearsay that she has received death threats, or that she is still alive. If Igor would say whether he has actually had contact with her personally since her disappearance, as would a new and live video from her, it would appease many of the doubts and questions that are not answered.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:11 am

Are you sure network was organized while she was a public person? It was never her job to organize the network, it was the job of all the leaders but she did crossfire with many of them for doing lousy job.

As for the corporate part, she seems to be involved and it is organized how it is organized. Could it be better? Tell me one thing that could not be better :)

I never met her in person nor had any contact with her.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:48 pm

I would like to see new DEALSHAKER, finally.